Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like I said ...and NOW school begins! Thank you ALL.

John and Chuck.....

Comment

• Just an update where this cell is acting like a crystal battery

John Bedini
      My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

• John B, working on the small form factor, couple of questions, I would like to take a copper fitting and coat the inside with lead from a battery and also have a small plate, I am thinking I would need to condition the cell using acid and charge yes/no ... also do you think there would be an adverse effect from using a "copper" container vs plastic? Not sure if this is the thread to ask the question, move it to the right thread if not.
        Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by plengo View Post
          Hey Chuck,

I used a tiny little bit of Silica liquid with the Alum and distilled water.

Fausto.
          Fausto, if you have Sodium Silicate try that in place of the silica gel.

Chuk Hupp

Comment

• Hi John,
            Sorry to sound uninformed but what do you mean by 'hydrate 5 or 9' I can't seem to find the right info on what that is, can you please explain what this is to a newbe.
            Thanks

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
            Fausto,
            That is some good work. Right the idea is to lock the Sulfuric Acid up so it can not harm the plates. That takes place when the chemical is in balance.

@All, in a phone conversation with Lidmotor he said I should explain a little more about this battery. So, The Alum battery is not a lead acid battery, so if you watched the curves I kept saying it runs much lower in level, it's not a 12 volt battery it it's more like a 1.5 volt battery with extended range to power things. do the math 1.5 X 6 =9 Volts and a C20 discharge is going to be .45 Ma. C10 then would be 90Ma so 1 amp is really pushing it but, that is a good test to see if it's just not a water battery. If you go back and look at my early posts I have said it acts more like a Ni-cad battery. So when you see it standing at 9 volts you must adjust the math to conform to the battery voltage level. Alum has the power to do some much different things with the lead acid battery and different metals. The old time lead batteries had two colors to them. Charcoal Gray and Gray. The new mixes in the lead batteries have changed all this, but, the lead calcium battery has those colors. So, as Lidmotor pointed out in the conversation most do not have it figured out yet. Circuits working on this battery must be much lower in voltage. Led's work anywhere between 2.5 to 3.8 volts Transmitter chips, digital chips, 555 timer chips, oscillators diodes and transistors and fets will all work. computers work at 2.5 to 5 volts calculators clocks amplifiers and so on. Why is everything going to low voltage, noise that is why. So if your real careful at what you do you can see what happens when you mix Alum Solution with a little Sulfuric Acid. It will form a crystal if the correct amount is added. So you can see how it locks it up. Think about that. Now if you take the Alum in solution form and mix Sodium Silicate with it what happens? Now add some Hydrate 5 or 9 and Sulfuric Acid what do you have? You can make all this in liquid form. What did I say it was making ?. "And do not go to the auto parts to find the chemicals", except the Sulfuric Acid. Most defiantly you do not have a lead Sulfuric Battery after that.
            I will point out again I'm only building this battery for lighting and running oscillators to run lights, so this will light my house at night and charge during the day, I have already wired it, fans work, brushless fans will not trigger after 5 volts so dc motors must be used and you can get them. Everything must be calculated out to work with these cells. The nice part is you can not sulphate this battery it will come right back again and again. The formula has been working here for two years and documented.

Comment

• Aaahh, so that's why my brushless fan pooped out. Time to buy some LED strips!!

Let me order some from superbrightleds.com and I'll run another curve and hopefully it will do the same thing as yours.

Thanks for the explanantion...this is making much more sense now.

Fausto,
              That is some good work. Right the idea is to lock the Sulfuric Acid up so it can not harm the plates. That takes place when the chemical is in balance.

@All, in a phone conversation with Lidmotor he said I should explain a little more about this battery. So, The Alum battery is not a lead acid battery, so if you watched the curves I kept saying it runs much lower in level, it's not a 12 volt battery it it's more like a 1.5 volt battery with extended range to power things. do the math 1.5 X 6 =9 Volts and a C20 discharge is going to be .45 Ma. C10 then would be 90Ma so 1 amp is really pushing it but, that is a good test to see if it's just not a water battery. If you go back and look at my early posts I have said it acts more like a Ni-cad battery. So when you see it standing at 9 volts you must adjust the math to conform to the battery voltage level. Alum has the power to do some much different things with the lead acid battery and different metals. The old time lead batteries had two colors to them. Charcoal Gray and Gray. The new mixes in the lead batteries have changed all this, but, the lead calcium battery has those colors. So, as Lidmotor pointed out in the conversation most do not have it figured out yet. Circuits working on this battery must be much lower in voltage. Led's work anywhere between 2.5 to 3.8 volts Transmitter chips, digital chips, 555 timer chips, oscillators diodes and transistors and fets will all work. computers work at 2.5 to 5 volts calculators clocks amplifiers and so on. Why is everything going to low voltage, noise that is why. So if your real careful at what you do you can see what happens when you mix Alum Solution with a little Sulfuric Acid. It will form a crystal if the correct amount is added. So you can see how it locks it up. Think about that. Now if you take the Alum in solution form and mix Sodium Silicate with it what happens? Now add some Hydrate 5 or 9 and Sulfuric Acid what do you have? You can make all this in liquid form. What did I say it was making ?. "And do not go to the auto parts to find the chemicals", except the Sulfuric Acid. Most defiantly you do not have a lead Sulfuric Battery after that.
              I will point out again I'm only building this battery for lighting and running oscillators to run lights, so this will light my house at night and charge during the day, I have already wired it, fans work, brushless fans will not trigger after 5 volts so dc motors must be used and you can get them. Everything must be calculated out to work with these cells. The nice part is you can not sulphate this battery it will come right back again and again. The formula has been working here for two years and documented.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Hupp View Post
                Fausto, if you have Sodium Silicate try that in place of the silica gel.

Chuk Hupp
                Thank you Chuk. That is what I used. Sorry about the confusion. .Liquid Silica is Sodium Silicate for me.

On the cell on the video I precisely used, 5% Sodium Silicate, 80% Alum, 5% Epson salts (for more H2O locked molecules) and 10% distilled water. (Percentage for volume).

Fausto.

Comment

• Anhydrous sodium silicate contains a chain polymeric anion composed of corner shared {SiO4} tetrahedral, and not a discrete SiO32− ion.[1] In addition to the anhydrous form, there are hydrates with the formula Na2SiO3·nH2O (where n = 5, 6, 8, 9) which contain the discrete, approximately tetrahedral anion SiO2(OH)22− with water of hydration. For example, the commercially available sodium silicate pentahydrate Na2SiO3·5H2O is formulated as Na2SiO2(OH)2·4H2O and the nonahydrate Na2SiO3·9H2O is formulated as Na2SiO2(OH)2·8H2O.[2]

Originally posted by 11sprials11 View Post
                  Hi John,
                  Sorry to sound uninformed but what do you mean by 'hydrate 5 or 9' I can't seem to find the right info on what that is, can you please explain what this is to a newbe.
                  Thanks
                  John Bedini

Comment

• nickle989.
                    Chuck and I were thinking of doing that but the bi-metal might be a problem. This can be tested to find out. You would need to flux the copper to get the lead on the copper, you could try and let us know how it works.

Originally posted by nickle989 View Post
                    John B, working on the small form factor, couple of questions, I would like to take a copper fitting and coat the inside with lead from a battery and also have a small plate, I am thinking I would need to condition the cell using acid and charge yes/no ... also do you think there would be an adverse effect from using a "copper" container vs plastic? Not sure if this is the thread to ask the question, move it to the right thread if not.
                    Thanks.
                    John Bedini

Comment

• Lights out...

John B,
                      I was wondering about what you said, about running LED's for lights. And the voltage you are looking at in relation to the diode junction of the LED's etc.
                      I began to consider the fact that in an EMP the diode junction breaks down. This got me to thinking about the environmental effects mentioned by Fousto.
                      And I began to wonder if this battery could charge just by being near something like a coil or motor that is creating an electromagnetic pulse or maybe electrostatic.
                      I have not had any results to speak of, but thought I might bring this up.

Les

Comment

• LesK,
                        I have seen that with all crystal batteries, when we were over on the earth lights group if you remember the cell early on picked up that earthquake. Heat and temperature was also detected. Using Epsom Salts is very good at that because the experiment is on youtube when I took all the water out of the cell and after that it only responded to heat. But, I did want to stay away from using a Heptahydrate and only use hydrates to contain the SO4 in the crystal. I know you have been thinking so have we at the shop. It would be easy to run those test but only at the crystal level. that is why Chuck and I are running out that converted battery. what is the problem, is it the Alum you have. This battery runs at a lower voltage then the 12 volts so everything must be re-calculated for Amp hrs. a good one is around 9.7 volts the Willard stands at 11.34 for some reason and it must be the difference in the lead. The chemical engineers have been changing the oxide mixture for a long time.
                        Last edited by John_Bedini; 10-04-2012, 08:57 PM. Reason: edit
                        John Bedini

Comment

• Ok got it thanks so much!

Anhydrous sodium silicate contains a chain polymeric anion composed of corner shared {SiO4} tetrahedral, and not a discrete SiO32− ion.[1] In addition to the anhydrous form, there are hydrates with the formula Na2SiO3·nH2O (where n = 5, 6, 8, 9) which contain the discrete, approximately tetrahedral anion SiO2(OH)22− with water of hydration. For example, the commercially available sodium silicate pentahydrate Na2SiO3·5H2O is formulated as Na2SiO2(OH)2·4H2O and the nonahydrate Na2SiO3·9H2O is formulated as Na2SiO2(OH)2·8H2O.[2]

Comment

• Prigogine system

Earth Lights Group

We are on something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John It's to soon to tell but it looked like the stator motor in the earlier video I posted might be able to run well past the rated capacity of the battery. The feedback from generator coil seems to really like the impedance of the alum cells. To early to say for sure but I'll see.
                            Thanks John
                            John Hav.[/quote]

I agree with you on this as I'm currently testing this theory as well on my setup. It seems like this thing cannot live very long without the proper impedence matching. John said these things all along but very few people were really aware of this. It's now time to understand the phenomena and replicate!

An answer to the Earth Lights Group after some effects seen. it is dealing with the ever changing impedance of the crystal. and a Crystal form is solid state. this is dealing with "Quantum mechanics"

Some things to think about: The battery can live a long time in the crystal form and continue to supply current at it's level of operation. Impedance is ever changing with this type of cell, it's like a switch between levels. Remember what I said a long time ago on the Earth Lights Group about the Prigogine system: a many-particle system which is deliberately forced to exist far from thermodynamic equilibrium, and which exhibits negative entropy. Note that local curvature of vacuum spacetime places the local virtual state flux in nonequilibrium conditions, with the result that an observable energy "sink" or "source" can be produced.

This is what your seeing, it's not understood by most but the system can be liner in one direction and nonliner in the other direction such as in a discharge condition. why is that, the lead wants to do one thing the crystal another. I knew sooner or later someone would see this effect and they did / DadHav. I did say early in the posts what it was. I have been looking at this for a very long time. The Alum battery with lead oxide plates fits the ticket. You both have seen the light in what is going on in this battery.

I'm going to calculate the nonliner curve to an average in hours, that will be my next test. I said to everybody here get ready to see what solid state is in batteries. I have tried to make this very easy for everybody, but the system I seek is far from the norm and it seems to be working in my lab, small but working.
                            John Bedini

Comment

• Yes, That's right. I remember when it picked up the earth quake. I had forgotten. That pretty much answered the question for me as I was wondering if there were tests to perform. But you've already been there as usual.
                              The last few days I have been playing with the water. As I load the battery and start into the discharge cycle I keep adding a little water to keep the plates covered. Mostly just to see how much water it might absorb.
                              What was interesting is that for the first ten cycles on this battery it would only take about 2 amps under charge. But after I went through adding the water, it then began to take 4 amps under charge. This battery takes a long time to cycle so it will take some time to see what other differences there may be. I suspect the container this battery was made in has very little free space to contain water, thus starving the cell. Evidently another design to cripple the battery from the mfg.

Les

LesK,
                              I have seen that with all crystal batteries, when we were over on the earth lights group if you remember the cell early on picked up that earthquake. Heat and temperature was also detected. Using Epsom Salts is very good at that because the experiment is on youtube when I took all the water out of the cell and after that it only responded to heat. But, I did want to stay away from using a Heptahydrate and only use hydrates to contain the SO4 in the crystal. I know you have been thinking so have we at the shop. It would be easy to run those test but only at the crystal level. that is why Chuck and I are running out that converted battery. what is the problem, is it the Alum you have. This battery runs at a lower voltage then the 12 volts so everything must be re-calculated for Amp hrs. a good one is around 9.7 volts the Willard stands at 11.34 for some reason and it must be the difference in the lead. The chemical engineers have been changing the oxide mixture for a long time.

Comment

• Well...I am understanding some of the simpler concepts here. I get now that the battery is designed to sustain a long, low voltage.

But I am admittedly very lost now with the advanced chemistry discussion and other things. I just don't have the experience yet with years of free energy research.

I ask that the more advanced researchers here try and have a degree of patience with myself and other new people here. I have always subscribed to the philosophy that no question is stupid as long as it leads to learning.

Right now I'm just happy to have participated in some research here, and that it actually works!

Branch

p.s. I have an LED light strip on the way...I'll be posting a new curve once that arrives.

Comment

Working...
                                X