* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Make a Bedini Crystal Battery

Hi John B,

Great video, thanks for sharing. Chuck said in the video that the battery had never had sulphuric acid in it. Was the battery one that you buy dry and add the acid to it later, but you and Chuck put in your mixture instead of the acid?

John K.

John K,
    Chuck had an Idea that he wanted to test. The battery was completely dry never been charged, no acid at all just Chucks mixture. We are going to let the battery keep running charging a cell phone battery right now. Will check it again on Monday. Before we say much more about it.
    John
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Please forgive this post, but I can't see how to post a new thread. Please direct me so I can do so.

Thanks,

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by John_Bedini View Post
    John K,
    Chuck had an Idea that he wanted to test. The battery was completely dry never been charged, no acid at all just Chucks mixture. We are going to let the battery keep running charging a cell phone battery right now. Will check it again on Monday. Before we say much more about it.
    John
    Hi John B,

Just want to make sure I understand. Are you saying that the lead acid battery puts out power but was never charged? And are you saying that you expect it to keep putting out power without needing to be recharged just like your other crystal batteries?

Thanks, Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbr00k5 View Post
    @Prato

Here is a link to Bedini's patent on his oscillator, it should contain parts values. Patent US7990110 - Circuits and related methods for charging a battery - Google Patents
    Hi John B,

I believe this patent is what you would call your Cable Oscillator? Amazing work! I've been trying to get my head around the latest embodiment as you have shown in your video as well. I'm not sure where in this forum is the best place to discuss this, but I hope you find it. If I may draw your attention to figure 5, which appears to be a tripple cascade of figure three? I'd like you to confirm this diagram is 100% correct to build from. My problem is with two juctions that appear to join the trigger coil right across two out of three of the other coils. This looks nothing like a logical extension or cascade of the circuit in figure 3 & I cannot understand how it would work like this. I'm thinking this sort of thing is what happens when drawing a line through junctions that aren't meant to connect on most circuit design software programs around today, that it automatically joins them up for you. Removing those two junctions joining the top of each base resistor to the collector of the same transistor (except the last one) would make perfect sense, in line with all of your other brilliant designs I have seen thus far. I have re-drawn it in the image below without any wires crossing over each other, using on-page connectors instead. I'd like you to look into this & verify that the top of that trigger coil should not be joined to the collectors of those two transistors in figure 5, but only to the base resistors of all three transistors.

Many Thanks.

sample.jpg

Bob,
    It took me a long time to figure that out. I usually read from the "new posts" page and so can't see how to post. At the top, click "forum", then select the forum you want to post in, then towards the top of the page in the forum you want to post in is a blue button with a plus sign in it and the words add a new post.
    h

@John Bedini

When making the alum cells, with the semi-conductive copper, is it important to use oxygen free copper? I think you buy the little copper bowls from new england copperworks. Their website says that they use 110 grade copper, which isn't oxygen free 101 grade. Is this grade okay? Thanks!

Llead --Alum Homemade Rechargeable Battery

@John & All
    Here is the video of the test cells that I made. It is very easy to make one of these to prove that this Lead - Alum rechargeable cell does work.

Lead--Alum Homemade Rechargeable Battery - YouTube

Lidmotor

Lidmotor,
    That is the right color and you formed that with Alum. so you have a new crystal. you could wind another solder coil and have three plates and get twice the current did you try mixing the Alum a little thicker? Chuck and I have noticed that also, easy to make and no acid. if you just build a cell and keep the current on it you can get the oxides and paste the material into little holes in the lead making a much stronger cell. How to make that battery is in the Boy Electrician 1955 book, but they did not use Alum.
    John
    Last edited by John_Bedini; 09-04-2012 at 01:17 PM. Reason: taking info away
    John Bedini

Lidmotor,
    Ok, one way to do this is to build what I call a generator cell to make the material you need. How this is done is to make a thick solution of alum between lead plates the material will change color and the plates will too. You can find sheet lead at roofing outlets or you will just melt lead and cast plates. You can get plaster to do this your surface area is important. The easy way to find lead oxide is by taking an old storage battery apart and then taking the oxide from the plate grids. You must grind this up or you can not paste it into the lead plates. But that is for making a normal lead acid battery. What I'm doing is growing a Alum lead crystal by the process above. Your cell does prove the point that it can be done. However you need material to paste into a drilled lead plates. When I could not get lead I took 5 pound fishing weights and melted them down. The easy cell to make is 3 plates Negative plate, Positive plate, and one more Negative plate. The best separators are the wood from a cigar box and you grove them to let the solution flow around them. I know you can do this and make a very powerful Crystal Alum cell. I will try to do a video as this will really help the understanding of how to. No sulphuric acid is used, do not use tap water it contains things you do not want in the battery.
    John Bedini