Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ib, using a varient of the alum.

Comment

The 6 inch crystal cell has been holding at 19uA all day.

I think I may have stumbled upon a new way to make a crystal cell. So far it does so signs of increase amps and it still uses no water. Much testing is needed before it can be released. But what it does is restructure the inside of the salt, ponder on that.

Comment

I have something for you guys to ponder on. For those who don't know a Microwave oven cooks by microwaves tuned to a certain frequency that interacts with water. This frequency is made to hit the water molecule and it gets hit many times. The hitting creates friction which makes heat and that cooks your food. So now we take a look at Epsom salt, this salt contains 7 water molecules. So one would think that putting it in a microwave oven would cause the Epsom salt to heat up due the waves hitting the water molecule. Epsom salt is mostly made of water so it being heated up should not be a problem but it is. You see if you put the Epsom salt in the microwave oven just by itself nothing will happen. The Epsom salt will not get hot nor will it release its water molecule. But why? It clearly has 7 water molecules in it so why don't these waves that are tuned to interact with water don't cause the salt to heat up? Why? Because the water that's in the crystal is not the same water that's in you tap. If you want that water that's in the crystal to become like the water in your tap you must supply energy in the form of heat, you must have heat or energy to transform to a another form. So the new question is what is this water in the crystal?

Comment

Also here is some data I have about the 6 inch crystal cell. I've been keeping random track of amp that show up on the analog amp meter in my notes. This is what i have so far.

Here is the link
          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...W5IQ2pmZTVJOGc

It should be updated from time to time so check back if you want to see more.
          Last edited by ibpointless2; 10-19-2012, 06:22 PM. Reason: Gave A link instead

Comment

I've made a new conversion of a empty lead acid battery. I've used Epsom Salt and distilled water only.

Comment

So Epsom salt has a PH of around 7, so this makes it alkaline.

Also you can spill the Epsom salt on pants and its ok, the Epsom contains the two things that plants need to grow. I thought that was interesting.

Comment

So I bought a new bag of Epsom salt. This new bag is from Walmart and my old bag was i think from CVS. So I made a new crystal glue cell from the new bag and noticed that it takes much longer for it to dry. The new bag has much bigger crystal grains in it so this could be my problem. Or it could be that my old bag is just that, old. I've had the old bag probably well beyond the expiration date. I'm hoping its only the crystal grain size and not anything else. This could be why people had a hard time doing my replications, they were using the wrong Epsom salt. I've got to figure something out.

Comment

just a little update of my testing with the 6 inch crystal cell hooked to a analog amp meter. I also give the humidity and temp so to compare it to the amp readings i was getting. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Ux4UjA5Q0ZFSGc

Comment

What is a battery?
                    -Two electrodes
                    -Electrodes are in a median(electrolyte)
                    -Electricity can be given from the two electrodes

What is a Water battery?
                    -Two electrodes
                    -Water as the median(electrolyte)
                    -Electricity can be given from the electrodes

A water battery is a battery, duh. A water battery uses water as the median, remove the water and the battery does not work. A side effect of water is that it can corrode most electrodes. Corrosion is the reason why the batteries fails over time to give electricity. So what if you don't use water? Not using water possible? What if there was another median instead of water that you could use? No I'm not talking about zero point energy or anything like that. There's a median that can be used that is not water.

I've taken a step back to examine some things and I think i'm on to something that will lead me to a better understanding. Think about it, remove water and the cell still works then what is keeping the cell going? If the cell is still going without water then another median exist for the ions to flow. Don't worry i've got the data to help show this.

Comment

People often wonder why I even bother with my Glue cells and my other cells. They always say something about water being trapped in the glue and so on. Well until you have done the experiment I've done you may never understand. Here is the data i collected from the experiment https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...k1DVF9WQ256T3c

You can see I made many glue cells and I charted there voltages several times a day for about 5 days. From the Chart you can see that the crystal glue cell (salt sub+ Epsom salt + glue) is the only one still alive with voltage. All the other cells are dying off. All the cells are drying off and loosing voltage, even the crystal glue cell is drying off but unlike the others its not loosing voltage. So water is not the median for the crystal glue cell.

I've had many people tell me that glue traps water or it never fully dries but if you look at the data it clearly shows that the "just glue" cell is drying off and as it dries off it looses voltage. I've also had people tell me that the Epsom salt contains water and somehow its leaking water out and that's why my cells work, but if you look at the "Epsom salt + glue" cell it is the worst cell of them all. The Epsom salt and glue cell is now reading ZERO volts, so people saying that glue traps water and Epsom salt leaks water are very wrong and this cell proves it.

Its Clear as day people, you can do this experiment yourself. There is something more going on with my cells i make. My cells are not just some water battery. I have dealt with a lot of the crap from people but none have done the test like i have, the proof is in the pudding. Just do the test and you'll see what i mean.

Comment

Hi. My name is David and I am new to this Forum. I just registered and have not taken the time to read much. I have been making crystal cells off and on for about 2 or 3 years. I made a half dozen when I first got started and then moved on to other projects. I am retired so I have a lot time to devote to Free energy projects. I just about 2 weeks ago started to work with some new designs. I have one that I came across by accident trying to develop an Electret. Have been interested in these for several years but have not been successful until now.

Having said all this I wanted to show this device because it is, I think real interesting and a start to possibly increase the effect. Which is what I am attempting to do now. So here it is. In the process of making a Electret I fount that if you connect it to a battery or a capacitor it will charge them. My first ones were just flat with the dielectric between two plates. As the dielectric was solidifying I applied 2,000 volts dc with a 20ma current limit. I left the charge on until fully cured. When I removed the charge I hooked up my volt meter, (HP3490A 6 1/2 digit). The reading would start out random then settle down to 12 volt and rapidly count up then go over range change polarity a few times then go to zero then start process all over each time reducing about a volt after reaching over range. This would go on for a few minutes then would just randomly jump all over the place both + and - over range etc. So I found that this was a good indication that it would charge a battery or capacitor. Over the next days I ran test on various batteries that I discharged and it would recharge them. It was a slow process but it did recharge them just the same. I then tried a couple super caps I had one was a series of 2.5 volt 2600 F Maxwell super caps I bought on line I removed one to make a 2.5 volt 2600f cap for my joulethief projects. The other was 6 in series for 15 volt cap also for my projects. The unit would charge both caps to around 2.4 volts after about 48 hours. I thought this was impressive since they will pull some 60amp or more to charge if you apply the max voltage.

But the biggest surprise came when I made a Electret with a hollow tube in center and just placed a discharged 1.2 volt nicad in the tube. I monitored over several days and to my surprise it recharged the battery with out any wires connected. Just lying inside the tube. So I made some 5 or 6 variations and have charged some 10 to 12 batteries both AAA, AA, C, D cell batteries. I think this is vary interesting. I anyone would like to know the process I would be glad to post my data and designs. For my first post I think I have been wordy enough and do not want to bore if no interest. Feel free to let me know it any one is interested. Thanks. Ps I know this is really not a chemical cell but I did not know where to post. I am hoping John will read and do some test on his own to confirm my findings.

David

Comment

Hello Dave,

YES, it does interest me. Please, can you send the info?

Many thanks,

Fausto.

Originally posted by drodenbe View Post
                          Hi. My name is David and I am new to this Forum. I just registered and have not taken the time to read much. I have been making crystal cells off and on for about 2 or 3 years. I made a half dozen when I first got started and then moved on to other projects. I am retired so I have a lot time to devote to Free energy projects. I just about 2 weeks ago started to work with some new designs. I have one that I came across by accident trying to develop an Electret. Have been interested in these for several years but have not been successful until now.

Having said all this I wanted to show this device because it is, I think real interesting and a start to possibly increase the effect. Which is what I am attempting to do now. So here it is. In the process of making a Electret I fount that if you connect it to a battery or a capacitor it will charge them. My first ones were just flat with the dielectric between two plates. As the dielectric was solidifying I applied 2,000 volts dc with a 20ma current limit. I left the charge on until fully cured. When I removed the charge I hooked up my volt meter, (HP3490A 6 1/2 digit). The reading would start out random then settle down to 12 volt and rapidly count up then go over range change polarity a few times then go to zero then start process all over each time reducing about a volt after reaching over range. This would go on for a few minutes then would just randomly jump all over the place both + and - over range etc. So I found that this was a good indication that it would charge a battery or capacitor. Over the next days I ran test on various batteries that I discharged and it would recharge them. It was a slow process but it did recharge them just the same. I then tried a couple super caps I had one was a series of 2.5 volt 2600 F Maxwell super caps I bought on line I removed one to make a 2.5 volt 2600f cap for my joulethief projects. The other was 6 in series for 15 volt cap also for my projects. The unit would charge both caps to around 2.4 volts after about 48 hours. I thought this was impressive since they will pull some 60amp or more to charge if you apply the max voltage.

But the biggest surprise came when I made a Electret with a hollow tube in center and just placed a discharged 1.2 volt nicad in the tube. I monitored over several days and to my surprise it recharged the battery with out any wires connected. Just lying inside the tube. So I made some 5 or 6 variations and have charged some 10 to 12 batteries both AAA, AA, C, D cell batteries. I think this is vary interesting. I anyone would like to know the process I would be glad to post my data and designs. For my first post I think I have been wordy enough and do not want to bore if no interest. Feel free to let me know it any one is interested. Thanks. Ps I know this is really not a chemical cell but I did not know where to post. I am hoping John will read and do some test on his own to confirm my findings.

David

Comment

David,

please post your components and how you are building so we can replicate your findings.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

YES,am VERY intrested with your finding..can you elaborate more?
                              Cheers,
                              Alfin

Comment

David,

Yes, please share all that you can, the more details the better.

Dave Wing

Comment

Working...
                                X