Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Cell Research

I don't understand it but my cells seem to do better while under-load than laying dormant. I had a 6" crystal cell that is in the same family as my 2 foot crystal cell and 5 foot crystal cell. This cell was laying dormant for weeks not hooked up anything. The cell gave me only 5uA @ over 1.4V. This cell was made last December and this cell has never needed a drop of water to give me that voltage reading. I go and hook the cell up to the analog uA meter and it starts off at 5uA but has now climbed up to 20uA. That's a 4 times increase. Keep in mind that the analog meter i use has no battery and it relies on the power from the cell to move the needle. My cells seem to do better with some type of load. I think that pulsing loads and series loads work the best.

I've also made some changes to my clean battery, the lead acid battery conversion that does not use acid but uses detergent and now a new added ingredient. The resting voltage is much higher and the current so much stronger. If this works out I could have a battery that is just as strong as the Alum conversion and as safe as one too.

As of now the 6" crystal cell that i talked about in post #11 is now at 46uA. This is over 9 times increase in amps since i've connected to a analog amp meter. It has been warmer than usual for the last couple of days. Its now a new moon, 0% full.

I will continue to keep the cell connected to analog meter to see what happens.

ib, I have found that if I would like to keep my cells going I put a resistor to simulate a load, it keeps the cell(s) alive ... when left unconnected the volts come back quickly after a disconnect (less then 2 minutes) but the current takes a vacation if left without load.

Quote Originally Posted by nickle989 View Post
    ib, I have found that if I would like to keep my cells going I put a resistor to simulate a load, it keeps the cell(s) alive ... when left unconnected the volts come back quickly after a disconnect (less then 2 minutes) but the current takes a vacation if left without load.
    Hi Nickle989,

Glad you see this happening too! What mixture do you use? Mine seem to be greatly affected by heat, this morning it is cold and the 6 inch cell now has fallen down to 35uA.

ib, using a varient of the alum.

The 6 inch crystal cell has been holding at 19uA all day.

I think I may have stumbled upon a new way to make a crystal cell. So far it does so signs of increase amps and it still uses no water. Much testing is needed before it can be released. But what it does is restructure the inside of the salt, ponder on that.

I have something for you guys to ponder on. For those who don't know a Microwave oven cooks by microwaves tuned to a certain frequency that interacts with water. This frequency is made to hit the water molecule and it gets hit many times. The hitting creates friction which makes heat and that cooks your food. So now we take a look at Epsom salt, this salt contains 7 water molecules. So one would think that putting it in a microwave oven would cause the Epsom salt to heat up due the waves hitting the water molecule. Epsom salt is mostly made of water so it being heated up should not be a problem but it is. You see if you put the Epsom salt in the microwave oven just by itself nothing will happen. The Epsom salt will not get hot nor will it release its water molecule. But why? It clearly has 7 water molecules in it so why don't these waves that are tuned to interact with water don't cause the salt to heat up? Why? Because the water that's in the crystal is not the same water that's in you tap. If you want that water that's in the crystal to become like the water in your tap you must supply energy in the form of heat, you must have heat or energy to transform to a another form. So the new question is what is this water in the crystal?

Also here is some data I have about the 6 inch crystal cell. I've been keeping random track of amp that show up on the analog amp meter in my notes. This is what i have so far.

Here is the link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...W5IQ2pmZTVJOGc

It should be updated from time to time so check back if you want to see more.
    Last edited by ibpointless2; 10-19-2012 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Gave A link instead

I've made a new conversion of a empty lead acid battery. I've used Epsom Salt and distilled water only.