Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has done ANYTHING with success along this topic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has done ANYTHING with success along this topic?

I think it would be nice to hear...nomatter if it was a good thing or bad in the results. Also how did you do ....whatever it was or are still doing.

eagle research has done some stuff with browns gas. i do not know of anyone who is burning water ALONE for fuel.
    Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Stan Meyer took his secrets with him and I once read that the Arab Oil Producers offered 1 BILLION in cash for his patents(s) and that tells you that it did what he said. Of course he refused and was most likely taken out after that with the heart attack device they tried to use on Tom Bearden.

I think the Meyer invention had a small window of opportunity and was complicated to get it right and I also believe this about the John Searle device. It seems that Mr. John Bedini has given us a much larger window for success and a less complicated learning curve, that can also help those interested in building a Brown's Gas generator that is way over 1 COP or even burning water as Stan Meyer did. Last time I checked a car still has a primary and secondary coil system to fire the spark plugs!!!

We shall be finding out as we all progress forward.

Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by AMPPMEUPP View Post
        Stan Meyer took his secrets with him
        No he didn't. He left hours and hours of video lectures explaining in very clear and simple language how his process works. There have been many successful replications. There are plenty of videos on youtube showing these replications including a vehicle running completely on a basic version of his system.

If 1000 people each tried to build an internal combustion engine at their house then 999 of them would fail. That doesn't mean that internal combustion engines are some great mystery that we will never know the secrets of. It just means most people are idiots with minimal technical knowledge and skill.

Comment

I agree with you that he showed the processes but I don't see anyone replicating those processes right now. My point is that if the window of opportunity is small and complicated it is much harder to replicate. (The Bedini SG device is not complicated if you build it as presented). By building it you figure out the process.

If that is not the case then we should have these replications RIGHT NOW. Even Mr. Bedini is not going to tell us everything that he is presently working on and how it works.

Thanks for the reply.

R.

Comment

Originally posted by AMPPMEUPP View Post
            but I don't see anyone replicating those processes right now.
            R.
            That's because very soon after someone posts information about their success in replicating this technology they get a visit from the local agents of the global slavery machine informing them to cease and desist immediately.

This technology is considered a very real threat to the stability of the international slavery system and any research or publication in this area is punishable by death.

Ravi's Water Fuel Cell Suppressed in India

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
              eagle research has done some stuff with browns gas. i do not know of anyone who is burning water ALONE for fuel.
              Tom C

Japanese water powered car 2 - YouTube

Comment

Probably one of the best things I've read recently regarding water fuel is an article in the latest "Infinite Energy" magazine. Here is their website: Infinite Energy Magazine

The article is an excellent update on the current state of the research in water fuel tech. Many of you in this forum are probably already aware of this magazine, but if you are not I highly recommend it.
                Of note in the article are such things as:

1. Gas production is enhanced by vibrating, cavitating, or forcing the water through the gap between electrodes. Stan Meyer may have been doing this acoustically.

2. There are actually 3 gases produced in brown's gas producing systems. Oxygen, Hydrogen, and an unknown gas that is heavier than hydrogen and air. It has been experimentally separated from the hydrogen, and when ignited it demonstrates all of the energetic properties previously thought to be from the hydrogen. Hmmm...I believe Tesla said the aether behaves like a gas....just thinkin out loud here.... In other words it is NOT hydrogen that is producing the energy.

3. As anyone who has studied Stan Meyer's processes knows, it is POTENTIAL not current that is the key. There are still too many researchers thinking "electrolysis" and trying to do this with boat loads of current. As Stan constantly said "this is not electrolysis". His unit used only 500ma. This is a common thread that weaves through so many of these exotic alternative energy systems. Potential, not current is what is doing the work. In complete opposition to traditional EM theory.

Just a few high points of the article which was written by Moray B. King. My local Hastings book store has this magazine in their magazine rack. If you can't find it in your town you can get it from their website which I linked above.

-Woody
                Last edited by Woody; 01-07-2013, 09:31 PM.
                "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

bluestix
                  where do you find info on this video?
                  they talked about a web site but never named it
                  K

Comment

Hey Woody

Maybe that other gas/3 rd gas, was the gas that Joe from Joe Cell in Australia was working with?

Theunis
                    Hey !
                    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
                    JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

Originally posted by kevin View Post
                      bluestix
                      where do you find info on this video?
                      they talked about a web site but never named it
                      K
                      That video is several years old. Those people are probably dead or in hiding.

"I've been poisoned" -- Stan Meyer

Comment

Theunis- I have not done much research on the Joe Cell, but I would say that is a distinct possibility.

Kevin- The main guy behind that video (the guy shooting the video) is Fred Wells. He later claimed to be commencing production of units that could be retro-fitted to any ICE powered vehicle. He even sold a few to some poor souls who never received a complete working unit. Here is the PESwiki page that was devoted to Fred Wells' (a.k.a. Fast Freddy) water fuel system, which he called the hydrogen hog. It is a sad story. Many feel he was a scam artist, and while that certainly may be true, it may also be that he was simply intimidated and suppressed out of the business of water fuel. I suppose we may never know for sure.

Directory: Hydrogen Hog by Future Energy Concepts, Inc. - PESWiki

-Woody
                        "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

By the way, Fred Wells was one of those who was thinking electrolysis, and hydrogen. He was dumping 55amps into his fuel cell. If you want to replicate Stan's processes, you cannot be doing it with current!!! That is why he could run the truck for a few minutes, but then had to pull over and allow the pressure to build again. Of course, with the engine not running the fuel cell is drawing 55a from the battery, and before long the battery is dead, and no more gas.

-Woody

Comment

Originally posted by Woody View Post
                            By the way, Fred Wells was one of those who was thinking electrolysis, and hydrogen. He was dumping 55amps into his fuel cell. If you want to replicate Stan's processes, you cannot be doing it with current!!! That is why he could run the truck for a few minutes, but then had to pull over and allow the pressure to build again. Of course, with the engine not running the fuel cell is drawing 55a from the battery, and before long the battery is dead, and no more gas.

-Woody
                            55 amps @ 12V is only 660 watts. That is less then one horsepower. If that produces enough gas to make the engine turn over then it is easily enough to keep the battery charged. The alternator on my truck can easily provide way more amps then that.

Comment

According to an article on the PESWiki website I linked to in my previous post, the issue was not about the alternator keeping the battery charged while the engine was running. The problem was maintaining the required pressure to sustain combustion. He had two battery systems. One for turning the starter, and one for powering the HHO system. It was a gas issue, not a battery/alternator issue. The gas production was not enough to sustain pressure under continuous use, the engine would stall, and the batteries would eventually die trying to keep it going. I know it does not appear that way in the video, but he had alot of trouble with this very issue, and was one of the reasons the system was under development for so long and never produced satisfactory results.

The question that must be asked is, if the first installation in the Dodge truck was so successful (3,000 mile trip, etc.) as was presented in the video, why could he not reproduce the same results once he got to Square1 and began development of the production version? Either the first video was a total deception, or some kind of suppression/sabotage program was indeed undertaken to quash it. Read the articles on PESWiki about this system and Fred Wells. The whole story is there. The issue remains, as I said before, Stan Meyer's was the most successful system ever developed and he emphasized NO ELECTROLYSIS, and MINIMUM AMPERAGE. 55a is NOT minimum amperage. Stan's current draw- .5a Fred's current draw- 55a. This is not insignificant.

-Woody

Comment

Working...
                              X