Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Question for Energex

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Subang Jaya, Malaysia
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Koorn View Post
    teej, I would not do that as there is a chance that the high voltage spikes may damage the internal components and that would not be covered under the warranty.

    If it was me I would build my own cap pulser circuit to do what you want to do because if you blow something you don't have to replace the whole unit. Plus it's fun to learn how they work.

    John K.

    Hi John,

    Thanks for the advice. Where would the cap pulser be placed in the system? in between the sg oscillator and the TST3?

    still learning,

    teej_seeker

  2. #12
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,530
    Hi Teej_seeker,

    First of all, aquire an understanding of what each of these is doing to the Battries being Charged.
    do'nt you feel they all are one and the same at a first glance..?
    they still do differ slightly but not completely.. i guess you are learning it well.
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.

  3. #13
    Senior Member John_Koorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,077
    Quote Originally Posted by teej_seeker View Post
    Hi John,

    Thanks for the advice. Where would the cap pulser be placed in the system? in between the sg oscillator and the TST3?

    still learning,

    teej_seeker
    teej,

    No, the TST3 is designed for constant DC source like a solar panel or wind generator. Connecting it to anything else is at your own risk and would void the warranty.

    If you are interested in the capacitor pulser circuit I would encourage you to study John Bedini's patents or buy the Free Energy Generation book by John Bedini. You can order it from Energy from the Vacuum Science Series

    John K.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Tom C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    1,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi Teej_seeker,

    First of all, aquire an understanding of what each of these is doing to the Battries being Charged.
    do'nt you feel they all are one and the same at a first glance..?
    they still do differ slightly but not completely.. i guess you are learning it well.
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    Faraday,

    did we meet at the last conference?

    Tom C


    experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Subang Jaya, Malaysia
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Koorn View Post
    teej,

    No, the TST3 is designed for constant DC source like a solar panel or wind generator. Connecting it to anything else is at your own risk and would void the warranty.

    If you are interested in the capacitor pulser circuit I would encourage you to study John Bedini's patents or buy the Free Energy Generation book by John Bedini. You can order it from Energy from the Vacuum Science Series

    John K.
    Hi John,

    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I will begin building the sg oscillator this weekend and will take it from there onwards. getting the coils wound has been a challenge here where I live. I managed to source a supplier.
    Are there specific parameters that i should look out for while testing the sg oscillator

    some data points i can think of include: standing voltage, discharged voltage, current draw, time take to discharge. What else?

    still learning,

    teej_seeker

  6. #16
    Would it be recommended to charge Lead acid batteries with a regular 'off the shelf charger' and use a tesla charger to keep sulfation at bay? The problem is that I have a 2A12 charger and 4 Marine Dual Cycle batteries of 12 volts and just recently I was charging one battery for 3 weeks continuously, only to find out the next morning that the voltage dropped to 8+volts on that battery! It perplexes me, really bad!
    How does anyone feel about charging a battery conventionally and then keeping it in shape with a 2A12 charger since I can't afford to buy a 10A12 right now. Shouldn't 2A12 do the job for 12 volt batteries? How long does it take to charge a marine deep/dual cycle battery Ever Start 24DC-6 with a 75 amp/hour, 100 reserve capacity, and EverStart 24DP-4 with a 675 marine amps and 140 reserve capacity? Isn't 3 weeks enough for one battery?

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by tesla View Post
    Isn't 3 weeks enough for one battery?
    There is something wrong with your battery. I charged a pair of my L-16's (420ah) with a 2A12 a couple of years ago to see how it would do, It took 3 days but charged them fine.

    Mike Klimesh

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Klimesh View Post
    There is something wrong with your battery. I charged a pair of my L-16's (420ah) with a 2A12 a couple of years ago to see how it would do, It took 3 days but charged them fine.

    Mike Klimesh
    Did your charger ever leak oily fluid, upon drying of which created white residue on the black box? Mine also cracked right where the power supply connects to the 2A12 and this housing just came off. Were they made in China and designed in the US? How do I check if the charger is working properly?

  9. #19
    Senior Member Tom C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    1,888

    cap is blown

    Quote Originally Posted by tesla View Post
    Did your charger ever leak oily fluid, upon drying of which created white residue on the black box? Mine also cracked right where the power supply connects to the 2A12 and this housing just came off. Were they made in China and designed in the US? How do I check if the charger is working properly?
    if anything oily came out of your charger, you have blown a capacitor. it will charge a battery if it is working correctly. they are designed and manufactured in the united states.

    Tom C


    experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

  10. #20
    Tom,
    the charger is blinking and seem to charge as I see voltage rise on the battery upon charging. Now, is it charging as it should? And how to check if the cap is blown, maybe became defective or half-blown? I am new to electronics so I appreciate when it is elaborated. If it's not a capacitor, where is the oil from, it is almost orderless. Can anyone take a look at it, and how much would it cost?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •