X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, John K.
    And hello everybody.
    Any news yet? Done testing?
    You KNOW that there is enough interest for these products (otherwise, this forum will be lifeless so to speak).
    Like mini Tesla Switch, the solar switch (got it!), those super-efficient mini LED oscillators, SG's, SSG's, crystal batteries, alum conversion mixture, window motors and so on.
    Yes, we can build all these, test, replicate, duplicate, figure out, based on youtube movies only, or based on the many ideas exchanged here, but at one point it's time consuming. And time is the most expensive asset most of us don't have right now.
    So, we'd like to buy as many as we can in order to get at least in a small part "off the grid".
    As for the time frame, you are the best example: outsource.
    I'm sure that there are many decent people here willing to do the tests for free - and not divulge the secrets behind the patents (non-disclosure agreement?).
    In order to speed up the process.
    After all, there are a few donors to support this forum. Why should we not give our support all the way? Think about it.
    The time Mr.John Bedini speaks of is here already (but nobody seems to notice), and we all need this technology yesterday.
    Better safe than sorry, right?

Regards,
    Valentin

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
    Hi Bud, initially for 12v systems. We can do a 24v or higher if there is enough interest. As for the time frame, I can't say for sure but we have to finish testing first as we won't be selling anything that doesn't work properly straight out of the box.

John K.

Comment

Valentin,

Yes, it is time consuming. We have to do all the tests and see how far we can push it until we get to the limits. Batteries take a long time to charge and discharge, sulfated batteries take longer. This is not something you just throw together like Lego. Everything has to be considered. You would be the first to complain if you paid good money for a bad product.

This is what you call proper R&D. The products will be ready when they are ready. If you don't want to wait, you can already buy the current products which are still way better than anything else on the market.

John K.

Comment

John, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that I don't want to wait. I was merely speaking for the others...
        I've been following Mr. Bedini's work since the beginning and I know what's what, how do they work and perform. Built some, figured out some. You know the drill. I'm already off the grid with my household lights thanks to this technology. So why should I complain about anything?

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
        Valentin,
        Yes, it is time consuming. We have to do all the tests and see how far we can push it until we get to the limits. Batteries take a long time to charge and discharge, sulfated batteries take longer. This is not something you just throw together like Lego. Everything has to be considered. You would be the first to complain if you paid good money for a bad product.
        No, John. You won't see me complaining about.

This is what you call proper R&D. The products will be ready when they are ready. If you don't want to wait, you can already buy the current products which are still way better than anything else on the market.
        John K.
        I agree!

Valentin

Comment

Tests showing that the digital chip can be configured so that all of the energy that is available from the solar panel is captured and sent to the charge battery. Several models are planned, from the mini Tesla Switch that John Bedini showed in the Crystal battery thread right up to large units for big solar arrays.

solar energy products

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_paul111 View Post
            Tests showing that the digital chip can be configured so that all of the energy that is available from the solar panel is captured and sent to the charge battery. Several models are planned, from the mini Tesla Switch that John Bedini showed in the Crystal battery thread right up to large units for big solar arrays.

solar energy products
            Hi Andrew,

care to elaborate on "Several models are planned, from the mini Tesla Switch that John Bedini showed in the Crystal battery thread right up to large units for big solar arrays." ?

sincerely,

teej_seeker

Comment

New Tesla Switch Solar Charger

Any news on the New Tesla Switch Solar Charger and when it will be for sale?

Comment

Charging 8 X 12 volts 100 Amps maintenance free Panasonic battery bank

[QUOTE=Tom C;1880]what are you going to use for batteries?
                I have 8 X 12 volts 100 Amps maintenance free Panasonic battery bank.

Do I need a 12 or 20 amps Tesla Solar Tracker? Roughly how long does in take with full sunlight?

Can I use the charging batteries while charging them?

Can the Tesla Solar Tracker run by the charging battery of SSG? If so, how to connect them?

Can the Tesla Solar Tracker power by a battery of a running car or a power pack?

Thank you.

Jmakota

Comment

Lo All, and JK specially..

Endly find the tread I was looking for, but to find out it bleed dead ?

JK started the treat ad 09-22-2012 it is now 12-23-2013 and no more news ?

Had good hope wen I start reading this tread and JK say
                  I cannot release any details of the schematic, but we hope to have products available for sale in a few months.

John K.
                  So what is happen ?
                  and wen this product is available for sale ??

Comment

Working...
                  X