X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great man! Good work guys.

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Here is the video for our first circuit board.

Tom C

Comment

Looks great Tom
      h

Comment

Nice board Tom, and notable improvements over the earlier boards. will it be available soon?

D./

Comment

Originally posted by 888spo View Post
          Nice board Tom, and notable improvements over the earlier boards. will it be available soon?

D./
          very soon, putting in an order this week with the etcher, should be available 4th week of october. some other stuff coming soon also, we have to wait for JB to approve everything. they will be 25 each looks like for this run. if we order more the price will drop, but dont know how many of these we can sell in a year, they will be great for experiments!! easy to tune, and fairly robust, I dont expect burned traces from these. gonna start with paypal as that seems to be a way most people are comfortable with paying.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Tom,

Any chance of a '4 wave mixing' board, along with a DigiKey parts list??

Thanks,

glen

Comment

Originally posted by GlenWV View Post
              Tom,

Any chance of a '4 wave mixing' board, along with a DigiKey parts list??

Thanks,

glen
              not at this point...... we are going to finish all of the SG, cap pulser, and cole circuits first. you are on your own with the rife machine

Tom C

Comment

very soon, putting in an order this week with the etcher, should be available 4th week of october. some other stuff coming soon also, we have to wait for JB to approve everything. they will be 25 each looks like for this run. if we order more the price will drop, but dont know how many of these we can sell in a year, they will be great for experiments!! easy to tune, and fairly robust, I dont expect burned traces from these. gonna start with paypal as that seems to be a way most people are comfortable with paying.

Tom C
                Hi Tom,

can you put me on the waiting list of potential buyers of the board?

appreciate that.

sincerely,

teej_seeker

Comment

Originally posted by teej_seeker View Post
                  Hi Tom,

can you put me on the waiting list of potential buyers of the board?

appreciate that.

sincerely,

teej_seeker
                  Teej,

thanks for your interest, we will be making enough of each board so that everyone here can get what they need eventually. which board did u want?

at first we will only be taking thru paypal, or you can snail mail me a check, and I will ship when the check clears.

Tom C

Comment

Teej,

thanks for your interest, we will be making enough of each board so that everyone here can get what they need eventually. which board did u want?

at first we will only be taking thru paypal, or you can snail mail me a check, and I will ship when the check clears.

Tom C
                    Hi Tom,

I am just starting out exploring the Tesla Impulse technology that has been improved on by John Bedini. I will gladly take all of your boards eventually. My immediate focus is the SG energizer experimentation.

cheers,

/teej_seeker

Comment

Great. I would love to have a battery charger that works off of solar panels. A small one that could be used on a car for example with a small panel that keeps the battery fully charged. Are you planning an making one like that? . Impulse charger for small solar system with one battery and a small panel.

Hi everyone,

Just an update. we are very close to our first product, which is a 4 transistor SG board. it wll be available soon. check out the website for a more complete description.

we will not be taking pre orders and we wont take your money unless we can ship it!! please come back here after checking out the very rudimenatary home page and let us know what else you may be interested in. we will do our best to provide for you what we can.

Tom C

Comment

Look into "ExpressPCB". you can design your own circuit board on your computer.
                        When you are ready to order you can upload right to factory and have them in the mail in three days.
                        no human intervention. their software is free and is so easy there is almost no learning curve.
                        I only use the board drawing one not the schematic diagram one. Quality boards with through plated holes.
                        I have been using them for years. Great when you are making frequent changes. Good pricing when ordering in quantity.

Comment

Try Tesla Chargers | Tesla Solar Tracker III I have used the 12 volt 10Amp version with a small 5 watt solar panel and it worked very well.

The Tesla Chargers link above is also located on this forum, in the right hand colum, labeled as "Recommended Links".

Dave wing
                          Last edited by Dave Wing; 11-28-2012, 06:35 PM. Reason: Updated

Comment

Originally posted by vzon17 View Post
                            Great. I would love to have a battery charger that works off of solar panels. A small one that could be used on a car for example with a small panel that keeps the battery fully charged. Are you planning an making one like that? . Impulse charger for small solar system with one battery and a small panel.
                            What Dave said!!

Tom C

Comment

Working...
                            X