Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charging Alkaline Batteries

hello,

I just like to share my experience with charging alkaline batteries with bedini solid state charger. the battery is "Duke Cell Alkaline AAA battery", it is discharged through wireless mouse and keyboard. and I believe I am witnessing "IT".. whatever that is.
    I have experienced leaking batteries, smoked batteries, bloated batteries, lots of electric shock , etc.
    this is what I've learned so far.
    1. lowering the base resistance Charges like crazy!!
    2. One must discharge the battery under c/20 rule.
    3. if battery is getting hot while charging. its telling you that it cannot absorb anymore without being damaged, MUST halt charging let it cooldown and charge again
    4. its never "full" we only set that standard to the point that no chemical reaction is taking place.
    5. Do not over discharge.
    6. (forgot to add this) unused charged batteries with this technology will rot. happened to lots of my AA batteries.

okay this is the story, It started when my keyboard and mouse isn't responding properly, it started 3 months ago, I got lazy to buy new batteries so then I charged it, to my surprise it lasted another week and after that charged it again lasted another week and I kept doing that to the point that I am still using the same battery this day. It lasts longer, now its been here for 2 weeks, if It gets weaker signal again, I will recharge for 1-3 minutes only or until it gets hot.

I did not really like the wheeled bedini because it has no torque (V-gate+bedini+flywheel maybe).

After this point whats next?..enjoy it?.. I actually did not purchase the book.. the internet and forums like this is my only guide. I enjoy learning it on my own.. this FE stuffs..
    I am not really after the "proving that it is real", I'm doing this as a hobby.
    Last edited by ricards; 06-21-2015, 07:13 AM. Reason: number 6

I do the same. Interesting to think of the amount of engineered consumerism. Don't know if it is the radiant pulse or just a pulse charge but you can generally get away with recharging alkalines, perhaps even improving them. Not to mention I have a 3V rechargeable Li ion in my Fenix PD35 flashlight. Is it really that hard to make a 1.5 volt rechargeable lithium ion of usable size? Got to keep with the consumerism or what would people do with themselves, how do you structure/control them? Sounds a bit dramatic I suppose but there are a still a hell of a lot of people where Black Lung (Coal miner's lung) is their retirement plan.

Comment

Working...
    X