Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bedini-Lindemann 2013 Science & Technology Conference

This is what I am waiting for, Actually last year I already attended the conference But I am not really satisfied. This time I am hoping that the conference will be organize.

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aric Dyson View Post
    This is what I am waiting for, Actually last year I already attended the conference But I am not really satisfied. This time I am hoping that the conference will be organize.
    What was not organized about the conference last year?
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Every year I usually attended conference of Bedine -Lindemann It helps me a lot. However, about this coming conference I want to have specific details and some clarification that regards on this matter.

I am concerned that my registration check has not yet been cashed. I sent it on May 6 via USPS Priority 2-3 day service with my return address on the envelope which is the same address as found on the check but forgot to include a printed copy of the confirmation email. Does this pose a real problem?
    "History is full of people who out of fear, ignorance, or lust of power have destroyed knowledge of immeasurable value which truly belongs to us all. We must not let it happen again." -Carl Sagan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aric Dyson View Post
    Every year I usually attended conference of Bedine -Lindemann It helps me a lot. However, about this coming conference I want to have specific details and some clarification that regards on this matter.
    Clarification about what? You didn't ask anything specific.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zerofossilfuel View Post
    I am concerned that my registration check has not yet been cashed. I sent it on May 6 via USPS Priority 2-3 day service with my return address on the envelope which is the same address as found on the check but forgot to include a printed copy of the confirmation email. Does this pose a real problem?
    I sent an email to Chuck and CC'd it to you.
    Aaron Murakami

I have been registered for a month now. How do I send payment? Can I use a credit card? Where do I send a check? I'd like to get paid for today.

Blog Entries
    Hi Gpilot, here's the info:

Payment Total: $400 USD

Make Payable to: Tesla Solar Charger, LLC

Mail it to: Tesla Solar Charger, c/o Energenx, Inc., 10183 N. Aero Dr.,
    Suite 3, Hayden, Idaho 83835
    Aaron Murakami

Greetings!

Sorry for the late post and I hope I am doing so in the correct place!

Hi. I am wondering if anyone attending the conference would be able to offer me a ride to/from the Conference (Fri-Sun) from Coeur D'Alene? I will be staying at the Guesthouse Inn located at 330 W. Appleway Drive. I can pay for gas.
    Also, I will be arriving at the Spokane Airport on Thursday afternoon (if that works out for anyone as well).
    Please email me via the Forum (I think one can do this; this is my first post) or post here. I am looking forward to the conference and meeting everyone.
    Thanks,
    -Brent

Blog Entries
    Brent,

You might want to post in the conference thread at energetic forum as well.
    Aaron Murakami