PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bedini-Lindemann 2013 Science & Technology Conference

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BRS View Post
    I have registered for the conference and now need to pay. As a Canadian the options for payment are difficult (not impossible, just difficult). I can't send a check from Canada. I might be able to send a money order from Canada Post. I could send a Priority Payment from my company but not my personal bank. Is there a way to pay via Credit card? There are 3 or 4 of us planning to go.
    Hi BRS,

If there are 3-4 of you that are going. I can give you wire instructions to wire all 4 conference fees together and you only have 1 transfer fee to deal with. Email me at info at energy science forum dot com (all one word) for wire instructions. Canadian postal money order works too and the fee is less than bank wire.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Will the presentations be recorded, made available for attendee's?

I was very pleased to receive an email announcing this years event and, in light of Eric Dollard being a presenter, definitely plan to attend.

Best to all,
    Z
    "History is full of people who out of fear, ignorance, or lust of power have destroyed knowledge of immeasurable value which truly belongs to us all. We must not let it happen again." -Carl Sagan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tbear58637 View Post
    Will the presentations be recorded, made available for attendee's?
    We can't guarantee this because there were some recordings from last years presenters that had problems so I don't want to promise videos. Some were fine and we did release these. We're still 3.5 months away and will have this finalized before then.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zerofossilfuel View Post
    I was very pleased to receive an email announcing this years event and, in light of Eric Dollard being a presenter, definitely plan to attend.

Best to all,
    Z
    Yes! Eric Dollard and there might even be one more special guest presenter who will knock everyone out.
    Aaron Murakami

Blog Entries
    Eric Dollard will be presenting at the Bedini-Lindemann 2013 Conference!

John Bedini & Peter Lindemann Conference 2013

There are only 84 seats left out of 150 so register now to lock in your seat.

Last year, we only had 3 months TOTAL to get the word out about the 2012 conference. This year, we're already 56% booked and there are 3 months to go.
    Aaron Murakami

What is the nearest large commercial civilian airport to fly into?
    "History is full of people who out of fear, ignorance, or lust of power have destroyed knowledge of immeasurable value which truly belongs to us all. We must not let it happen again." -Carl Sagan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zerofossilfuel View Post
    What is the nearest large commercial civilian airport to fly into?
    Spokane International Airport in Spokane, Washington.
    Airport code is: GEG
    Aaron Murakami

Blog Entries
    We're running out of seats fast - only 39 left!

Register now: John Bedini & Peter Lindemann Conference 2013
    Aaron Murakami

Blog Entries
    Bedini-Lindemann 2013 Science & Technology Conference
    There are only about 30 seats left and only about 10 weeks left to the conference.

Register now - John Bedini & Peter Lindemann Conference 2013

Aaron Murakami