* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Thread: Electroculture/Electrohorticulture Books

Electroculture/Electrohorticulture Books

This page has been blanked.
    Last edited by MikeS; 09-26-2012 at 02:24 PM.

This is great stuff! Have you tried any of it?

I have just started building and planting what will eventually be a forest garden, using permaculture methods and hugelkulturs. I would love to try some of this and see what happens...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeS View Post
    Hello Again,

Here is a list of electroculture books (and links) I've found over the years.

Electroculture - George S. Hull
    Electro-horticulture : Hull, George S : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Electroculture - Justin Christofleau
    Electroculture : Justin Christofleau : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Electricity in Agriculture and Horticulture - Selim Lemstrom
    Electricity in agriculture and horticulture : Lemstro

Growing Crops & Plants by Electricity - E. C. Dudgeon
    Growing crops & plants by electricity. Explaining what has been done on a practical scale : Dudgeon, E. C : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Electro-Culture (The Electrical Tickle) - Robert A. Nelson
    Electro-Culture: Stimulation of plant growth with electricity, magnetism, sound, &c

Rex Research Electroculture Archive - The Anchor for the page is broken, so the Electroculture section is just below the Agriculture Section
    Rex Research: suppressed, dormant,emerging unconventional alternative technologies: Free energy, Over-Unity, Antigravity, Inventions, Alchemy, Transmutation, Cannabis Hemp Marijuana, Magnet motors, Alternative Therapies"

Light Tech Links Page - My Group's Links Page - Plenty of Resources here to browse
    LightTech : Links

Have FUN!!!!
    - MikeS

This page has been blanked.
    Last edited by MikeS; 09-26-2012 at 02:24 PM.

Hi Branch,
    What happened to MikeS?
    I have much interest here also. If you do any experimenting with any of these technologies I hope you will post and I will do the same.
    I too have collected a number of links to electroculture, and will post if anyone has interest.
    Thanks, Gene

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mike,

Are you deleting your posts yourself or are you finding they are becoming blank? It definitely wasn't an Admin or moderator that deleted them. Never saw that before.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller