Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Vtech

Check this link maybe of interest to you.

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/re....html#post1703

Theunis
    Hey !
    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
    JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

• Thank you Thebanano and Theunis - I'm interested in this subject as well just need to find more time to study.
      Thebanano, Yes, I like Les design but there is one problem; I would like to make some units and offer them for those in need unable to make one themselves. As far as I know, Les also makes and sells them. While there is no problem even with patented device to make a copy for yourself, selling copies of such is a different story and I wouldn't do this to nobody. Dr Beck shared his idea to be widely replicated and I'm sure he wouldn't mind. If I create my own design (which I'll share with you anyway) no one gets upset (maybe except competitors selling their versions for more than what I have in mind ).
      I'm planning to make a small, handheld CS and Electrifier powered by either 9V battery or 9V external DC source. It will have a timer cutting power off after set amount of time. I'll calibrate timer with ppm meter and pure distilled water. My unit will also come with 2 sets of carbon fiber gel electrodes (which I tested for Dr Beck Electrifier and Brain Synchronizer), tube of conductive gel, silver electrodes and 2 sets of wires for CS and electrifier. No stainless electrodes, cotton pads or saline droppers will be necessary. I'm debating on making just CS generator, without built in electrifier. Didn't decided it yet.
      Second device from Dr Beck Protocol will be Brain Synchronizer and after that magnetic pulser.
      Another device on my list is pulsed LED therapy light with either set or variable frequency and digital display.
      I'm waiting for components to arrive and meanwhile trying to get efficient ozone generator. No, not for inhaling but disinfection purpose and also diffusing in water and olive oil. I'll paste a link about ozone in Negative Ion thread.

Thanks
      Vtech

Comment

• oh...for that reason i was agree indeed...i am just think this is for personal use...
        btw nice info there theunis...

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 FOR EVERYONE!

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
          Hello jbal03. Are you building updated 3 battery circuit? I can guide you through if you wish and you'll get it working.

Vtech
          Hi blackchisel97,

I am ready to build the beck blood electrifier with the Colloidal Silver generator. Would you be willing to tutor me until I get it working? While I have the schematics, do you have a PCB layout of the device?

sincerely,

teej_seeker

Comment

• @Teej, you have it right here:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	BobBeck - Blood Cleanser.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	45159
            in post2065, thanks to Theunis.
            Here's my version of his circuit:

Name:	9V-3D.jpg
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	45155Click image for larger version

Name:	9V-PCB.jpg
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	45156Click image for larger version

Name:	9V-SILK.jpg
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	45157Click image for larger version

Name:	PCB.jpg
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	45158
            My component numbers are not the same as in his schematic, but you'll get the idea. If you need it, I'll post that too (reached the max img limit for now...) or i'll give you the Target 3001 project download link.
            If you do the PCB by hand, mirror the image. If you use the laser printer method, don't mirror the image.
            You can also use MAX1044 for the voltage tripler as in here: 9V to 33 but you'll have to modify the PCB a little.

@Vtech, here's a cheap timer I intend to use.
            It's a great idea to combine the Beck device, timer and a PPM meter into a single portable unit.
            What do you say about automatically disconnecting the CS circuit once the PPM meter has reached a preset? Doable?
            Thanks!

Valentin
            Last edited by vallentin; 01-03-2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vallentin View Post
              @Vtech, here's a cheap timer I intend to use.
              It's a great idea to combine the Beck device, timer and a PPM meter into a single portable unit.
              What do you say about automatically disconnecting the CS circuit once the PPM meter has reached a preset? Doable?
              Thanks!

Valentin
              Yes, it is doable. I'm going to try CD4060 as a timer but there are many ways to do it, even 555. The idea of disconnecting circuit after set amount of time could apply to Blood Electrifier as well to prevent keeping it running while someone falls asleep. I'll try to calibrate the unit timing according to ppm level. Using distilled water should give same results. Of course it is always possible to manually override if necessary.
              I wasn't thinking of making ppm meter from scratch since I can get simple ppm unit for about $6. The one I ordered is more expensive but I want to use for calibration, not as a part of the device. Making this more sophisticated will affect the overall cost and make less affordable for some. I can't make internal timer/ppm module for such amount. PCB board will cost more, even if ordered in quantity. Adding just a timer isn't a big deal.

Thanks

Vtech
              Last edited by blackchisel97; 01-03-2013, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vallentin View Post
                @Teej, you have it right here:
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]1307[/ATTACH]
                in post2065, thanks to Theunis.
                Here's my version of his circuit:
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]1303[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1304[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1305[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1306[/ATTACH]
                My component numbers are not the same as in his schematic, but you'll get the idea. If you need it, I'll post that too (reached the max img limit for now...) or i'll give you the Target 3001 project download link.
                If you do the PCB by hand, mirror the image. If you use the laser printer method, don't mirror the image.
                You can also use MAX1044 for the voltage tripler as in here: 9V to 33 but you'll have to modify the PCB a little.

Thanks!

Valentin
                Hi Valentin,

Thanks for the files. I intend to replicate all of the bob beck devices, starting with blackchisels. Reason being i want to make as per Bob Becks original design. Then I will move on to yours.

Therefore can you forward me the Target 3001 link?

really appreciate it.

teej_seeker

Comment

• Main Page USA - IBF-Wiki

Vtech

Comment

• Bob Beck Target 3001 projects

Name:	bobbeckoriginal.JPG
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	45160
                    You mean this one?
                    Here you are for both versions:
                    bobbeck-transfer_ro-04jan-647532.zip

Comment

• Hi guys.

I just received TDS meter (Hanna) and tested both, tap and distilled water. Distilled water is showing between 0 - 1ppm while tap water is 60ppm. I live in a woods, miles from town and tap water comes from deep well.
                      I used distilled water and got 10ppm after 1hr. I also ran conductivity test using Fluke mA meter and got 1mA @ 5ppm in 4oz of fluid. Electrodes used are 3mm x 0.4mm and 75mm long. So, I think it will be possible to use 2mA panel meter and calibrate such way that 5ppm will be in the middle of the scale but also allowing to monitor up to 10ppm (max reading).
                      I know, this isn't a spectroscopy but since we're dealing with colloid of one of the best conductors I think the conductivity should be in linear relation to the amount of dissolved solids (TDS) and ppm value should relate in the same fashion to the amount of current.
                      I will run more tests to confirm the accuracy.

Thanks
                      Vtech
                      Last edited by blackchisel97; 01-29-2013, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Hi blackchisel97
                        Would you be so kind and email me the beck package as well
                        Regards Trevor
                        treugene@internode.on.net

Comment

• Hi Trevor. Please go back to post 9. There are two links to my Scribid files. One of them - Beck is his protocol.

Out of curiosity I checked the label on the jug of distilled water from Walmart. According to the manufacturer contains no fat - something I don't really care about but I presume it maybe good.
                          What troubles me is the origin of water - Wilkes-Barre, PA and proximity to the Susquehanna Steam Electric Station - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
                          I think I'll make my own distilled water from now on.

Thanks
                          Vtech

Comment

• Hi Vtech, I am finally getting back this discussion after being side-tracked for a couple of months. I purchased some silver wire from an online jewelry supply company which represents the silver to be .999 fine silver, round 12 gauge and salvaged an old AC adapter with output of 30VDC - 500ma. On my first test run to make CS I was amazed at how quickly a "white milk" flowed off one of the electrodes. I only ran the CS maker for 2 or 3 minutes.

After viewing your demonstration video of making CS I realized that the White substance is part of the process, but I must ask if getting an abundance of white stuff flowing is normal? One electrode turned black and the other became coated with "whitish junk". I used tap water which had been filtered through my new Berkey water filter, which also filters for fluoride and chlorine. I did not drink any of this CS but instead gave it to some plants,lol

Should I reduce the power supply or also be concerned about what is in the silver wire too? I used a company called riogrande.com

Thank you
                            Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by twalters View Post
                              Hi Vtech, I am finally getting back this discussion after being side-tracked for a couple of months. I purchased some silver wire from an online jewelry supply company which represents the silver to be .999 fine silver, round 12 gauge and salvaged an old AC adapter with output of 30VDC - 500ma. On my first test run to make CS I was amazed at how quickly a "white milk" flowed off one of the electrodes. I only ran the CS maker for 2 or 3 minutes.

After viewing your demonstration video of making CS I realized that the White substance is part of the process, but I must ask if getting an abundance of white stuff flowing is normal? One electrode turned black and the other became coated with "whitish junk". I used tap water which had been filtered through my new Berkey water filter, which also filters for fluoride and chlorine. I did not drink any of this CS but instead gave it to some plants,lol

Should I reduce the power supply or also be concerned about what is in the silver wire too? I used a company called riogrande.com

Thank you
                              Tom
                              Hi Tom. The problem I see is your power supply. You have to limit the current! Look again at the diagram of Dr Beck. You'll see resistor in series with small bulb. They both, but bulb specifically limit the current flow in the solution thus, prevent from entire process going too fast. This is the bulb available in Radio Shack or hobby supply store (model trains and accessories). Incandescent bulb acts as a valve. When cold, its filament has very little resistance. Once current flowing increases it causes filament to warm up all the way to the glowing point. Filament resistance increases once gets warmer. Resistor sets the limit of current available to the bulb even when electrodes are shorted together.
                              On the beginning of the process water (ideally distilled) has very little conductivity which means, there is micro current flowing through. However, this micro current is capable of removing very small particles of silver electrode. Since they're the size of few atoms they remain suspended in water instead of falling to the bottom. Once there is more of these tiny particles water becomes more and more conductive pulling more current from power supply. More current= more particles=even more current ....etc. This may become an avalanche effect resulting in rapid deterioration of electrode due to the chunks of metal being ripped of.
                              Entire process will turn into rapid electrolysis instead of making colloid solution. This tiny bulb and resistor are to prevent this from happening.
                              White deposit accumulating on other electrode may indicate mineral impurities in your water, salts, calcium etc. When you do this, please follow some earlier suggestions about purity of silver, water and the above.
                              You mentioned silver being 999 pure. This is also referred as "three nines". The difference in price between three and four nines ( 999 vs 9999) is only couple dollars but their purity differs 10 times.
                              I recently compared two analysis of silver, both 9999. While one had trace amount of indium, palladium the other had nickel and copper. While I have no problem with palladium in trace amounts I do have a problem with copper and nickel. Again, they were both 9999. Something to think about.

If you have any questions please ask. I'll be glad to answer.

Regards
                              Vtech
                              Last edited by blackchisel97; 01-05-2013, 12:26 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Vtech, Thanks for the explanation regarding the difference between 3 x 9 vs 4 x 9 silver. I never read their was a worthwhile difference for the extra cost of 4 x 9, but rather the difference is so small to have any substantial meaning. However, if we are getting undesirable trace elements that would make a difference. Can you recommend a source in the U.S.?
                                Since I am not an electronics guy, I had no knowledge of the reason for the incandescent seed bulb, but now I do. After letting my progress in assembling the CS maker slip too long, I rushed to get moving again. However, I need to find a different Radio Schack store with more parts since they did not have the bulb in stock when I purchased parts a couple of months ago. Instead I purchased a LED 15ma, 25mcd, 12VDC. Will this LED have enough of a load or should I just exchange it for the proper bulb?

One step at a time.....

Comment

Working...
                                X