No announcement yet.

Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for feedback on CS Valentin. Yes, it works great. I used MMS as a mouthwash for years but CS works just as well. I also tried on cuts and bruises and it speeds healing process. I heal like a dog anyway. When I was young I used propolis dissolved in ethyl alcohol for the same purpose. I still have a large chunk which I got from a friend beekeeper. Great stuff.

Thanks Vzon17 for joining.
    Vtech

Comment

• Thanks Vtech, looks like a nice forum beginning here. On several areas of interest. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by vzon17 View Post
        Thanks Vtech, looks like a nice forum beginning here. On several areas of interest. :-)
        Thank you vzon17. I hope to include couple more projects but need to test them first so they can be replicated without any problems.

Regards
        Vtech

Comment

• Thanks vzon17,

very creative !

And there I thought I was building it small, (maybe at this age everything is small)

Theunis
          Hey !
          WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
          JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

• Finished protocol!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	beck1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	45092Click image for larger version

Name:	beck2.jpg
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	45093

Comment

• [QUOTE=vallentin;4108]Finished protocol!

Nice

Thanks
              Vtech

Comment

• Greeting Everyone...
                i've attached my bob beck's blood cleaner in a good resolution...the brain tuner's pcb layout is on the way, hope i can uploaded it tomorrow when i'm home...

-kinds regards-
                Click image for larger version

Name:	2ndup.jpg
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	45096Click image for larger version

Name:	sndup.jpg
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	45097

Comment

• Yeah that was just a fun experiment. my regular board is much bigger. the units I used to build I would put in old surplus multimeters. then I would hook it into the meter and you could adjust the miliamps with the dial. here is photo of them from the past.
                  New Page
                  I figured out a diode bridge circuit so one could put a DC Ma meter in series with the electrodes even though the current is switching polarity all the time the meter just reads it as a steady current. HeHeHe
                  Also I always ran mine with 4 9 volt batteries for 36 volts and used a higher ohm potentiometer so I could turn it way down. a 250K ohm worked the best that way you could crank it way up or for regular use the batteries would last much longer becaues you started with a higher voltage and they wouldn't drop below effective level as fast as 27 volts does. the OP amp have no problem running at 36 volts even though they are only rated to 32 volts never had one burn out in many years of building the units. I named it Godzilla becaues it can bite. you never want to burn a hole in your skin with electricity , takes forever to heal it up. the way to prevent it is to make sure you always have the electrodes tight to the skin and keep them wet so there is full contact and current flow along the entire length of the cotton electrode. If you let it dry out during use the electricity concentrates in one area and will burn you. funny thing about it is you can't feel it becaues it at the same time numbs the nerves , so to be safe you need to examine the skin visually occasionally until you get the feel for it. If its starts turning a little bit yellow then it is on the verge of burning you. Get an eye dropper with salt water and about every 15 minutes put a couple dreps under the cotton electrode. But not so much you get wet between them becaues then it shorts out the current across the top of the skin and you don't get any flow through the blood. so always keep it dry between the electrodes. As well as the strap you use to hold it against the skin. I was lazy and at one point got some self adhesive tens pads and cut them down into strips and just stuck them on the skin worked good except I got a rash from the stick gooey stuff. Another good thing to use is surgical tape to hold them on the skin, which also helps them not dry out so fast.
                  Next thing that worked real good is to get electrode jell from the medical supply, and use that to soak the cotton. it won't dry out and you can run for hours non stop. Works great, but make sure you don't let it air dry between uses as it's a pain to get it wet again. well enough blabbing from me. Have fun

Originally posted by Prinsloo View Post
                  Thanks vzon17,

very creative !

And there I thought I was building it small, (maybe at this age everything is small)

Theunis
                  Last edited by vzon17; 12-03-2012, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vzon17 View Post
                    Next thing that worked real good is to get electrode jell from the medical supply, and use that to soak the cotton...
                    Have fun
                    Thanks Vzon17
                    Just bought 5 liters of this stuff.

Comment

• Guys

You can use that electrode jell and make a CS cream/jell that can be used with tremendous good results . . . .,

what the heck, I tel you . . . .

I am not a medical practitioner, but what I recall here is what I have physically seen with my own eyes you can deny it all you like, I can’t!

One day 'n car guard approach me at a shopping center and said that he won’t be doing the job any more, I asked him why, said that he has cancerous sore/growth in and on his leg and that his leg needs to be amputated. I looked and he showed me one very big cancerous lesion on his leg, from midway from his calf twisting to the front of his foot. On the same leg on the thigh a similar lesion on the side. Asked him when they want to amputate his leg, said he was too afraid to go back they never gave him an exact date but after numerous treatments that failed they will need to do it the next time he needs treatment.

A day or so later I went and gave him some CS jell a friend made, asked him to first just use a bit on one section of the lesion and let’s see what happens. About a week later I when back for shopping (I actually forgotten about it), this guy pulled me in between the cars, ripped of his trousers and what he showed me I could not believe, (on hindsight I should have documented this visually), all the scabs/puss /dead skin/ and infections had disappear, his whole leg top and bottom areas where the lesion where was covered with new pink skin. Said it was the first time in years he had a good night sleep, because of the constant irritation on the leg.

Well, the guy is still car guarding without the fear of losing his leg.

Theunis
                      Hey !
                      WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !

Comment

• Thanks, Theunis. Do you remember/know the concentration of CS?

Comment

• CS Jell

As my friend explained it is a different process; by using the jell in place of the water, but you need to pull the electrodes/ keep moving the electrodes trough the jell the whole time and wipe them constantly as they turn black quickly, he did it for X time (a couple of minutes, not sure), and thought nothing happened, and left it. But the next morning it turn a very dark brown colour over night, he then mixed in the remainder of the jell, mix it to a lighter brown colour, and that is what we used, (I don’t know what voltage he used or what the amp draw was, this needs to be experimented with).

It never bothered me the thing of PPM (you can guess all you like and think you are right but only a lab test can tell you the exact PPM), if you’re sick are you going to worry about PPM? This thing about CS being dangerous is overrated ( read the whole page on Wikipedia regarding CS), as I have said treat it as a medicine use it when you need it, not as a health shake and you will be safe.

I have given this to countless people with skin problems with very good results,

In South Africa it can be bought in major Pharmacy’s already.

Theunis
                          Hey !

Comment

• Please forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is CS.....

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                              Please forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is CS.....

Tom C
                              Hi Tom, it has been referred to Colloidal Silver solution.

Nice work Thebanano.
                              I'm going to use medical grade electrode pads with conductive gel. They're made of carbon fiber encapsulated in gel - for the blood electrifier and brain tuner. Yes, they should remain moist but for the treatment time soaking them once should be sufficient. Same goes with a brain tuner.
                              I already ran some tests with CS an fresh produce and observed store milk remaining "edible" for over a week. Without CS added will show signs of spoilage within 4 days.
                              That's great feedback on CS Theunis.

Thanks
                              Vtech

Comment

• Awesome information, Theunis. Thank you too for your feedback! Never thought about making CS gel until now and use it this way.
                                Vtech, I used CS to preserve my cat's raw chicken meat and his drinking water. It works great! Will try the milk too.
                                Though, I usually drink about 2 liters a day. No time to observe any spoilage on it
                                Got my 5 liter ultrasound gel bottle for about 10 EUR from a romanian medical supplier and I will definitely make some CS gel to try it on my wife's grandma'.
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X