Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Sunshiner,

well lm555, ne555 etc. are different names of the same IC. It's just that it is built by a different manufacturer. Now, the "c" after the lm (lmc555) part usually defines the cmos versions of the timer. You don't need that, you need the standard 555 timer so you should ask for the lm555 or ne555. The same goes for the 556.

Comment

• Thank you very much sir for the help.

Comment

• Halo sir,I am trying to make bob beck brain synchronizer from schematics provided in this blog, so I am searching for a software from which I can make schematics,PCB,3d represention of them for finalising my project.So please kindly tell me which software you used to make the 3d PCB representions in your finished project. IT WILL BE A BIG HELP for me.tha.nks in advance for any help

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
          The ring in female connects with sleeve of male plug. (this starts to look like 18+ subject). It is used as a ground in audio. Ring connects to potentiometer, sleeve connects to one of the silver electrodes.

Vtech
          I got the connections to the stainless steel electrodes all sorted out and my device is working. It presents a nice sharp square wave on the scope and has a nice range of adjustability on the output.
          Thanks very much for your help, Vtech.

Comment

• Halo sir,I am trying to make bob beck brain synchronizer from schematics provided in this blog, so I am searching for a software from which I can make schematics,PCB,3d represention of them for finalising my project.So please kindly tell me which software you used to make the 3d PCB representions in your finished project. IT WILL BE A BIG HELP for me.tha.nks in advance for any help
            I personally use Target 3001, you can download it from here:

IBF-Wiki

It is free and it has many functions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Christian View Post
              I got the connections to the stainless steel electrodes all sorted out and my device is working. It presents a nice sharp square wave on the scope and has a nice range of adjustability on the output.
              Thanks very much for your help, Vtech.
              I'm glad you've got it working. You're welcome Christian.

I should have BT pcb's done early next week. I had to order different ear clips and will test them upon arrival. My other supplier ran out of stock.

Algorythm, feel free to post anything what others may benefit from.

Thanks
              Vtech
              Last edited by blackchisel97; 04-21-2013, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Sir I have one other confusion.Each trim pot has to be adjusted separately to optain the four different frequency.now the way it functions is 555 will control the 5.5hz and .5hz ,on the other hand 556 will control the 111 Hz and 1110hz ,so even if I switch-off one IC 555/556 ,the one which will stay on will give two frequencies .Then how I measure each frequency separately.

Comment

• [QUOTE=totoalas;7256]Thanks V tech
                  in the 80's there was a guy in the Philippines using the radio Station to broadcast his meditation prayer 'AUM" repeatedly for 1 hour ...During that time a gallon of water is placed in the speaker of our radios / others on a aluminum pyramid structure
                  ...... after the session, testimonials of healing are called in to the station....... the guy studied in Egypt for this technique

I think you've done the 7.8 hz magnetic propagation technique already..... the other is to pass this to the water molecule.....
                  by way of audio tones such as mp3 converted set frequencies ( helpfulwaves dot com has been promoting different frequency tones )
                  But the best frequency is the rain dew drop in a leaf you can see in the mountains combined with the splash of water falls lol

Im now searching for titanium material for my Alkaline water...... and has revived our old deep well water source that was shut off by govt due to land subsidence but actually to give way for local water supply district that charge prohibitive cost......
                  In my area alone.... the local govt just sold a natural spring to a Coca Cola for bottled water....Now the people near the spring are buying water instead of the free abundance and healthy living..

Hi totoalas

You can download "Flow - For The Love Of Water 2008" from the web, this documentary and see how companies/governments are buying up natural water supplies even private owned - built supplies/dams all over the world and then get/force the people to buy it back from them making huge profits.

This has not only happend in your country is is happening all over the world,

We need to wake up !

Theunis
                  Last edited by Prinsloo; 04-22-2013, 01:27 AM.
                  Hey !
                  WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
                  JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

• Nestlé is the world’s biggest bottler of water but the profits from this enterprise of selling water is not enough for the company, it would seem.
                    While its former CEO Peter Brabeck-Lemanthe claims – correctly – that water is the most important raw material in the world, he then goes on to say that privatization is the best way to ensure fair distribution. He claims that the idea that water is a human right comes from “extremist” NGOs and that water is a foodstuff like any other, and should have a market value. As far as he is concerned the access to water should not be a public right.
                    Watch his statements in this video here:Nestlé-Konzernchef Peter Brabeck: "Zugang zu Wasser sollte kein öffentliches Recht sein." - YouTube
                    In other words he thinks that his company should be able to make lots of money from selling water, whether in bottles or otherwise, to people.
                    Two words would be enough to form my response to such ludicrous idea.

I finally managed to get new pcb's for Brain Tuner done and just assembled one to test for errors. Non found.
                    While testing this board I stumbled on something familiar from my 4wave mixer build but new here. I found that NE555P don't work as good as NE555N series. I tried couple "P"'s and was getting some weird results. There are no issues with "N" series. LM556 is also 'N" type. I'm still waiting for 10k trimpots that's why there is one mounted above for test/tuning purpose only. It should be 10 turn trimpot instead.
                    I found no need for 1k trimpot adjusting amplitude of signal going to the center tap of transformer. I built three prototypes and 220Ohms resistor will provide 2VAC across dummy load (1.3k) on the output.
                    For those interested in building their own I can provide bare pcb, pcb + components or "plug and play" device. However, I have a limited amount of components at this time and can provide approx. 5 kits only. I have 18 pcb's left. I can take orders for assembled device or assembled and tested pcb (you'll supply your own enclosure and ear electrodes) but it will take couple weeks to order additional parts and get them done. I simply don't have any more resources to invest and can only provide them on "pre paid" terms. Sorry about that.

Thanks
                    Vtech

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0761.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	45510Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0760.jpg
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	45511

Comment

• Sunshiner434,

The way I do is to assemble and test every circuit as separate blocks, if possible. This way I can avoid troubleshooting of entire device. In this case we have: 555 oscillator where pulse is governed by resistance and capacitance and can be switched between 0.5, 5 and neutral, where capacitor from pin 2 is shorted to the ground. With shorted capacitor 555 no longer oscillates and provides triggering signal to 556 (pin 4). IC556 has two separate 555 circuits inside. The only common pins are ground and +. Both have separate outputs - pin 5 and pin 9. Before soldering transistors you can probe both outputs and tune each segment of 556 individually, while having 555 in neutral (shorted capacitor). In my design I made two pads, one for the output from 555 (pin 3) and one for the reset of 556 (pin 4). These pads are to be connected with a jumper wire once tuning is done but shorting capacitor will do the same and allow to tune 556. Tuning 555 is much easier since 0.5 should be on the mark with 1.5M resistor and 5 can be tuned even with 556 running.
                      Once you have all 4 adjusted you can solder transistors and probe again on the transformer (secondary). Primary goes to 100k pot and other side to 2.2k in series with reversed parallel LED and signal diode. Output scope shot should look like the one I posted earlier. This was taken with 555 disabled. Once is running you can see "OFF" intervals separating waveform either at 0.5 or 5cps.

Vtech

Comment

• Thank very you sir.

Comment

• You're welcome Sunshiner434.
                          I started assembling another two BT's and found another issue with 555 oscillator. Some IC will not oscillate with 1.5M, probably due to the higher capacitance of 1uF (tolerance). I have one device running fine but I had to replace 1.5M with 680Ohm because it wouldn't work on 0.5Hz setting. Both have the same 1uF tantalum caps. This creates a problem with providing kit containing bare pcb and components. They all have some tolerance and results may vary. I can assemble 556 and 555 on solderless proto board and test everything before transferring into pcb. Remaining components such as transistors and transformer can be soldered later, once all oscillators are tuned properly.
                          Also, I discovered that ceramic capacitors float too much, even with small temperature changes. I got about 600 of them but they're pretty much useless here.
                          I'll keep on testing to make this fool proof. It isn't quite straightforward as Electrifier/Colloid Generator.
                          Attached waveforms are from both outputs of IC556 - 111Hz and 1110Hz

Vtech

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0762.JPG
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	45519Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0763.jpg
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	45520Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0764.jpg
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	45521
                          Last edited by blackchisel97; 04-23-2013, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Sir there is one other man I found on the internet who builded the brain synchronizer. HE has posted the stripboard layout along with photographs of the working brain synchronizer .Sir I want you to look at tell me that if I build the brain synchronizer with specifications will it going to work properly. Sir I am providing link below.

No More Secrets: Bio Tuner Layout Help with StripBoard and PCB

The blog title is [Bio Tuner Layout Help with StripBoard and PCB] .Mr.algorythms also has maintained about this blog to you in one of his post.So sir kindly please look at it and give me your opinion about it.I am asking you this because sir you keep modifying the circuit to make a permanent working version of brain synchronizer where that person never maintained modification about his circuit. So I just want to know that can I assume that his circuit is a stable foolproof working version or not.

Sir ONE more thing in which I need your opinion, there is a site in the inernet where circuits of similer type CES units are posted,just want t know is that site trast worthy.That site called heckcanada some thing if search in the with blackbox heckcanada or voodobox heckcanada you will able to find it.That site has some interesting circuits.kindly please look at it too SIR and please give your opinion.Once again thank you very musch SIR for you advices,I am truly grateful for that.

here is the link of that site [1] http://www.hackcanada.com/homegrown/wetware/ces/dope/
                            [2] http://www.hackcanada.com/homegrown/wetware/ces/
                            Last edited by sunshiner434; 04-24-2013, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• Sunshiner I can't comment on 3dg's circuit because I eventually decided to build the one Vtech kindly offered a few pages back, instead of 3dgs's. But what I can tell you for sure is that if it is difficult for you to understand and build a circuit using two simple timer ICs (even after Vtech's analysis), it is almost impossible that you could ever manage to build a circuit with an avr microcontroller. Microcontrollers need programming and you need a good understanding of how electronic circuits work and also knowledge of a programming language, in order to build such kind of circuits. I noticed Ullasmann circuits use an ATiny13 microcontroller, so you should better stick to more simple circuits for now and at the same time it would be good for you to start reading a few books on electronics, so you could understand better what's going on in every circuit you need to make. Or if you need to build just one CES circuit, you don't need to read all those books but then it would be much more difficult to build more complex circuits like Ullasmann's or others. It's all a matter of understanding. You can't build something if you don't understand how it works, right? :-)

Nick
                              Last edited by Algorythm; 04-24-2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Sir I may not understand fully how the brain synchronizer circuit works but the advices you and Mr. Blackchisel97 has kindly given me is enough for me build the device ,so building it is not the problem.The situation is every time I try to build it I found you or Mr.blackchisel97 has done some modifications in it.First tried to build it from information provided in No more secrets blog where I found you. In that blog you suggested me if I need help I may contact you in this blog ,so searched this blog and found you, MR.Blackchisel97 and other people of this blog has faced some problems building it from the same schematics that Mr.3gd's used which is the only schematic available In the internet.so I stopped building and was waiting to know the solutions you people's came up with,then when it seems me that you people's has the solutions of all the would be problems I started building it again but after few day later when reading the post I found Mr.vtech has posted a modified second version of it.so you see sir every time I start building it I find you people's has done some new modifications.It is obvious I will want to include those. since I don't have full knowledge I am tolaly depending on the advices that you people's kindly has gave to me.so I have enough knowledge that I can utilize the advices and build the device.Now I have decided to wait to know for sure that there aren't any modifications to do in the circuit.That is reason today I askesd Mr.blackchisel97 to see the blog No more secrets and gave his opinion.About other site,that has nothing to do with building the brain synchronizer ,I just wanted to know what you people's thinks about the effectiveness of those devices since you people's have very good experience in this subject.That is all nothing more because you people's build those devices which uses electricity as means for healing human body so asked for opinions.
                                Last edited by sunshiner434; 04-24-2013, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X