No announcement yet.

Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some more reading from Dr Beck lectures - Bob Beck’s “Foundation” (1 of 6) | Journal of Borderland Research

Also - http://www.gesundohnepillen.de/bobbeck7.htm
    There is some tech details about SOTA tuner such as pulse repetition rate and modulating frequencies. However, 111Hz and 1kHz remains unchanged as per Dr Beck. They also added 7.83 sine wave modulation which is on the border of Alpha and Theta brain wave.

Thanks
    Vtech
    Last edited by blackchisel97; 11-25-2012, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
      ...I bet that was ZX Spectrum
      It was called Cobra. Romanian design and build, produced at Brasov until 1990. I built 2 of them and I "paid" my first job with one.
      Integrated dual operating system (Basic and CP/M) and with an extension hack, you could have OPUS and 80k memory.
      In CP/M you could load Fortran, Pascal, PROLOG, C, the first version of Orcad and so Forth .
      The only issue with it back then was the unreliable power supply.
      The three different voltages and the strange initialization sequence lead to frying of many memory banks. Fortunately, I built a newer version without glitches.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Cobra_Large.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	45073 Click image for larger version

Name:	Cobra_Back_Large.jpg
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	45074
      Observe on top of the reset switch? An another switch. That was the operating system switch/hack.
      So IF you were drunk enough, you could lose all your work or game in a flash.
      Last edited by vallentin; 12-04-2012, 07:34 AM.

Comment

It looks familiar but it was long time ago. I left Europe in 89.

Thanks
        Vtech

Comment

I was in the army back then. In '89. Caught by the so-called revolution...

Comment

Hi Tom,

I'm pretty new to electronics, so I haven't really tried any PCB software. My first one was looking at Valentin's work in Target 3001.

Mike

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
            Gooch,

have you tried PCBexpress?

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by TheGooch View Post
              Hi Tom,

I'm pretty new to electronics, so I haven't really tried any PCB software. My first one was looking at Valentin's work in Target 3001.

Mike
              I started with pcb express, I now have sprint layout. John uses aires I think, it is expensive. sprint layout was only 50 buck, and does layers, silk screen, etc. very nice, has a huge library of symbols.

tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi guys. I ordered carbon fiber gel electrodes, ear clips and cables to try on Brain Synchronizer. Will try them as soon as they arrive and provide feedback. Ear clips were $7, cables $4. Those cables fit most conductive gel or carbon fiber pads and have either 2.5 or 3.5mm jack. Hard to beat that. Electrodes are 25.4mm (1 inch) dia. but can be trimmed. They are made for TENS units but I don't see a reason why not to use them for Dr Beck device.

Thanks
                Vtech

Comment

greeting everyone...
                  @ vallentine : thank's for the blood cleaner device pcb layout. That's a compact device, mine has around 7.5 cm X 5.5 cm (my picture's post was too small, i'm sorry). Sometimes on my long trip to my working site, i've used it behind my jacket/sweeter, and get to sleep well along the road.
                  On my previous post, there's a misunderstanding about what i mean on my written. i just wanted to say that i would build the brain tuner for my son using your target 3001 pcb software. But i've to get "habituated" first with the environment of target 3001. That would be about a week with my low level brain ,then i'll try to post in here, perhaps everyone on this forum would assisted mine . I think that was usually happen since we came from different culture and different sosial system around us. It doesn't matter for me anyway, just take it easy on me vallentin

@ Blackchisel97 : Thank you very much for the link, it was very compherensive and fundamental research of bob beck protocol. it's funny that i've had a series of lakhovsky's mwo machine, replicated by peter lindemann of borderland science. I forget where i get that copy. i was discouraging to build wmo, maybe next year, if my resource was close enough to build that, including money. My son's heroin addicted has "yawning" my savings. .

Here's the file of wmo device, in case someone want to built it or save it for later project...

kind regards

mwo_back-1.pdfmwo_final_approach.pdfmwo_roundup.pdf

Comment

Thanks for the mwo.
                    And you're welcome.
                    You don't need a week to learn how to use the Target software.

Comment

• Hi guys.
                      Just watched one of Beck's movies.
                      And he said that during the 3 weeks of blood electrification under no circumstances touch/drink/eat anything that has garlic because it is poisonous for the brain.
                      Has something to do with sulfur dioxide and hidroxy sulfone and other organosulfur compounds which are found in larger quantities in in garlic, onion, green onion and cabbage.
                      From Wiki: sulfur dioxide blocks nerve signals from the pulmonary stretch receptors (PSRs) and abolishes the Hering–Breuer inflation reflex.
                      Allyl sulfur compounds, which occur naturally in garlic and onions, make cells vulnerable to the stress created by products of cell division.
                      And because of the electroporation effect you became vulnerable to the action of these organosulfur compounds during this period of blood electrification.
                      Just wanted to let you know that.
                      Regards,

Comment

• Thanks Valentin for this remainder about garlic and Thebanano for Peter's file. I've been interested in Lakhovsky's MWO for some time and hope to try it. It shares similarity with Tesla's healing device. I wonder if Peter Lindemann could tell us some more about his experience with this device. I'll be very interested and would start separate thread dedicated to his work.
                        A brief intro - http://www.rexresearch.com/lakhov/lakhusps.htm
                        and video from 1986 conference with Eric Dollard and Tom Brown. Worth watching.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSIuW...v-qSbxXDZSPWqw

Thanks
                        Vtech
                        Last edited by blackchisel97; 11-28-2012, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Thank you too, Vtech.
                          Downloaded the movie. I'll watch it in the morning. Or at work.
                          Now I just have to catch some sleep.
                          Yesterday I tested the silver colloid on an infected ingrown fingernail on my foot.
                          It's like watching magic. I constantly poured colloid on my finger (using a syringe) and the pus stopped from being constantly created and then disappeared in 2 hours.
                          Now, after 2 weeks, I can walk normally.
                          And there's no more pain to the touch. Which is a bliss.
                          I got zip from using normal antibiotics. So, after watching your yt movie, I made my version of colloid jar and started production.
                          And testing. On me, my wife, and my cat.

Comment

• Great. I have been building and selling those units for about 10 years. I stopped doing it about a year ago. the circuit works good. I made circuit boards and actually shrunk the basic circuit down so small it fits on a penny LOL
                            I tried various things for the stainless electrodes also tried silver electrodes. I the prlocess learned how to solder to stainless steel. Very easy actually. you just need the right flux. Its available at the hardware store. So what I esded up doing is getting the 1/8 inch stainless tubes at the hardware store and just soldering the wire into the end of it. then I use lead free plumbers solder to solder the other end shut. Makes a fast easy electrode set that I sold along with my units.
                            I plan on firing those up again after I have my new design finished.

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                            Suppressed Medical Discovery: Dr. Robert C. Beck ( Cancer,AIDS, anything viral)

The updated schematics are in Chapter 11 of Patrick Kelly. I tried to upload related PDF and Beck Protocol but they exceed forum limit. They're 154kB and 10.4MB files. I can email them instead.

This basic device is a blood electrifier and CDS attachment. I built it recently and circuit works fine. I need to get proper electrodes made as well as test it CDS part. They can be made from thin stainless steel wire but need to be wrapped in cotton or flannel to prevent direct contact with skin.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]709[/ATTACH]

Vtech

Comment

• Originally posted by vzon17 View Post
                              I made circuit boards and actually shrunk the basic circuit down so small it fits on a penny LOL
                              Could you share your penny PCB, please?
                              I imagine you did it on SMD's, right?
                              If so, what was your current draw? Cause I'm working on a SMD version too and I want to compare findings.
                              Thanks

Comment

• Sure thing. here is a photo of it. anybody want a couple of the circuit boards in the mail at no charge let me know. I don't know how much it draws.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	minibeck.jpg
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	45085

Originally posted by vallentin View Post
                                Could you share your penny PCB, please?
                                I imagine you did it on SMD's, right?
                                If so, what was your current draw? Cause I'm working on a SMD version too and I want to compare findings.
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X