Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Robert Beck

Suppressed Medical Discovery: Dr. Robert C. Beck ( Cancer,AIDS, anything viral)

The updated schematics are in Chapter 11 of Patrick Kelly. I tried to upload related PDF and Beck Protocol but they exceed forum limit. They're 154kB and 10.4MB files. I can email them instead.

This basic device is a blood electrifier and CDS attachment. I built it recently and circuit works fine. I need to get proper electrodes made as well as test it CDS part. They can be made from thin stainless steel wire but need to be wrapped in cotton or flannel to prevent direct contact with skin.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BeckSchematic.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	50845

Vtech

Hi blackchisel97,

Thanks for opening this thread.

Can you please email the beck proptocol?

appreciate it.

email: tejinder at gmx dot com.

/tejinder

Comment

Originally posted by teej_seeker View Post
      Hi blackchisel97,

Thanks for opening this thread.

Can you please email the beck proptocol?

appreciate it.

email: tejinder at gmx dot com.

/tejinder
      Just sent it to you.

Vtech

Comment

There is another device which Robert Beck experimented with - magnetic pulser. Basically it is photoflash (I'm using older Vivitar) which has an aircoil in series with flash bulb. Simplest way to make is to use plastic spool from an old VHS tape and fill it with AWG 18. Approx. 340 turns. Some kind of handle - similar to the shower handset with audio jack and this is it.
        It is similar with the effect of inductive spike in the coil of the monopole. Word of caution: when using it keep away from your wallet, electronic equipment or any digital storage media. They will be erased. Other, non medicinal use is to disable tracking RFID chips embedded in clothes, shoes, plastic cards etc.

Vtech

Comment

Hi there,
          In the video of Robert C. Beck, he says to use 130 turns of #14 or #16 gauge for the coil of the magnetic pulser.
          Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by Claude Champagne View Post
            Hi there,
            In the video of Robert C. Beck, he says to use 130 turns of #14 or #16 gauge for the coil of the magnetic pulser.
            Take care.
            Hi,

Just to clarify. are the wire gauges specified the SWG or the AWG?

thanks in advance.

//tejinder

Comment

Hello blackchisel97...Also a great thanks for posting the video...Please email the Beck Protocol to me as well. I don't recall the names right now but there are some free services where you can upload large files and then make available to everyone reading the topic. I looking forward to building the devices shown in the video, especially since I have a couple of old Vivitar flash units.

Comment

Hello blackchisel97,

This is an area in which I am also interested. You may have seen this but if not for you and other readers here is a 42 page handout from Dr. Beck concerning his work. http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer02/BobBeckPaper.pdf It gives very detailed descriptions/parts lists for how to build his blood electrifier and talks a great deal as well about colloidal silver. It also gives the background for the Albert Einstein college of medicine research that pointed him in that direction. I have also watched some of Bob's lectures and look forward to watching this one if I haven't already. He has passed on so we can't debate and/or question him but he struck me as a pretty straight shooter and an honest scientist. He did have a lot of anecdotal testimony and some self reported histology finidings to say something very significant was going on. While I am guessing this was not the case, I think any of us are quite capable of getting carried away with anecdotal findings in an area of great importance to us and the world. Actually after learning of him I picked up a SOTA instruments "blood electrifier" and "brain tuner." More on that in a moment.

Just as a few quick generalizations about "electromagnetic medicine" I have come to the following. Yes, sure as a lightening bolt, electricity and magnetism can have profound influences on health. However I suspect saying, "I used electromagnetics to cure this disease" Is about the same as saying I used drugs to cure a disease. Even leaving aside the what disease part, there is the obvious, well which drug, what formulation, what dosage, how given, for how long part, etc? So, what part of the electromagnetic spectrum, what possible pulse rate of a specific frequency, what voltage, what amperage, applied where, for how long etc. Not to mention possible multiwave interference patterns or whatnot. But before we even get there, you tell me, is electromagnetics as a whole as conventionally presented correctly understood? Granted medicine has often not had a good handle on what the actual mechanism is for many of its greatest sucesses, just take the centuries of practise in and innumerable cures from blood letting, ah wait scratch that, I mean frontal lobotomies, er wait uh digital rectal exams for prostate cancer? Alright leaving conventional medicine's most storied tapestry behind us, and not that there haven't been genuine and wonderful advances in "conventional medicine", I do tend to suspect for unclear reasons that understanding how electromagnetics relates to health may tell us very important and positive things about ourselves.

So quickly back to the story line, I picked up the Sota instruments devices, I was afraid to use the blood electrifier for more than a half hour a couple days in a row as a tremendously overlooked story line in modern medicine is "if it ain't broke don't fix it." I noted no ill effects from my little usage. Perhaps being less sure of or concerned with my brain I used the "brain tuner" for 20 minutes a day maybe even a week straight. Evidently some people report an increase in lucid dreaming, I did not note this. What I did note was an increase in hypnogogic processing of some information whether unconsious or otherwise and it would occur as such a flash it would wake me from going to sleep (ah so that's where that person's at on that!). It may have been coicidence or placebo but it decreased after stopping and was a bit annoying so without being nihilistic there is a bit perhaps to what F. Scott Fitzgerald said about the best thing is to be a happy idiot. So i've cut back on it though I think I may use it more again as it also is calming. I would consider the blood electrifier as well in the case of some disease indication as at least in short intervals it was not at all toxic to me.

Last thing then I'll shut up. One area I disagree with Dr. Beck on is the chronic use of significant doses of colloidal silver, just as I would disagree with the chronic use of significant doses of penicillin. I hope I am not overly naive and from my background I understand that Merck would have no problem with hiring the "blue man band" for their new hit "how I got argyria". Still there are in the medical literature at least a few cases of dermatologic argyria from silver intoxication, i.e the skin is colored blue because silver particles have impregnated that tissue. Dr. Beck reported a fascinating personal medical history in that for much if not most of his adult life he was morbidly obese, even to the point of offering a cash reward to anyone who would cure him of his affliction. Once he began treating himself with his electromagnetic therapies, ozonated oxygen and colloidal silver he not only attained his ideal healthy weight, he regrew his hair. Considering the long time he suffered with chronic medical problems it is likely out of the ordinary that he lived to the age of 77, dying at that time, if memory serves, of chronic heart failure. We lost a great scientist, but I believe he will be happy to see us argue and debate his work.

Comment

I've been recently warned by 4shared service, where I keep some of my files about violating copyright regarding Walter Russell files and I decided to upload to Scribid instead. Here are the links - Robert Beck

Beck

@ teej_seeker. It is AWG Dr Beck talks about. Yes Claude, he says 130T of 14-16. I had some leftovers of 18 and it works just fine. As far as number of turns it was my typo, sorry for that.

@ZPDM. Thank you for joining. I'am about to be late for my appointment but wanted to post a.s.a.p. I'll be back tonight.

Thank you
                  Vtech

Comment

Also be sure to Google Rick Simpson oils

Comment

Hi Guys

Sometime ago I have built a small enough Bob Beck blood cleanser that you can put in your pocket run the leads down your sleeve and go about your daily routine and no one will know.

I will see over the weekend if I can get all the files, pc-bord layout etc. together and post it for those that want to build the unit. It uses only 1 x 9v battery with a voltage step-up circuit to get to 27v. I use rechargeable 9v batteries because the unit goes through them in 2 sessions, and at the current price these batteries cost for the worth you get they are not worth the price.
                      Please let me know if there is any interest in this?

Thanks Theunis

PS. @ V-tech how did your silver probes workout for your unit, I don’t think it would make a difference it will still pit/burn your skin, it need to be covered in cloth, I soak mine in colloidal silver before use, rub some colloidal silver into the skin at the points of contact and it seems to help a bit. I have one of the commercial units a friend gave me to test with gold plated probes, etc., still pit/burn the skin a bit.
                      Hey !
                      WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
                      JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

Mag Pulser

What I would like to see,

if someone with the knowhow can help us design to build a Bob Beck type mag-pulsar, just gives u's the specs, coils size, component specs, cap sizes, etc., we can build and give feedback to get it working/ and practical, without too much maybe this or maybe that.

I want to plugs it into the mains, have it running a pulse say every 2-5 seconds with a thermal cut out or timmer to protect the unit from overheating if necessary etc.,

Any takers, (please)

Thanks Theunis
                        Hey !
                        WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
                        JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

I agree with you Prinsloo...it sure would be nice to see a complete detailed list of parts and layout done in laymans terms. For example, connect part A to B, then C to D etc...

Originally posted by Prinsloo View Post
                          What I would like to see,

if someone with the knowhow can help us design to build a Bob Beck type mag-pulsar, just gives u's the specs, coils size, component specs, cap sizes, etc., we can build and give feedback to get it working/ and practical, without too much maybe this or maybe that.

I want to plugs it into the mains, have it running a pulse say every 2-5 seconds with a thermal cut out or timmer to protect the unit from overheating if necessary etc.,

Any takers, (please)

Thanks Theunis

Comment

Originally posted by Prinsloo View Post
                            Hi Guys

Sometime ago I have built a small enough Bob Beck blood cleanser that you can put in your pocket run the leads down your sleeve and go about your daily routine and no one will know.

I will see over the weekend if I can get all the files, pc-bord layout etc. together and post it for those that want to build the unit. It uses only 1 x 9v battery with a voltage step-up circuit to get to 27v. I use rechargeable 9v batteries because the unit goes through them in 2 sessions, and at the current price these batteries cost for the worth you get they are not worth the price.
                            Please let me know if there is any interest in this?

Thanks Theunis

PS. @ V-tech how did your silver probes workout for your unit, I don’t think it would make a difference it will still pit/burn your skin, it need to be covered in cloth, I soak mine in colloidal silver before use, rub some colloidal silver into the skin at the points of contact and it seems to help a bit. I have one of the commercial units a friend gave me to test with gold plated probes, etc., still pit/burn the skin a bit.
                            Hello. I use stainless steel electrodes for blood electrifier. They are sewn into the flannel sleeve and fastened to the wrist with velcro band. I soak them in saline (sea salt) before using. Output amplitude should be adjusted to low level. Barely detectable.
                            I'm waiting for pure 3mm silver electrodes for CDS.
                            Yes, you can use 9V source and DC\DC step up converter but it will cost more power draw. I prefer 3 x 9V and they should last quite a long time.
                            It is quite easy to make automated magnetic pulser, even with 555 timer but it will work just fine with older type of photo flash and manual trigger. I like to keep it simple. I got my Vivitar flash for $20. All needs to be done is to cut the connection to the bulb and put the jack for headset with coil. It can be done from scratch but unless all parts are salvaged it will cost more than $20 to build one.

Thanks
                            Vtech

Comment

Bob Beck's march 7, 1998 lecture notes

Vtech

Comment

Working...
                              X