Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tesla-
    Some time ago I saw a vhs movie done with the Biard (SP?) /Rife machine set at the correct frequency for the cell being targeted, ( probably using a Royal Raymond Rife frequency), you could observe the cell wall being ruptured, I believe they were using a dark field microscope. So some devices appear to work as designed.

Comment

• Originally posted by tesla View Post
      1. I am knowledgeable in human anatomy and physiology. Electronics is my new hobby. Now you get it?
      2. Yes, we are talking micro-currents here! Enough to start your heart from sinoatrial node and twist your muscle to the point of pain by releasing Ca with micro-currents.
      3. You don't have to use insult tactics when your knowledge is being questioned and you feel inferior. SSG principle is Tesla's work realized and proliferated by Bedini.
      4. This is an open forum for discussion, I explained my view, don't like it? - your problem. I don't care what you think, comment and discuss, stop whining and telling me to leave the post. Are you biased?
      5. I keep and open mind, I say what I feel based on my experience and knowledge, if you have something to share of value, please do, if not, let other people share their experience.
      Sorry I did not hit the RWQ button for above.

Comment

• Hello to everyone,
        I took about three days of my spare time to read all the posted comments on this thread. I want to thank each and every one of you for sharing your knowledge.
        I stumbled upon Dr. Beck videos on you tube a week ago, and all of this information has really gotten my attention. I read all of the thread posts because I was looking for detailed implementation information, and discussion of inner operation of Beck devices. I have not been disappointed since all of my questions have been answered by just reading the thread.
        There is however one question that occurred to me while reading all this material:
        If the purpose of the blood electrifier is to apply a constant current of magnitude 50 to 100 micro Amps, why not include means to make sure that device is staying within those limits?
        There are a multitude of conditions that differ from one person's body to another, and even for the same subject, a different placement of electrodes, skin conditions, etc. would introduce variables that could throw current out of bounds. I know that Dr. Beck did not include this feature in his original implementation, however, if he mentions the parameter, it means he measured it, and he determined that this is the current range required for device to be effective.
        I also want to obtain your opinion about another possibility that I want to state:
        What would be your thoughts about including a constant current source as the output of the blood electrifier to make sure the current magnitude remains within limits?
        I'm curious about your reactions to my questions. Thanks again for sharing all your knowledge and experience.

Comment

• 50 -100uA current induced in our tissue either by inductive means, such as Magnetic Pulser or contact mode as BE is optimal. Below 50uA treatment becomes inefficient. Our skin resistance will limit current in contact mode according to the Ohm's Law, that's why it is important to assure good electrode-skin conductivity. Slightly higher current will not cause any harm but cranking amplitude higher will create discomfort. I tested BE on myself using full output (no potentiometer) with both electrodes (TENS pads) placed on the same inner wrist area. Despite the difference in skin thickness on our palms, wrists have thin skin and veins are close to the surface. That's the placement I've been using as recommended by Dr Beck.
          I also tried BE on several people and their comfort zone remained in similar area - around or below 100uA so manual adjustment according to personal feeling was good enough. Personally, I would just leave it as is.

Regards
          V

Comment

• Hi all

I like schematic with TL7660 as voltage multiplier. I used before some time MC34063 as step-up switching regulator. But this is more simple. But my question is: Is this solution able to provide big enough current ? As I know this charge pump voltage doublers and inverters are very weak and only for very very small loads (under few mili amps).

Somebody already also test it, or using it connected like this ? Have some values ?

Thanks.

I also work on magnetic pulser/PEMF device. I already have one device. Similar solution like that one which I saw here. Transformer, low secondary rectified voltage (60V), 555 and mosfet. But I think that original idea of Dr.Beck is better (I mean big voltage and smaller capacity, because of eliminating problem of resistance of coil etc. and also because of Formula: W=(CE^2)/2 W=energy in joules: C = Capacitance in farads: E = Voltage across Capacitor in volts where voltage is squared ). So now I will try to use capacitors for photo flash, thyristor, no transformer, directly powered from mains. Similar like last schematic here:

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chri...tic_pulser.htm

But no switch and instead of 10k resistor i want to have potentiometer+resistor+diode in series. Change of resistance value of pot. should change frequency and also power of pulses. I tryed it on bread board but only with small voltage from transformer and it works. Only small problem is here. With bigger capacity, or if I use one big capacitor instead of more smaller ones current doesn't have enough time to drop under holding current of thyristor and thyristor stays ON. But on final solution there will be different caps. and also thyristor and if there this will be OK, it must work. If not, I must add some circuit which will periodicaly disconnect input power for short periods. Or solve droping of current under holding value somehow.

I also want to put it all inside plastic box. It means that I will have plastic box and standard power cord running from it. So than I can have short leads to coil and circuit loop thyristor, capacitors, coil with low impedance. And also It will be safer. But probably I will leave there option to connect external coil, because I like big loop coils like on PEMF 100 device. You can see it on youtube videos, you need to search for PEMF on YT. With proper insulation it should be ok.

Sorry for my english. I am from Slovakia.
            Last edited by Jerry19; 05-29-2014, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Making of thyristor triggering circuit without big power consumption and heat production +only common components (watch in full HD):

Instead of R5 potentiometer will be used. More capacitors, 100W bulb instead of 550R. Charging will be much slower of course. I hope I'll try it on breadboard soon.

///update
              I tested simulated circuit on breadboard and it doesn't work like in simulation(transistors opening itself too soon).

So finally this is working schematic (only common parts are used):

yes that NPN transistor is correct. Base is not connected and emitor and collector is connected like in schematic. You can replace diac with transistor connected like this.
              More about this here:
              http://cappels.org/dproj/simplest_LE...r_Circuit.html
              You can use also other similar small signal NPN transistor.
              100n capacitor is small ceramic type, you don't need to use capacitor for higher voltage here, but if transistor fails and you want to count with this option then use capacitor for 400V or 630V or connect 24V zener diode parallel to small ceramic type to protect it.

If somebody have some issues with his lower back like me, then also this is very interesting:
              http://www.endlich-schmerzfrei.org/
              Last edited by Jerry19; 05-27-2015, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Making of thyristor triggering circuit without big power consumption and heat production +only common components (watch in full HD):

Hi,
                Is this a self triggering magnetic pulser or it needs a push button?
                Last edited by metaxa1948; 04-13-2015, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• self triggering, no button. You just adjust triggering voltage and after capacitor is charged up to this voltage it triggers, lower voltage=no to strong impulse/less energy, but fast charging=short delay between pulses. Set higher triggering voltage and capacitor charging takes longer time, so longer delay between pulses but stronger pulses/more energy released from capacitor to coil.

Comment

• Thank you very much Jerry19

Comment

• Magnetic pulser

Hi again Jerry,
                      Thanx to you I builded my magnetic pulser.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	47062

If anyone wants the PCB in pdf format just email me. metaxa1948@gmail.com

Regards

Comment

• hi,
                        hope well,i am looking for beck schematics for brain synchronizer/pulser/blood electrifier,etc beyond those given in protocols booklet,poss bt6,btpro schematics,i trained as electronics engineer back in early 80s so have some idea,i would really like to try this tech but am not a rich man,any pointers much appreachiated,
                        best wishes
                        orris

Comment

• metaxa1948:
                          Great. 110V version with PCB.
                          So voltage doubler...
                          But with D1 it can't work...
                          If R3 and R4 with fixed value is used it should be right value for charging C1 to high voltage, close to highest possible. Higher charging voltage=higher energy=stronger pulse.

PCB corresponds with schematic, but I don't understand how this can work properly...
                          You have it connected like on picture and it works well, C1 charging up to more than 100V ??? Or D1 is shorted ?

D1 should be shorted, Lamp or resistors with higher resistance value should be used and R3 and R4 value should be right for triggering at high enough voltage on C1.

Bipolar capacitor should be used as C3 or 2 electrolitic capacitors conected in anti-serial (positive poles connected together, or negative)

Comment

• Yes I have been using a Magnetic Pulser device designed along the Lines of Dr Robert Beck, <Not to be confused with Dr Robert Becker, "Body Electric", Orthopaedic Surgeon>.
                            Basic Science has evidence that the Magnetic Pulse at this 0.1666 hertz <1 pulse per 6 seconds> setting is going to induce a greater body fluid circulation in the area it is penetrating.
                            The device does get to HOT to use by the end of its timer cycle. <Not sure of its Gauss rating>.PEMF Used in conjunction with a skin cream, like say Comfrey or anything that might help with healing balms,
                            does seem to assist the penetration of the skin balms applied on the area before PEMF treatment.
                            After the PEMF I have been applying another Dr Robert Beck device, the LED pulsar or "Lightworks" as it has been labelled. A RED LED and Near Infra Red LED has been used.
                            Pulsed frequencies are 292 hz, 584 hz, 1168 hz , 2336 hz, 4672 hz, 73hz, 146 hz. In that order for 4 minutes each frequency with a constant no frequency pulse at the beginning of the cycle.
                            The science of Near Infra red and red light is that it activates Protein receptors in the cell membranes that trigger the cells to go into repair mode, but what these different frequencies do is
                            not so clear. Any more elaboration on these Frequencies would be greatly appreciated

Has anybody got anymore information on the 0.166 hz PEMF frequency and those "lightworks" LED frequencies would be greatly appreciated.

As we share our information the world grows wiser.

BabaGlee

Comment

• Hello Everyone! Am newbie here. Just to answer on the AWG (American Wire Gauge system) concern.
                              Here are the diameters in millimeters of the wires:
                              AWG N°14 = 1.63 mm a resistance of 0.0107 Ohms per meter and transmission wave capability of 6700 Hertz and 5.9 Amperes.
                              AWG N°16 = 1.29 mm " " " 0.0170 " " " " " " " of 11 KHz and 3.7 Amperes.
                              Due to the high intensity (although short burst), I would certainly recommend the N°14, but also lower resistivity, so lower heat is generated in the coil.
                              Best to All.
                              Touchatou
                              Last edited by Touchatou1; 04-13-2017, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• Hello there. This is my first in this forum, but allow me to tell you all that I've making and using: 1. colloidal silver, 2. blood zapper, and 3. magnetic pulser (using studio camera flash for trigger) for about 3 years. I have been showing them to friends and relatives and the results have been short of miraculous. But to all you out there, I have been trying to get the schematic for dr. Bob Beck "brain tuner" and have not found one yet. Can someone help me, or you do have one, please email it to me? A little additional tidbits here: I have been using the blood zapper as a tCDS device, and have been helping friends with problems with dementia, etc. So, please, anyone, if you can direct me to where to get the brain-tuner schematic. I will be so very grateful.

Comment

Working...
                                X