Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Vtech,

I will be replicating your pulsar soon as time allows, I really appreciate you spending time to do this and post.

Theunis
    Hey !
    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
    JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Prinsloo View Post
      Thanks Vtech,

I will be replicating your pulsar soon as time allows, I really appreciate you spending time to do this and post.

Theunis
      I thank You for following and please let me know if I could be of any help as far as components. I would love to have someone equipped with same device and able to provide some feedback. Unfortunately (in that case I'm in perfect health but it is my wish to help others in need.

Regards
      Vtech

Comment

What’s next the Brain Tuner

Vtech

Even if you are in perfect health (so you think) it will not harm taking/using these devices preventatively. Critters hide in a lot of places, and you don't know it until they manifest in force, you can maybe read up on Dr Hulda Clarck's research a little (synchrono meter and zapper), sometimes when we realize something is wrong then it is too late damage done.

An excellent book on health is “Lessons from the miracle doctors.pdf” you can down load it from the web.

What’s next the Brain Tuner ?

Some doc's on the Brain Tuner for you to read. Astounding !

Theunis
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Prinsloo; 11-09-2012, 12:57 AM.
        Hey !
        WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !

Comment

Yes, good point Theunis. I've been using MMS as preventative as well as general disinfectant around the house for the past 3 yrs. I'm also constantly exposed to magnetic fields and HV.
          I'm planning to make Dr Beck Brain Tuner and continue with circuit provided by John. I would also like to revive my neglected project with Light Therapy, if budget permits.

Update Nov 09. I'll try to get Brain Tuner done tomorrow. Not sure about the transformer parameters but it seems to be the same way as per John Bedini circuit - modulating part. I don't have 556's so it will be on 555's. Also, if time permits I would like to try my idea with self oscillating coil as a source of HV . This would eliminate using non separated mains (110 or 220V). Will provide more info once done.

Thanks
          Vtech
          Last edited by blackchisel97; 11-09-2012, 06:59 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Hello.

Well, I tried self oscillating circuit with SCR pulser driven by 555 as per previous schematics and it works just fine. I adjusted pulse at 1 per second and getting about 105V over the cap before discharging into the coil. Oscillator coil is trifilar, AWG 26. Circuit draws about 210mA at 12V supply. This is per John Bedini schem. 20K from collector to base, 10K from emitter to base and 2K base resistor in series with trigger winding. The pulse isn't very strong like in previous design but it makes the wire bounce in the spool. I'll let it run and try to assemble tuner - synchronizer. Will post update when ready.

Thanks
            Vtech

Comment

It looks like I've got Brain Synchronizer running. I used three IC555 and had to change cap value from 47nF to 6nF in second oscillator to get 1.110kHz. It was going way too slow. I used 3904 and 3906 instead of 2907. For transformer I tried 12V-110V with center tap on low side from wall wart. I will test further tomorrow. I was able to adjust 2V AC over 1.2kOhm load as per diagram. Below are pics of scope shots. It was difficult to grab the one from output and it shows only one segment. I didn't figure out switching at third oscillator. Diagram says - 5 and 5.5Hz. I'm getting phased 5 but in the second position I'm getting 1Hz. Will check later.

Thanks
              Vtech

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0530.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	45028Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0531.jpg
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	45029Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0533.jpg
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	45030Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0534.jpg
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	45031Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0554.jpg
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	45032

Comment

Hi guys. I found out about the transformer - 42TM006-RC Xicon | Mouser
                It should also work with John Bedini circuit. Will order few next week. I also noticed in one pdf that one of the diodes going to the output is regular fast signal 4148 or 914, not LED as I was thinking. I'm talking the output from the transformer and two diodes with reversed polarity.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Brain Tuner.jpg
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	45035

Thanks
                Vtech

Comment

Theunis, I ordered couple audio transformers from Mouser today and got couple extra thinking that you may want one or two They should also work with John Bedini circuit.

Vtech

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                    It should also work with John Bedini circuit.

Thanks
                    Vtech
                    No, Vtech, it won't work. 20KCT/1KCT means 20Kohm/1Kohm.
                    For Bedini circuit, you need this one:
                    Transformers Audio & Signal EI-19 1KCT-8CT (1KOhm/8Ohm)
                    1KCT-8CT Transformers Audio & Signal | Mouser
                    It's the old EI-19 1000:8 used for the Tesla switch...

Regards,
                    Valentin

Comment

Yes, you're correct Valentin, thank you for spotting it. They don't have EI 19 in stock and lead time is several weeks. I've got 42TL013-RC Xicon | Mouser instead. It has thru hole terminals, good for pcb mounting and same parameters.

Thanks

Vtech
                      Last edited by blackchisel97; 11-11-2012, 07:12 PM.

Comment

42TM013-RC Xicon | Mouser
                        Stock: 918 - Can Ship Immediately
                        42TL013-RC Xicon | Mouser
                        Stock: 886 - Can Ship Immediately

that's why I gave you the filtered search the first two are in stock. 1KCT/8CT

Comment

hello...
                          first, sorry for my english... i've been success in build my blood electrification, using original bob beck design (the solid state version), but with a little modification at the supply unit, with using only one 9v battery. Thank's for everyone in this forum who willing to share the knowledge
                          my blood cleanser come with an dc-dc converter using mc34063 chip (that's what i get on my electronic store in my town), with a 9v rechargerable battery, i got fully zapping at 1 hour. but now i'm quiet using with that duration of time (now i'm on only 20 minutes zapp), cause the effect was awfull for my body. i got flu-flu like symptom, some skin resistance, and exhausted feeling everytime i woke up in the morning...then i came to read the bob becks "take back your power" paper and some info around cancer tutor website. They tell that, it was an normal effect for the first week to one month of first time using beck protocol (mine only blood cleanser of the beck protocol).

So, i've decided to build all of the beck protocol. for that thing is, i've had to learning electronic basic first (some electronic technician around my town given a high price for my stupidity to build beck protocol device with my own). That was eighty months ago, now i've had ozone generator from flyback transformer, colloidal silver generator based on les banki's design with supply power from a printer adaptor, and a magnetic pulser, based on a junkyard camera flaslight (the washer can jump as the bob becks standard requirement)...

for 18 months, ive got my sgot/got/liver problem going to be okay, my migraine was never come again, and the sinusitis who was always with me for the whole time is gone! thank's for bob beck, thank's for blackchisel97, to share the experiment reports (this is the only forum that brave to get into detail about bob beck protocol)... so keep it up my friend...perhaps i can provide some picture of my device later...

Comment

Thank you thebanano for joining in and sharing your experience. If you can share some pictures that would be great.
                            I want to build Les Banki version as well as one battery electrifier - for which I should have all parts. I've been doing some research all weekend but not development . Perhaps next weekend I'll be back at the bench.

Vtech

Comment

Thank you Vtech for all the work you are putting in much appreciated,

(Sorry Guys for not responding earlier, I'm just bogged down with a lot of work this side will post when I can, a one man business)

@thebanano thanks for the feedback (I had a similar health experience thanks to alternative I am still alive), seams like one of these days we will have enough history/feedback to run our own trials here, if more and more people can report there findings ?

@others, for me the mother of protocols is the Hulda Clark liver cleanse protocol (combined with Becks protocol), the liver is the 2nd biggest organ in the body and it needs all the support it can get in this day and age to get us healthier, (I'll see if I can get the info on it and post it. (nothing to build here just something to do! and feel tons better !))

We must remember our body's got polluted over a period of years and it will take time to heal it self like thebanano has experience (with the Jarisch-Herxheimer like reaction), you need to go slow but be persistent with these protocols, and don't stop and think they are no longer working because you are not feeling ill after using the protocol any more, they do !

Must go work !

Theunis
                              Last edited by Prinsloo; 11-13-2012, 06:18 AM.
                              Hey !

Comment

greeting everyone...sorry for the late response, i'm busy with my work... so this is my beck protocol that i promised to post... Click image for larger version

Name:	Bob Beck.jpg
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	45055 (the finalizing device was awfull)

Comment

Working...
                                X