Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: Dr Robert Beck

Making of thyristor triggering circuit without big power consumption and heat production +only common components (watch in full HD):

Instead of R5 potentiometer will be used. More capacitors, 100W bulb instead of 550R. Charging will be much slower of course. I hope I'll try it on breadboard soon.

///update
    I tested simulated circuit on breadboard and it doesn't work like in simulation(transistors opening itself too soon).

So finally this is working schematic (only common parts are used):

yes that NPN transistor is correct. Base is not connected and emitor and collector is connected like in schematic. You can replace diac with transistor connected like this.
    More about this here:
    http://cappels.org/dproj/simplest_LE...r_Circuit.html
    You can use also other similar small signal NPN transistor.
    100n capacitor is small ceramic type, you don't need to use capacitor for higher voltage here, but if transistor fails and you want to count with this option then use capacitor for 400V or 630V or connect 24V zener diode parallel to small ceramic type to protect it.

If somebody have some issues with his lower back like me, then also this is very interesting:
    http://www.endlich-schmerzfrei.org/
    Last edited by Jerry19; 05-27-2015 at 09:11 AM.

Making of thyristor triggering circuit without big power consumption and heat production +only common components (watch in full HD):

Hi,
    Is this a self triggering magnetic pulser or it needs a push button?
    Last edited by metaxa1948; 04-13-2015 at 10:42 PM.

self triggering, no button. You just adjust triggering voltage and after capacitor is charged up to this voltage it triggers, lower voltage=no to strong impulse/less energy, but fast charging=short delay between pulses. Set higher triggering voltage and capacitor charging takes longer time, so longer delay between pulses but stronger pulses/more energy released from capacitor to coil.

Thank you very much Jerry19

Magnetic pulser

Hi again Jerry,
    Thanx to you I builded my magnetic pulser.

pic.jpg

If anyone wants the PCB in pdf format just email me. metaxa1948@gmail.com

Regards

hi,
    hope well,i am looking for beck schematics for brain synchronizer/pulser/blood electrifier,etc beyond those given in protocols booklet,poss bt6,btpro schematics,i trained as electronics engineer back in early 80s so have some idea,i would really like to try this tech but am not a rich man,any pointers much appreachiated,
    best wishes
    orris

metaxa1948:
    Great. 110V version with PCB.
    So voltage doubler...
    But with D1 it can't work...
    If R3 and R4 with fixed value is used it should be right value for charging C1 to high voltage, close to highest possible. Higher charging voltage=higher energy=stronger pulse.

PCB corresponds with schematic, but I don't understand how this can work properly...
    You have it connected like on picture and it works well, C1 charging up to more than 100V ??? Or D1 is shorted ?

D1 should be shorted, Lamp or resistors with higher resistance value should be used and R3 and R4 value should be right for triggering at high enough voltage on C1.

Bipolar capacitor should be used as C3 or 2 electrolitic capacitors conected in anti-serial (positive poles connected together, or negative)

Yes I have been using a Magnetic Pulser device designed along the Lines of Dr Robert Beck, <Not to be confused with Dr Robert Becker, "Body Electric", Orthopaedic Surgeon>.
    Basic Science has evidence that the Magnetic Pulse at this 0.1666 hertz <1 pulse per 6 seconds> setting is going to induce a greater body fluid circulation in the area it is penetrating.
    The device does get to HOT to use by the end of its timer cycle. <Not sure of its Gauss rating>.PEMF Used in conjunction with a skin cream, like say Comfrey or anything that might help with healing balms,
    does seem to assist the penetration of the skin balms applied on the area before PEMF treatment.
    After the PEMF I have been applying another Dr Robert Beck device, the LED pulsar or "Lightworks" as it has been labelled. A RED LED and Near Infra Red LED has been used.
    Pulsed frequencies are 292 hz, 584 hz, 1168 hz , 2336 hz, 4672 hz, 73hz, 146 hz. In that order for 4 minutes each frequency with a constant no frequency pulse at the beginning of the cycle.
    The science of Near Infra red and red light is that it activates Protein receptors in the cell membranes that trigger the cells to go into repair mode, but what these different frequencies do is
    not so clear. Any more elaboration on these Frequencies would be greatly appreciated

Has anybody got anymore information on the 0.166 hz PEMF frequency and those "lightworks" LED frequencies would be greatly appreciated.

As we share our information the world grows wiser.

BabaGlee

South-East of France near Nice up in the pre-Alpes
    Hello Everyone! Am newbie here. Just to answer on the AWG (American Wire Gauge system) concern.
    Here are the diameters in millimeters of the wires:
    AWG N14 = 1.63 mm a resistance of 0.0107 Ohms per meter and transmission wave capability of 6700 Hertz and 5.9 Amperes.
    AWG N16 = 1.29 mm " " " 0.0170 " " " " " " " of 11 KHz and 3.7 Amperes.
    Due to the high intensity (although short burst), I would certainly recommend the N14, but also lower resistivity, so lower heat is generated in the coil.
    Best to All.
    Touchatou
    Last edited by Touchatou1; 04-13-2017 at 03:25 AM.