No announcement yet.

Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello. This is the circuit of high power magnetic pulser I'm working on - Click image for larger version

Name:	High Energy Magnetic Pulser.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	44950
    Simple circuit with neon bulb triggering SCR works fine. I just tried to use digital pulse generator instead. My power resistors are only rated @ 25W and they get quite warm (approx 65 C). Also, I found my AWG 16 coil getting warm and perhaps AWG 14 would be better choice. I just used what I had on hand. Personally, I like to keep things simple and there is nothing wrong with neon trigger. Anyway, I'm not done with it yet but I thought to share anyway.

Update: I made a short YT about that and uploading now but it may take 6hrs to appear due to my kids online activities Here is a link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfHK_...ature=youtu.be

Thanks
    Vtech
    Last edited by blackchisel97; 10-20-2012, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Robert Beck device - long promised video

Hello. I've made another YT about my replication of Robert Beck's Blood Electrifier with Colloidal Ionic Silver attachment. I just started uploading and my internet speed is beyond ridiculous today (estimated upload time 15 hrs ) so please be patient.
      Here is a link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z76fU...ature=youtu.be

Thanks
      Vtech

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
        Hello. This is the circuit of high power magnetic pulser I'm working on - [ATTACH=CONFIG]950[/ATTACH]
        Simple circuit with neon bulb triggering SCR works fine. I just tried to use digital pulse generator instead. My power resistors are only rated @ 25W and they get quite warm (approx 65 C). Also, I found my AWG 16 coil getting warm and perhaps AWG 14 would be better choice. I just used what I had on hand. Personally, I like to keep things simple and there is nothing wrong with neon trigger. Anyway, I'm not done with it yet but I thought to share anyway.

Update: I made a short YT about that and uploading now but it may take 6hrs to appear due to my kids online activities Here is a link - Magnetic Healing Technology - Magnetic Pulser - YouTube

Thanks
        Vtech
        Hi Vtech,

Interesting video.

sincerely,

teej_seeker

Comment

Hi Vtech

Excellent video, you know when they say " A picture/video paints a thousand word" just makes it so much more understandable.

You can just make sure that under the wristband between the two probes when put on your arm, it stays dry, the minute there is moisture between the two probe you loose the pulse. I have also found you need to moisture the probes continually, as the heat from the body tends to dry out the probes and they become less effective.

Also take care that the salt level on the probes don't go to high, every time you wet them with salt water, as the water evaporate and the salt stays behind on the probes, the more salt the more conductive, it can become very unpleasant then.

Good info, Thanks Vtech.

Theuns
          Hey !
          WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
          JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Prinsloo View Post
            Hi Vtech

Excellent video, you know when they say " A picture/video paints a thousand word" just makes it so much more understandable.

You can just make sure that under the wristband between the two probes when put on your arm, it stays dry, the minute there is moisture between the two probe you loose the pulse. I have also found you need to moisture the probes continually, as the heat from the body tends to dry out the probes and they become less effective.

Also take care that the salt level on the probes don't go to high, every time you wet them with salt water, as the water evaporate and the salt stays behind on the probes, the more salt the more conductive, it can become very unpleasant then.

Good info, Thanks Vtech.

Theuns
            Thank you teej_seeker and Theuns. Yes, valid points Theuns. It is the best to use sea salt or even colloidal silver for the probes and adjust the pulse accordingly. I just received 7660 chips and will make 9V version of Beck device. After, I'll take a stab at his brain tuner.

Vtech

Comment

need help building the electrification device. So frustrating! But we gotta save the world somehow. I have everything put together but The Led isn't flashing...NE Help would be great

Comment

Hello jbal03. Are you building updated 3 battery circuit? I can guide you through if you wish and you'll get it working.

Vtech

Comment

Hello. I've been working on different variation of Magnetic Pulser. My idea was to pulse a coil with enough inner diameter to allow wrist or elbow to be inserted, instead of pulsing particular spot. I built another circuit with it's own 12V supply based on 7812 for IC555. I used only two 130uF capacitors in parallel instead of five. Pulse is very sharp and set at 1 Hz.
                  My power resistors didn't arrive yet so I substituted them with 25W bulb salvaged from microwave. Coil is made of 25' 4mm thick enameled copper wire. I need to test this further to draw any conclusion. Last picture is my modified shower handset with coil inside.

Thanks
                  Vtech

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0506.jpg
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	44987Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0504.jpg
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	44988Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0505.jpg
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	44989

Comment

Hello. This is the same setup but testing with different coil type. They have very strong field in the center. Coil is energized so the N pole is up. I tried using two 100 Ohm 50W resistors as current limiters and they work just fine but will need to be mounted on larger aluminum heatsink to dissipate heat better. Their temp. is about 75 deg C. 25W microwave bulb works great too.

Name:	IMG_0514.jpg
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	44996

Thanks
                    Vtech
                    Last edited by blackchisel97; 11-06-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Hi Vtech

Thanks for the time and effort you are putting in to this, looking forward to the final product, just don’t go to extravagant it will just go bigger beter faster and never stops improving, just remember Bob Becks setup simple and it worked for him.

I think jbal03 have sorted his problem with the electrifier.

theunis
                      Hey !
                      WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !

Comment

Hi Vtech

Thanks for the time and effort you are putting in to this, looking forward to the final product, just don’t go to extravagant it will just go bigger beter faster and never stops improving, just remember Bob Becks setup simple and it worked for him.

I think jbal03 have sorted his problem with the electrifier.

theunis
                        Thanks for reminding me I'm just looking for best and simplest way to make this pulser. I made this coil couple years ago for different experiment and decided to give a try. Despite the look it is quite easy to wind but it has unique vortex shaped field coming from the center while very weak on the circumference. In other words, it contains the field in it instead of spreading around. Anyway, just an experiment. I'm planning to test this device on plants and make a pad with few coils connected together so each seedling will be exposed to equal field.
                        I had another idea of separating mains 110V or 220V by using DC AC converter. This way the unit could be powered from 12VDC source which would eliminate the need for IC555 power supply and also it will be safer.
                        I don't have a problem using mains or HV but would hate to see someone getting hurt while trying to improve their health.
                        I was thinking to run this from solar panel with battery backup for the plants.
                        Original Dr Beck's idea with photoflash works just fine. The only problems I found are: the manual trigger, slow pulsing rate - depending on the flash model and short battery life. However, this is the simplest way to do it. Some flashes operate from AC and DC or they can be powered by external adapter - like I did. All needs to be done is to connect the coil in series with flash bulb.
                        There is also another way of doing it by making solid state (self oscillating) circuit with bifilar or trifilar coil and add capacitor pulser, just like John Bedini SG or rather a SB.

I also want to try another idea with a pad consisting of 6-8 flat pancake coils which could be used under both feet. There are numerous receptors placed in our soles which could be stimulated in such way. This would be similar to acupressure but using EM pulse instead.
                        I will use similar device on plants since they respond to EM fields in similar way as we do.

Thanks
                        Vtech
                        Last edited by blackchisel97; 11-07-2012, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Vtech

I know, I have seen guys starting with this type project and end up shooting steel washers 2-3 stories high,
                          I personally don’t like the flash and coil idea, as I think a lot of energy is lost in the flash that could do work in the coil.

Just remember Uncle Bob used the frase “Plant growth stimulator” to throw off the MIB – so to speak, I don’t really think it will simulate plant growth apart from killing all harmful bacteria in the soil and also the beneficial bacteria maybe as well.

Maybe will help in keeping seedlings healthier this way, but could be a nice project to follow through.

What is the Bedini SB you mentioned.

Theunis
                          Last edited by Prinsloo; 11-07-2012, 01:43 AM.
                          Hey !

Comment

Vtech

I know, I have seen guys starting with this type project and end up shooting steel washers 2-3 stories high,
                            I personally don’t like the flash and coil idea, as I think a lot of energy is lost in the flash that could do work in the coil.

Just remember Uncle Bob used the frase “Plant growth stimulator” to throw off the MIB – so to speak, I don’t really think it will simulate plant growth apart from killing all harmful bacteria in the soil and also the beneficial bacteria maybe as well.

Maybe will help in keeping seedlings healthier this way, but could be a nice project to follow through.

What is the Bedini SB you mentioned.

Theunis
                            I was referring to the School Boy - solid state version of SSG energizer however, wheel version with cap pulser should work just fine. What it does is collects the radiant spikes from collapsing field of the main coil in the capacitor and pulses across the battery. When done in such way it would draw far less energy from the source while providing us with strong burst across secondary coil connected instead of battery. Actually, it could probably do both: zap and charge battery at the same time
                            I don't know what results I may get from plants but they seem to like radiant energy and HV. They also like magnetic fields.
                            Their response will be much quicker than human.

Thanks
                            Vtech

Comment

Thanks

Vtech
                              Hey !

Comment

This is updated circuit for magnetic pulser I'm testing right now. It works good with modified shower handset. Instead of building power supply for 555 circuit any wall adapter providing 9-12V DC can be used. For 220V mains SCR should be rated at 400V and 35A. I'll not modify this circuit any further since it does what I was aiming for but I'll work on different variation which I did mention in earlier post.

Name:	High Energy Magnetic Pulser 01.JPG
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	45005
                                http://youtu.be/WoxgtigfIag

Thanks
                                Vtech
                                Last edited by blackchisel97; 11-07-2012, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X