Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prio View Post
    I did build Dr. Beck's original device as shown in the Dr. Beck protocol and the device as shown on this site:
    Thread: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner at Dr. Bob Beck Forum (ThreadID: 1443104)

Looking deeper in the subject I came across the following forum:
    Beck Blood Cleanser

It make me thinking what is write or wrong since it's very important to use the right technology in order to avoid harm. John Bedini developed a circuit as well and his comment on Dr. Beck's circuit in one of the videos should be considered as well. These are 6 videos to look at:

John Bedini Schematic Kills Viruses/HIV (3 of 5) - YouTube

I will not comment on the Beck's Device because I lack the necessary knowledge and luckily I have not to combat any serious illness. I tried both devices and there was no harm. It seems to me I sleep better and deeper now after testing the devices, my finger and tooth nails grow faster and stronger and my hair grows faster and no significant hair losses at all after combing my hair. But this is not scientific proof, it is just what I observed.

I'd like to build the Bedini circuit. Did anybody look into it more close already?
    Thank you for feedback on your Beck's device. I started working on the circuit provided by John but couldn't get it done yet due to the overload of other work. If you notice, Dr Beck brain tuner also has modulating section in it. I want to get this built as well after JB circuit.
    I've read comments on OU regarding Beck's blood electrifier and words of caution about potential blood electrolysis. I tend to disagree with those since the current level is not exceeding 50uA. I like Les Banki design and I would like to try it as well.

Vtech

Comment

Hi Prio

Nice job on the design/ build on the blood cleanser !, looks even smaller than mine, (and thanks for putting it into the public domain), main thing is as long as they are effective.

The link to the silver pulsar, in the link you posted for the blood cleanser is not working any more did you maybe save it some where?, and can maybe re-post it here?

I would love to get a circuit for a good pulsar.

Theunis
      Hey !
      WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
      JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

Method and apparatus for pulsed electromagnetic therapy - Glen A. Gordon

Patent US7175587 - Method and apparatus for pulsed electromagnetic therapy - Google Patents

http://www.pureenergysystems.com/eve...ticHealing.htm

There was also NASA study on this subject and I have it in PDF format.
        Vtech
        Last edited by blackchisel97; 10-21-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Thanks Vtech,

Will look into this patent tomorrow, Thank you.

How are you doing with the Rife build that John B handed out at the conference?

If you want to try Dr b Beck's brain tuner, I will post a pc-board layout, I have never succeeded with this build as I could not find the transformer in SA.

Theuns
          Hey !
          WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !

Comment

Hi Theuns. I'm working on it. I may be able to help you out with transformer as soon as I try and make sure it works ok.

Vtech

Comment

Thanks Vtech, very kind of you,

will appreciate some feed back on John B's rife as well as you build, do you have a clear circuit diagram of John B rife circuit?

Maybe there is some other guys building John B's rife that can share there information here, what do you think Vtech?, more heads are better than one!

Virus
              Hey !

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	GLEN GORDON Pulsed EM Therapy.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	44895
                Originally posted by Prinsloo View Post
                Thanks Vtech, very kind of you,

will appreciate some feed back on John B's rife as well as you build, do you have a clear circuit diagram of John B rife circuit?

Maybe there is some other guys building John B's rife that can share there information here, what do you think Vtech?, more heads are better than one!

Virus
                I started building John's circuit and got most gen's running except those with 50 Ohm resistors. I have assembled most of the audio amp.
                I took a stab yesterday at Glen Gordon patent and got it running. It was late and I didn't finished checking everything. The pulse is small, suppose to be 2 Gauss at 1cm distance but waveform seems to be correct. I used IRF9630 since it was the only P channel I could locate in my parts.
                I'm still due for that video on Beck zapper and pulser as I promised. Will try to get it done soon.
                The only schem. for John's circuit I have is the one posted. I can redraw for clarity if that would help.

Update Oct 21:
                Dr Glen circuit produces small but very sharp pulse in range of nanoseconds. According to Dr Glen the best frequency was 70Hz. Mine runs near 80Hz. I was a bit stunned with resistor values - 7,5 Ohm and 1.5 MOhm but it makes sense. I took a scope shot and will add when done with YT upload.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Glen Gordon scope shot.jpg
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	44956

Vtech
                Last edited by blackchisel97; 10-21-2012, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Hi Vtech

I' m not ready to build on John B's rife circuit yet, (I need to, but time and $ does not allow, still to busy with my 8 coiller need to get it going first ), will hassle you when time comes if I anything is unclear.

Thanks

Virus
                  Hey !

Comment

Vtech,

I mentioned in a much earlier post that I found dermatologic silver intoxication to be a valid problem, however, having a little time I don't want things to appear, on my part, so one sided. First, as regards argyria, my assessment is that if you really worked at it for years to decades it could become a problem though drug formulation here is a very big and not well researched at all area. I have found one case report of a serious adverse event, new onset seizures, associated with silver ingestion though from memory and having only skimmed it I don't recall them mentioning whether LipitorTM or AtenololTM might also be temporarily associated.

On the other unmentioned side, silver is quite obviously a potent broad sprectrum anti-bacterial it may also likely be to some extent anti-fungal and anti-viral as well. It is used as a first or second line topical treatment as Silver sulfadiazine in wound dressings in burns. Silver sulfadiazine is also cheaply available over the counter. It was used as first line treatment, as a preventitive, for many years for neonatal gonorheal conjunctivitus. It continues to be used as a water purifier I believe on airliners and in other instances, perhaps cruise ships should get the hint. I spent a few minutes looking at the recent "peer-reviewed" research on collioidal silver. Yes peer-reviewed can mean gate keeper for what doesn't embarass people with lots of money, and it is a bit snotty that the hoi polloi who read the article aren't dare considered "peers" however, there is quite a lot that is quite surprising in the "peer-reviewed" literature and it makes for good reference material

So looking at only 2012 and searching Pubmed on "coiloidal silver" (likely should have used nanosilver or some such but that would be for another day)

Spectrum of Antimicrobial Activity Associated with Ionic Colloidal Silver. Conclusions: The study data support ionic colloidal silver as a broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent against aerobic and anaerobic bacteria, while having a more limited and specific spectrum of activity against fungi."

Studies on the antimicrobial properties of colloidal silver nanoparticles stabilized by bovine serum albumin. "Silver nanoparticle encapsulated bovine serum albumin showed highly potent antibacterial activity towards the bacterial strains such as Staphylococcus aureus, Serratia marcescens, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli and Klebsiella pneumoniae."

"Assessment of antimicrobial activity of nanosized Ag doped TiO(2) colloids."
                    "It was found that the silver doped TiO(2) nanoparticles inhibited the growth and multiplication of the test microorganisms, including the fungus C. albicans."

So this is part of what is in the vaunted "peer-reviewed" literature just from the past year on the topic. There are two issues to my mind, one is figuring out the proper formulation and dosage as well as looking at how coiloidal silver is absorbed and excreted - pharmacokinetics. The other is actually doing human trials. The last one seems like a large hurdle, then again there has been lots of bench research in the past couple years in coilloidal silver, while vitamin D at least recently had a study from *apan I believe, showing a 1000 IU daily dose was as effective as the purported efficacy of vaccines in preventing influenza in school children. There were two interesting case reports I saw on coilloidal silver, don't have the references handy but will dig them out if need be, one showed a beneficial effect on long term remission of breast cancer. The other, which I found very interesting was a family who decided to treat their child with cystic fibrosis with coiloidal silver. In cystic fibrosis there is polymicrobial pathogenic colonization of the lungs. These physicians reported that coilloidal silver appeared to inhibit this. While quite sparse that is real clinical data, i.e someone gave it and they got better. Thx for the thread.

Paul
                    Last edited by ZPDM; 10-14-2012, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Thank you again Paul for your valuable contribution.
                      I was also concerned about the Argyria and I'm familiar with one case. From what I've read there was an issue of serious overdose. There was no information about the purity of the colloid. I see no point of continuous use over long period of time or ingesting excessive amounts. Overdosing with most of vitamins may bring quite unpleasant results.
                      It is my understanding that
                      - purity of silver used cannot be compromised
                      - purity of water as above
                      - 3ppm should not be exceeded for internal use and daily intake should be observed.
                      Small current and good substrates should provide good quality product. Since it takes very short time to prepare, I see no point in storing for later use.
                      Colloid should be of therapeutic use rather than daily supplement.
                      I'm able to get very fine colloid by using Dr Beck circuit which is just 27VDC with small bulb acting as current limiter. It cannot get much simpler than that.
                      I began some test but until I can afford better microscope my data isn't really a scientific. However, it is very positive.
                      Will do some test on plants as well and log all data.

Glen Gordon device seems to be operating fine. I used a "sniffer coil" as well as AM radio to test the output. It is hard to see on the scope since the pulse is very narrow. I was hoping to get more amplification of signal coming out of 555. I have an idea of replacing "push-pull" driver with similar but mosfet. I was busy today finishing assembly of the circuit provided by John. Finally got it running. I have some questions to John but this should go to his thread.

Regards
                      Vtech

Comment

Hello. I was thinking lately about improving my magnetic pulser. The one I have is based on Vivitar flash and operates with manual trigger. I modified flash and it runs from 5V wall adapter instead of batteries. It works fine but it can't deliver faster pulse due to the capacitor charging time.
                        I started working on stronger unit, capable of 15 -20J pulses. This circuit runs from 110AC and can provide discharge at 7.8Hz or half of it. I used 35A thyristor capable of handling much higher peak pulse and bank of five 130uF 300V capacitors from disposable cameras in parallel. Right now thyristor is triggered by neon bulb but I'm planning to use IC555 timer later - same idea as John Bedini cap pulser. I need to iron this idea a bit more and will post the result when I'm done.
                        Word of caution: this is more than capable of knocking your socks off since there is HV involved and these caps can store significant amount of energy. Please don't compromise safety if you'll attempt to replicate this device.

Regards
                        Vtech

Comment

Hi Vtech

Sounds like something I was looking for, just for 220 Vac looks like you have the know-how to build this,

Looking forward to your results.

Theunis
                          Hey !

Comment

Hi Theunis. I'll get it done for 110 and 220.
                            This is my Vivitar pulser and simple neon triggered SCR circuit - Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0494.jpg
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	44944Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0493.jpg
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	44945

Thanks

Vtech
                            Last edited by blackchisel97; 10-18-2012, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Hi Vtech

Will maybe need an enclosure with a small fan for the SCR unit to keep it cool, also with the voltages involved I think for safety it is a good idea to have a good quality wire going to the coil, and have the coil put in an enclosure and potted to help isolate it.

What would the difference in circuit be between the 110v and the 220 v unit?

Theuns
                              Hey !

Comment

Originally posted by Prinsloo View Post
                                Hi Vtech

Will maybe need an enclosure with a small fan for the SCR unit to keep it cool, also with the voltages involved I think for safety it is a good idea to have a good quality wire going to the coil, and have the coil put in an enclosure and potted to help isolate it.

What would the difference in circuit be between the 110v and the 220 v unit?

Theuns
                                Hi Theunis. Yes, of course. This isn't the finished product, only bench test setup. With this small heatsink the SCR runs cool. I ordered good quality aluminum power resistors ( 50W each) which will dissipate heat much better. I also need to change 47uF cap (the blue one) for smaller value - 10uF which should arrive next week.
                                I was thinking about a shower head which would make a good enclosure for the coil
                                For 220V version you have to make sure the caps are rated at least 300V and power resistors will need to be adjusted. I'll try both and provide all info.
                                Thanks
                                Vtech
                                Last edited by blackchisel97; 10-19-2012, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X