No announcement yet.

Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's fast shipping. I had to wait 10 days to get it. You're welcome sunshiner.

Vtech

Comment

• Hi Blackchisel, I’m new to this forum but not new to the subject.
      I saw your YouTube brain tuner video and am in the process of fabrication my self. Have you any more PCB boards, as I would like 2
      Regards
      Billcole650@hotmail.com

Comment

• I finally got my pcb's for Magnetic Pulser and Red Light Therapy done and should have both assembled by the weekend.
        I made a few extra boards just in case if someone will be interested but need to check everything first before offering them.
        I will also make couple antennas for Lakhovsky MWO since I started to work on it. I'll post updates in their own threads.

Vtech

Comment

• Hello Blackchisel, I've watched your videos on youtube, great job really! I'm busy with building devices for the Beck Protocol and did good work on the blood electrifier and c.s. but a very rudimental implementation of the Magnetic Pulser, following Chris Gupta's schematics. I'd be VERY interested in your pcb for the Magnetic Pulser.

The red light therapy looks very interesting too but I must admit I know little or nothing about it.
          I have more q's for you about Lakhovsky's MWO too... but maybe later

BTW I'm maintaining an informative page about Beck's Protocol here: : BECK-PROTOCOL :

Thanks in advance and keep up with your great work!!

TeZ

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
            I finally got my pcb's for Magnetic Pulser and Red Light Therapy done and should have both assembled by the weekend.
            I made a few extra boards just in case if someone will be interested but need to check everything first before offering them.
            I will also make couple antennas for Lakhovsky MWO since I started to work on it. I'll post updates in their own threads.

Vtech
            Better late than never. Here is an update to Magnetic Pulser progress -
            I replaced the pot with 2M resistor (470k stays) and have 1 pulse/sec. I noticed something; when I start the circuit it will pulse slower than 1pps and gradually increase the speed up to 1pps within couple minutes. I didn't figure out yet what causes that but I have the same effect on 555 driven hv pulser.
            Last edited by blackchisel97; 06-23-2013, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• Hello TeZ,

You have a nice site and you're doing great job sharing it. I have built MP similar to Chris Gupta design but added 555 timer circuit and replaced the bulb with aluminum clad resistors. It is still running since it has been made last year but I notice capacitor tops "lifting" a bit. They're photoflash caps but still the current running through does the damage in a long run.
              Perhaps, putting a diode across the coil - (same way as I did in this design) would help. Light bulb works better as a "soft valve" while the resistors don't. I also want to eliminate high voltage and keep on the safe level - under 100V.
              If you can make your own pcb I can email you cropped JPEG file or one of my spare boards. Whichever way you prefer.
              As for MWO, I'll post details in its own thread once I have it running and tested on some volunteer (most likely myself )
              Thanks for the kind comment
              Vtech
              Last edited by blackchisel97; 06-18-2013, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• I thought to show how to make a simple, inexpensive and good Colloidal Silver unit. What we need is a power supply (wall adapter) which will deliver around 30VDC. Current rating isn't important since we'll be using less than 1mA. I found that cheapest one - free, can be salvaged from discarded printer. In worst case - not free, something like that - AC DC Printer Power Adapter HP 0957 2231 32V 16V 375mA 0 375A 500mA 0 5A | eBay
                Most of them have triple socket where middle is neutral (-) and there is 16VDC and 32VDC on each side. Pcb inside is usually marked, so don't worry about the plug polarity. Once you open the case - I used a surgical blade but any sharp knife will do the job. Try not to insert blade too deep since you may damage components. There is usually enough space inside to fit constant current circuit soldered together. I put mine on piece of pcb but there is only 2 transistors, 2 resistors plus LED which will be placed beside the socket. You can unsolder output cord and solder positive and negative wires from CC circuit right there. From pcb you'll also need to run two short wires, one from positive to LED anode and second from the collector to the female socket collar. Another two terminals of this socket are connected to the cathode of LED.
                Values of the resistors will limit output current to approx. 450uA when more silver particles will get suspended in water.
                This prevents from bigger and bigger particles being generated once the conductivity of colloid increases.
                This is the same circuit which is included in my BE/CS unit and it works very well. Transistors are BC547 or 2N2222, not critical. Resistors 1.2k and 680k can be small, 0.125W. LED is low current red. I used 2.5mm female audio socket because my cables for CS are the same size but you can use 3.5mm on one end and alligator clips on the other. Polarity doesn't matter. I just assembled this for you guys to show how it can be done easy way. This is CS generator only.
                With same 3.5" 14Ga silver electrodes as I use in my units and distilled water @ 85F it will take approx. 45min to make a glass of 5ppm colloid. Double time will yield about 8-9ppm. Increasing water temperature of 10 deg (don't use microwave but small pot with warmer water as a "water jacket" or coffee warmer plate) will speed up process and yield approx 5ppm within 25min.
                Below are some pictures for better clarity.

Thanks
                Vtech

Click image for larger version

Name:	CC.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	45696Click image for larger version

Name:	Printer Adapter.jpg
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	45697Click image for larger version

Name:	Vacant spot for CC.jpg
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	45698Click image for larger version

Name:	32VDC connector.jpg
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	45699Click image for larger version

Name:	Adapter Inside.jpg
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	45700

Comment

• I could only attach 5 pic's in previous post so here are remaining ones -

Name:	CS Gen assembled.jpg
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	45701Click image for larger version

Name:	CC board inside vacant space.jpg
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	45702Click image for larger version

Name:	Constant Current circuit.jpg
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	45703Click image for larger version

Name:	CS assembly.jpg
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	45704

Vtech

Comment

• thank you so much. dennis

Comment

• You're welcome Dennis. I suspected that you may be interested in this design.

Vtech

Comment

• This is an updated assembly of Beck Brain Synchronizer for those who got from me either bare pcb or assembled kit. I hope it will help in putting everything together. If not, I'm often here to answer.

Vtech

Name:	BT pcb assembly.jpg
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	45717Click image for larger version

Name:	BT SCH.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	45739
                        Last edited by blackchisel97; 07-16-2013, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• I decided to try one of my jams made last year. They were mix of plums, apples and raisins without any preservatives and not pasteurized but gently sprayed with colloidal silver before putting in the jars. They are in perfect condition and yummy. The amount of CS was about 3TBS sprayed over the content of the pot. Each jar, edge and lid was sprayed as well. CS was at 10ppm. I remember doing the same without CS and how careful I had to be with cleaning, sterilizing jars and issues with air tight lids.
                          Couple months ago I acquired domestic ozone device and have been using since. So far I'm satisfied with. The pump is strong enough for treating a large volume - couple gallons of water and can be used with oil as well. The price was about $50 with shipping included. I attached picture below.

Vtech

Name:	Ozonator.jpg
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	45740

Comment

• Couple shots from the output of BT on spectrum analyzer with one of oscillators running and full output. Hopefully, you can see various harmonics in low audio range -

Vtech

Name:	BT Spectrum  OUT.jpg
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	45752Click image for larger version

Name:	BT Spectrum 111.jpg
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	45753Click image for larger version

Name:	BT Spectrum 1110.jpg
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	45754

Comment

• We have just launched our website dedicated to Electronic Healing Technologies and natural ways of healing. You're welcome to visit at your convenience - nvtronics.org

Thanks
                              Vtech

Comment

• Nice site you made Vtech..I checked it out. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X