No announcement yet.

Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Algorythm the updated new schematic pic is very hazy. The previous one was much more clear.Please make the new updated schematic pic clear as the previous one .
    Last edited by sunshiner434; 05-10-2013, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Updated but this is as big as it gets. If this last one isn't good for you I can't do anything better...

Comment

• Mr.blackchisel Sir,I am having problem with the transformer,since I can't buy from internet I try to buy it from local market but they don't have it .so I was thinking if I have the specifications of it I may able to buy an matching audio transformer of another company.please tell me what specifications the audio transformer should have for the BT.

Comment

• does anyone know what exactly the difference between the device on page 17 is compared to the device on 20? they seem to be for the same thing, but device is not the same. should i follow one over the other?

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshiner434 View Post
            Mr.blackchisel Sir,I am having problem with the transformer,since I can't buy from internet I try to buy it from local market but they don't have it .so I was thinking if I have the specifications of it I may able to buy an matching audio transformer of another company.please tell me what specifications the audio transformer should have for the BT.
            Sunshiner, the original 42TM006-RC is a miniature audio/signal transformer http://ca.mouser.com/ProductDetail/X...BSQFx7adpkk%3d.
            The specs are:
            - Primary Resistance: 900 Ohms
            - Secondary Resistance: 70 Ohms
            - Primary Impedance: 20 kOhms
            - Secondary Impedance: 1 kOhms
            - Frequency Range: 300 Hz to 3.4 kHz

Vtech
            Last edited by blackchisel97; 05-11-2013, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by psykopanther View Post
              does anyone know what exactly the difference between the device on page 17 is compared to the device on 20? they seem to be for the same thing, but device is not the same. should i follow one over the other?
              I'm not sure if you're referring to my device or the protoboard circuit posted by fractalprism. Could you clarify so I can answer your question accordingly?

Vtech

Comment

• hi blackchisel. could you email the updated blood electrifier schematics. hope they include the voltage tripler etc
                regards
                andy anderson
                silenroc@iburst.co.za
                Last edited by silenroc; 05-13-2013, 10:45 AM. Reason: added e'mail

Comment

• Hi silenroc, Both diagrams are in post 215 and the current limiter circuit has been posted as well. Schematics below is the one I use for assembling my units.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	BeckSchematic w CC Rev1.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	45572

Vtech

Comment

• hi blackchisel97.
                    thanks for schematic. I would never have worked this out for myself. I have also built the brain tuner and have noted you use of the tantalum cap. What do you use for earclips? the most interesting healing unit i am working on is what is called microcurrent healing. Simply dc current with changing polarity every +- 11 minutes and using 3-5 millamps and also 400 nanoamps. would be happy to share details with you .
                    rgds
                    silenroc

Comment

• hi theunis, my name is andy anderson and i live in cape town. I am interested in your water alkaliser project. I myself have been using bicarbonate of soda for a number of years as promoted by marc sirkus. lots happening in sa and by the time the general population wipes the mucous from their eyes it will be too late. I am 68 and have given up trying to warn my own kids. Suppose i was the same at their age.
                      rgds
                      andy

Comment

• Silenroc, I have ordered something like this:

2 pads Ear Clips for Tens Machine | eBay

but because it didn't arrive yet and I couldn't wait any longer, I made my own earclips, using 4 1cents coins, soldered to crocodile clips and female RCA soldered to crocodiles too. I will post a pic later if you need any.

Comment

• Mr.algorythm please post your custom ear clip pic

Comment

• Originally posted by silenroc View Post
                            hi blackchisel97.
                            thanks for schematic. I would never have worked this out for myself. I have also built the brain tuner and have noted you use of the tantalum cap. What do you use for earclips? the most interesting healing unit i am working on is what is called microcurrent healing. Simply dc current with changing polarity every +- 11 minutes and using 3-5 millamps and also 400 nanoamps. would be happy to share details with you .
                            rgds
                            silenroc
                            Hello Andy,
                            If you need any assistance with making something I'll be glad to offer helping hand. I always use tantalum caps with lower frequencies. I found them more stable, less prone to leaking and small in size.
                            If you scroll a few posts back I showed assembled BT unit with ear clips beside. I tested them and they're easier to apply and the spring is not as tense as my previous ones. Algorythm also posted picture which looks identical to mine.
                            I'm familiar with reversing polarity device but the one I was going to try doesn't have any contact with body. It looks like a sandwich made of two antennas and person in between. Every few minutes antennas are swapping polarity. The one I saw had two sheets of aluminum foil (blanket) connected to the output. I need to think more about this before presenting untested idea here. If you could share your unit here it would be great. That's what this forum is for - sharing and trying anything what have potential of improving our health, mood, sleep pattern, memory etc.

I finally managed to get a decent microscope and it did arrive today. My wife described my excitement as of little boy opening birthday present. Silly me, I guess but it was long awaited and I'm very happy, indeed.

Thanks
                            Vtech

Comment

• Mr.blackchisel in the above post you said, "That's what this forum is for - sharing and trying anything what have potential of improving our health, mood, sleep pattern, memory etc".I know one such type device but it only works on memory.It's call NEUROPHONE by Patrick Flanagan.There is a DO IT YOURSELF version of it in the internet , according to the maker of it the do it yourself version is not good as the original but he has mentioned how ti inprove it ,also there are REFERENCE of similer type devices in that blog.If you are interested in making any device that works on memory you may like this device.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshiner434 View Post
                                Mr.blackchisel in the above post you said, "That's what this forum is for - sharing and trying anything what have potential of improving our health, mood, sleep pattern, memory etc".I know one such type device but it only works on memory.It's call NEUROPHONE by Patrick Flanagan.There is a DO IT YOURSELF version of it in the internet , according to the maker of it the do it yourself version is not good as the original but he has mentioned how ti inprove it ,also there are REFERENCE of similer type devices in that blog.If you are interested in making any device that works on memory you may like this device.
                                Thank you Sunshiner, It is not me but others who might eventually benefit. What I do here is not for myself since there is nothing (luckily) health-wise I can complain about. I've heard about this device but never investigated enough to form solid opinion. I'll look into it within a day or two. Meanwhile if you have any good links please post them here.

Thanks
                                Vtech

Comment

Working...
                                X