Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prinsloo View Post
    Hi Guys

Sometime ago I have built a small enough Bob Beck blood cleanser that you can put in your pocket run the leads down your sleeve and go about your daily routine and no one will know.

I will see over the weekend if I can get all the files, pc-bord layout etc. together and post it for those that want to build the unit. It uses only 1 x 9v battery with a voltage step-up circuit to get to 27v. I use rechargeable 9v batteries because the unit goes through them in 2 sessions, and at the current price these batteries cost for the worth you get they are not worth the price.
    Please let me know if there is any interest in this?

Thanks Theunis

PS. @ V-tech how did your silver probes workout for your unit, I don’t think it would make a difference it will still pit/burn your skin, it need to be covered in cloth, I soak mine in colloidal silver before use, rub some colloidal silver into the skin at the points of contact and it seems to help a bit. I have one of the commercial units a friend gave me to test with gold plated probes, etc., still pit/burn the skin a bit.

hi Prinsloo,

Positng the pcb layout and all relevant files on the electrifier seems a great idea. Looking forward to it.

Cheers,

teej_seeker

Comment

Thanks again Vtech, for the great link to those lecture notes that led me to some youtube videos. Too much reading & viewing for tonight.
      Last edited by twalters; 09-21-2012, 09:12 PM.

Comment

@Vtech could you email me a cleaner picture of the schematic at the beginning of thread or post a better resolution ... the details are washed out, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nickle989 View Post
          @Vtech could you email me a cleaner picture of the schematic at the beginning of thread or post a better resolution ... the details are washed out, thanks
          I recommend going back to message #15 and downloading the PDF "Bob Beck's march 7, 1998 lecture notes"

There are clean schematics and parts list within the notes.

Comment

Thank you twalters. I'm having very busy week at work and it looks like I'll be hauling some firewood on Sat on top.
            I'm hoping to get the top cover with electrodes made this week for Dr Beck CDS. Pure silver electrodes just arrived and I should be ready to run some tests. I'll also try to make a short YT video about this device. It may help those interested in building one. I can also provide some assistance if needed.
            Then, I'll go back to the circuit which was provided by John - in other thread.

cheers
            Vtech

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
              Thank you twalters. I'm having very busy week at work and it looks like I'll be hauling some firewood on Sat on top.
              I'm hoping to get the top cover with electrodes made this week for Dr Beck CDS. Pure silver electrodes just arrived and I should be ready to run some tests. I'll also try to make a short YT video about this device. It may help those interested in building one. I can also provide some assistance if needed.
              Then, I'll go back to the circuit which was provided by John - in other thread.

cheers
              Vtech
              Hi Blackchisel,

Looking forward to the YT video. Still trying to figure out how to wire the electrodes on the perfboard .Got any ideas?

teej_seeker

Comment

Hi teej_seeker. I just ran CDS for couple minutes. Grain of wheat bulb is just barely glowing. It seems that everything works A1. Entire circuit is done on small piece of pcb. I'll show this later. As for electrodes, I used 3.5mm plug and socked. Hint: wire and plug from old headphones will work too. I found 5oz glass and cut the top cover from lexan. I cut small holes for electrodes and put heat shrink tube where they go through the cover. As far as the electrodes for blood electrification: I used small double terminal. The one which solders into the board and has two set of screws to fasten wire in it. I soldered my wire with 3.5mm jack on the other end and used screws to fasten two pieces of stainless wire. Heat shrink tube does the rest. I'll get at least some pictures tomorrow. I'm so tired I can barely type now.

Cheers
                Vtech

Comment

As promised, a few pics of Dr. Beck device -
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0465.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	44816Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0460.jpg
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	44817Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0461.jpg
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	44818Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0462.jpg
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	44819Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0463.jpg
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	44820
                  Update: Just got 5 oz of colloid made from well water. 3 minutes at 72F should produce 3ppm solution. It does beautiful job for such simple device. I'm very pleased. I got my electrodes from sweetwatercolloidal.co.uk and they're good quality 99.99 silver. Don't use sterling, which is not pure and contains zinc and nickel.
                  I hope to do the YT this weekend.
                  Cheers
                  Vtech
                  Last edited by blackchisel97; 01-29-2013, 08:46 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

Mini Dr Bob Beck Zapper

Dr. Bob Beck Blood Zapper construction:

(Once again thanks to Dr. B Beck for being such a selfless Gentleman, in thinking more in helping others that his own pocket. I believe he has helped millions of people throughout the world with the BOB BECK protocol)

Please note what Vtech has said this unit "Mini Dr Bob Beck Zapper" is hungry on batteries, but use rechargeable 9v and a full battery will last for ± 2 x 2 hour sessions depending how high you adjust the setting.

Construction is straight forward, I will use John B’s words - “Build it as it is first” and it works well, I have tested against a commercial unit and the wave form is exactly the same, (but without all the bells and whistles which is nice to have as well on the commercial unit)

The layout is clearly divided in two section, so is the PC- bord, one section is the pulser section Part 1, the other is the voltage section Part 2.

If you just build the pulser section you can still use 3 x 9v batteries to get 27v, connect + to J1 and negative to ground,

C10 to C14 = 10uF 35v caps and C14 to C15 = 10uF 100v caps.

Diodes D10 - D15 - I used 1N5819

Please note there is 1 wire jumper needed on the PC-board.

J1 goes to the corresponding voltage that you want to use on the unit; 35v is quite strong on the arm on a full battery. (See yellow wire in the photo). You can build a switch into the unit that will select J1 between 27v and 35v. With a new battery select it to 27v, as the battery drains you can select it to 35v position and get a little longer use out of the battery.

The wires going to the earpiece socket is numbered on top of the PC-board, 1 - orange, 2 - black, 3 - white, correspond the colour wires same as in the photo to the earpiece socket and it will work fine. If you unplug the lead wires from the socket the LED will alternate in color as per the frequency, showing there is enough juice in the battery, if the LED does not light up the battery is flat. If you plug in the lead wires the led goes off the save the battery.

The tracks are nice and tick and if you are careful you can make a PC board using the Laser printer paper technique, look it up on the internet how to do it.

Remember first couple of times using it depending on your age you might feel a bit off the next day, it is because of the Herxheimer effect (look it up on the internet), meaning some critters where taken care-off and the unit need to be used more often.

Also look up Electroporation and take care how to use medication before and after using the unit as per Bob Becks doc.

Be Healthy and Prosper !

Please note all the usual disclaimers are valid as you build this at your own risk.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Prinsloo; 09-29-2012, 01:15 PM.
                    Hey !
                    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
                    JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

Mini Bob Beck Zapper

Here is the rest . . .

These are clearer.

Enjoy

Theuns
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Prinsloo; 09-30-2012, 05:52 AM.
                      Hey !
                      WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !

Comment

Thank you for your contribution Prinsloo. My only concern was additional draw if DC|DC converter would be used to boost 9V up to 27V. I found that unit running on 3x9V non rechargeable batteries draws very little up to the point that I left LED permanently connected when using blood electrifier. I'll get exact power draw measurements. When running CDS part LED's are disconnected by the switch. I had to replace 50mA grain of wheat bulb since she was on the last legs with 100mA 12V (I have no more 50mA in stock). As for now there is no glow but I can see very fine bubbles taking of the electrode and the quality of colloid is excellent.

Thank you
                        Vtech

Comment

Make cs your self

Hi Vtech

Yes I am aware of the current draw of the unit but it makes for much more convenience this way. But now the guys have a PC bord they can make them selfs, they can build on either for using 1 x 9v or 3 x 9v batteries, have fun !

I do not make my CS with this unit :-

PLEASE TAKE HEAD, IF IT SAYS "SLIVER" ON IT DON'T JUST ACCEPT IT AS SILVER, DON'T USE IT, YOU NEED 99.999% PURE SILVER RODS, THE THICKER THE RODS THE LONGER THEY WILL LAST - ALSO THE MORE EXPENSIVE, GET WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD FROM A REPUTABLE PRECIOUS METAL DEALER!

take a glass jar fill it with good quality distilled water, they are not all the same differs from manufacturer to manufacturer search till you get a good one and stick with it ((your milliamp meter will show you, the lower the mA reading at starting of the purer the water)), put the filled glass jar in a microwave and heat it to almost a boil, (this apparently make for much smaller ion size partikels and a beter quality CS)

Space the silver rods (pure silver 99.9999%), 2 cm apart on a support keep them parallel to each other, then connect it to a ±25v DC power supply (2 x 12v 7Amp batteries in series should do it), with a milliamp meter inline put the silver rods in the jar of heated distilled water with the tops sticking out and connect the power supply. The purer the distilled water the less the ammeter will read for starters 2 to 3 mA is ok at ± 25 volts.

Now watch the ammeter as it will start pulsing up and down, up and down as silver partikels are released into the water next to the rods and then get dispersed into the water body because they have the same charge, the stronger the CS gets the higher the mA reading, if you leave it it will run away, so keep an eye on it the whole time, between 10 to 20 mA draw (depends for what use I want the CS) I normally disconnect and use it like that. (Almost the same quality as the CS you by in the store). You will need to wipe the silver rods every now and then as they get a buildup of silver and go black. If you accidentally had a runaway batch with a high mA draw, just dilute it with distilled water to the correct strength.

Leave the CS to cool down, filter it using 2 or 3 coffee filters in a funnel. Bottel it in a dark plastic bottel (get some from your chemist) and label it properly. Also get the spray fitting on one bottel. Keep in a cool dark place.

You can use 5 – 10 mℓ per day for maintenance dose, brush your teeth, put it in your mouth and swish for a couple minutes as it will absorb though the gums then swallow, excellent mouth wash, (YE, what did you pay for the last bottel of mouth wash?, and what did it do for you ? zip! ),

Use up to half a glass 2x a day if you really have problems, running tummy, etc.. Use it on cuts and bruises etc, etc., excellent antiseptic for use in the kitchen and bathroom, spray on your body where you need it . . . . . . etc. Even your cat/dog will prefer drinking CS water rather than normal tap water.

This Argyria (Blue skin effect) go to Argyria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia scroll down to Cases and read there, he drank gallons of CS and is still promoting it, then Google “blue skin disorder”, read and be informed, don’t get the wool spun over your eyes.

I KNOW CS IS NOT MEDICINE, BUT PLEASE TREAT IT AS SUCH ! AS IT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!

Please note all the usual disclaimers are valid as you make this at your own risk.

Vtech, hope this will benefit someone some where!

Virus

NOW LETS SEE HOW MANY NAY SAYERS ARE GOING TO BLOW THIS CANDLE OUT!

CONSTRUCTIVE ADVICE IS WELCOME!
                          Last edited by Prinsloo; 09-30-2012, 05:47 AM.
                          Hey !

Comment

Originally posted by Prinsloo View Post

PLEASE TAKE HEAD, IF IT SAYS "SLIVER" ON IT DON'T JUST ACCEPT IT AS SILVER, DON'T USE IT, YOU NEED 99.999% PURE SILVER RODS, THE THICKER THE RODS THE LONGER THEY WILL LAST - ALSO THE MORE EXPENSIVE, GET WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD FROM A REPUTABLE PRECIOUS METAL DEALER! Yes, I second that.

take a glass jar fill it with good quality distilled water, they are not all the same differs from manufacturer to manufacturer search till you get a good one and stick with it ((your milliamp meter will show you, the lower the mA reading at starting of the purer the water)), put the filled glass jar in a microwave and heat it to almost a boil, (this apparently make for much smaller ion size partikels and a beter quality CS)
                            You may actually need a low mA meter (20 at full scale) with good quality distilled water. However, according to Dr. Beck good clean well or spring water will do. Tap water I would not use for making colloids due to the chlorine presence.
                            As far as microwave use for heating water I'm against it. Matter of fact I would not use microwaves for heating food or cooking. It destroys molecular structure and virtually kills food. Water becomes dead and will not even hydrate our body.

Space the silver rods (pure silver 99.9999%), 2 cm apart on a support keep them parallel to each other, then connect it to a ±25v DC power supply (2 x 12v 7Amp batteries in series should do it), with a milliamp meter inline put the silver rods in the jar of heated distilled water with the tops sticking out and connect the power supply. The purer the distilled water the less the ammeter will read for starters 2 to 3 mA is ok at ± 25 volts.
                            10 deg rise in water temperature will double ppm of the colloid also, will speed up the process. Not really a problem when using good well or spring water but in case of distilled it may take 20min at 70F to get 5ppm solution.

Now watch the ammeter as it will start pulsing up and down, up and down as silver particles are released into the water next to the rods and then get dispersed into the water body because they have the same charge, the stronger the CS gets the higher the mA reading, if you leave it it will run away, so keep an eye on it the whole time, between 10 to 20 mA draw (depends for what use I want the CS) I normally disconnect and use it like that. (Almost the same quality as the CS you buy in the store). You will need to wipe the silver rods every now and then as they get a buildup of silver and go black. If you accidentally had a runaway batch with a high mA draw, just dilute it with distilled water to the correct strength.
                            Be very careful when ordering colloids from the stores. Regardless of what they claim it is not always the truth. Please refer to the lecture of Dr. Beck. You can make very good quality colloid yourselves and be sure what you got.

Leave the CS to cool down, filter it using 2 or 3 coffee filters in a funnel. Bottle it in a dark plastic bottle (get some from your chemist) and label it properly. Also get the spray fitting on one bottle. Keep in a cool dark place.

You can use 5 – 10 mℓ per day for maintenance dose, brush your teeth, put it in your mouth and swish for a couple minutes as it will absorb though the gums then swallow, excellent mouth wash, (YE, what did you pay for the last bottle of mouth wash?, and what did it do for you ? zip! ),

Use up to half a glass 2x a day if you really have problems, running tummy, etc.. Use it on cuts and bruises etc, etc., excellent antiseptic for use in the kitchen and bathroom, spray on your body where you need it . . . . . . etc. Even your cat/dog will prefer drinking CS water rather than normal tap water.

This Argyria (Blue skin effect) go to Argyria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia scroll down to Cases and read there, he drank gallons of CS and is still promoting it, then Google “blue skin disorder”, read and be informed, don’t get the wool spun over your eyes.

I KNOW CS IS NOT MEDICINE, BUT PLEASE TREAT IT AS SUCH ! AS IT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!

How do we define a medicine? What is it? I guess it is only a matter of interpretation...

Please note all the usual disclaimers are valid as you make this at your own risk.

Vtech, hope this will benefit someone somewhere!

Virus

NOW LETS SEE HOW MANY NAY SAYERS ARE GOING TO BLOW THIS CANDLE OUT!

CONSTRUCTIVE ADVICE IS WELCOME!
                            Thanks again Virus. My bold replies are only additional info for everyone.
                            Last edited by blackchisel97; 09-30-2012, 07:05 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

CS Comment

Hi Vtech and All

I stand by what I have written, take short cuts and you will fail!, distilled water only with this process !, you stick 2 silverrods inspring water or a like, with 25v (not current limited) and let me know what happened . . .

Yes, this process takes about 45 min to an hour, each person’s setup is different, if you want to accelerate the proses ad some of the first/previous batch to the distilled water you are making now.

This process has been on the internet for ±15 years, tried and tested proven by a lot of people, can’t remember who or where it was posted first !

You can make CS both ways, this way you can store it for a long time and is brilliantly effective, the other way you need to drink it immediately.

Look at Bob Beck video where he makes a glass in a presentation, he waits for the water to turn almost white and drink it immediately, leave it for a while and it goes black, I won't touch it with a pole.

Yes we do make both and use it both ways,

Virus
                              Last edited by Prinsloo; 10-01-2012, 10:57 AM.
                              Hey !

Comment

Dr. Robert Beck

I did build Dr. Beck's original device as shown in the Dr. Beck protocol and the device as shown on this site:
                                Thread: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner at Dr. Bob Beck Forum (ThreadID: 1443104)

Looking deeper in the subject I came across the following forum:
                                Beck Blood Cleanser

It make me thinking what is write or wrong since it's very important to use the right technology in order to avoid harm. John Bedini developed a circuit as well and his comment on Dr. Beck's circuit in one of the videos should be considered as well. These are 6 videos to look at:

John Bedini Schematic Kills Viruses/HIV (3 of 5) - YouTube

I will not comment on the Beck's Device because I lack the necessary knowledge and luckily I have not to combat any serious illness. I tried both devices and there was no harm. It seems to me I sleep better and deeper now after testing the devices, my finger and tooth nails grow faster and stronger and my hair grows faster and no significant hair losses at all after combing my hair. But this is not scientific proof, it is just what I observed.

I'd like to build the Bedini circuit. Did anybody look into it more close already?

Comment

Working...
                                X