Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr Robert Beck

Hi Guys

Sometime ago I have built a small enough Bob Beck blood cleanser that you can put in your pocket run the leads down your sleeve and go about your daily routine and no one will know.

I will see over the weekend if I can get all the files, pc-bord layout etc. together and post it for those that want to build the unit. It uses only 1 x 9v battery with a voltage step-up circuit to get to 27v. I use rechargeable 9v batteries because the unit goes through them in 2 sessions, and at the current price these batteries cost for the worth you get they are not worth the price.
    Please let me know if there is any interest in this?

Thanks Theunis

PS. @ V-tech how did your silver probes workout for your unit, I don’t think it would make a difference it will still pit/burn your skin, it need to be covered in cloth, I soak mine in colloidal silver before use, rub some colloidal silver into the skin at the points of contact and it seems to help a bit. I have one of the commercial units a friend gave me to test with gold plated probes, etc., still pit/burn the skin a bit.

Mag Pulser

What I would like to see,

if someone with the knowhow can help us design to build a Bob Beck type mag-pulsar, just gives u's the specs, coils size, component specs, cap sizes, etc., we can build and give feedback to get it working/ and practical, without too much maybe this or maybe that.

I want to plugs it into the mains, have it running a pulse say every 2-5 seconds with a thermal cut out or timmer to protect the unit from overheating if necessary etc.,

Any takers, (please)

Thanks Theunis

I agree with you Prinsloo...it sure would be nice to see a complete detailed list of parts and layout done in laymans terms. For example, connect part A to B, then C to D etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Prinsloo View Post
    What I would like to see,

if someone with the knowhow can help us design to build a Bob Beck type mag-pulsar, just gives u's the specs, coils size, component specs, cap sizes, etc., we can build and give feedback to get it working/ and practical, without too much maybe this or maybe that.

I want to plugs it into the mains, have it running a pulse say every 2-5 seconds with a thermal cut out or timmer to protect the unit from overheating if necessary etc.,

Any takers, (please)

Thanks Theunis

Hi Guys

Sometime ago I have built a small enough Bob Beck blood cleanser that you can put in your pocket run the leads down your sleeve and go about your daily routine and no one will know.

I will see over the weekend if I can get all the files, pc-bord layout etc. together and post it for those that want to build the unit. It uses only 1 x 9v battery with a voltage step-up circuit to get to 27v. I use rechargeable 9v batteries because the unit goes through them in 2 sessions, and at the current price these batteries cost for the worth you get they are not worth the price.

Thanks Theunis

PS. @ V-tech how did your silver probes workout for your unit, I donít think it would make a difference it will still pit/burn your skin, it need to be covered in cloth, I soak mine in colloidal silver before use, rub some colloidal silver into the skin at the points of contact and it seems to help a bit. I have one of the commercial units a friend gave me to test with gold plated probes, etc., still pit/burn the skin a bit.
    Hello. I use stainless steel electrodes for blood electrifier. They are sewn into the flannel sleeve and fastened to the wrist with velcro band. I soak them in saline (sea salt) before using. Output amplitude should be adjusted to low level. Barely detectable.
    I'm waiting for pure 3mm silver electrodes for CDS.
    Yes, you can use 9V source and DC\DC step up converter but it will cost more power draw. I prefer 3 x 9V and they should last quite a long time.
    It is quite easy to make automated magnetic pulser, even with 555 timer but it will work just fine with older type of photo flash and manual trigger. I like to keep it simple. I got my Vivitar flash for $20. All needs to be done is to cut the connection to the bulb and put the jack for headset with coil. It can be done from scratch but unless all parts are salvaged it will cost more than $20 to build one.

Thanks
    Vtech

Hi Guys

Thanks Theunis

PS. @ V-tech how did your silver probes workout for your unit, I don’t think it would make a difference it will still pit/burn your skin, it need to be covered in cloth, I soak mine in colloidal silver before use, rub some colloidal silver into the skin at the points of contact and it seems to help a bit. I have one of the commercial units a friend gave me to test with gold plated probes, etc., still pit/burn the skin a bit.

hi Prinsloo,

Positng the pcb layout and all relevant files on the electrifier seems a great idea. Looking forward to it.

Cheers,

teej_seeker

Thanks again Vtech, for the great link to those lecture notes that led me to some youtube videos. Too much reading & viewing for tonight.
    Last edited by twalters; 09-21-2012 at 09:12 PM.

@Vtech could you email me a cleaner picture of the schematic at the beginning of thread or post a better resolution ... the details are washed out, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickle989 View Post
    @Vtech could you email me a cleaner picture of the schematic at the beginning of thread or post a better resolution ... the details are washed out, thanks
    I recommend going back to message #15 and downloading the PDF "Bob Beck's march 7, 1998 lecture notes"

There are clean schematics and parts list within the notes.

Thank you twalters. I'm having very busy week at work and it looks like I'll be hauling some firewood on Sat on top.
    I'm hoping to get the top cover with electrodes made this week for Dr Beck CDS. Pure silver electrodes just arrived and I should be ready to run some tests. I'll also try to make a short YT video about this device. It may help those interested in building one. I can also provide some assistance if needed.
    Then, I'll go back to the circuit which was provided by John - in other thread.

cheers
    Vtech