No announcement yet.

Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This may help the layer of the very New, 101 crowd. Here is a picture of the breadboard version for a blood electrifier only, id like in the future to get the Colloidial generator in this too. Enjoy..Click image for larger version

Name:	bb2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	45260Click image for larger version

Name:	bb1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	45261 you Can also access these images over on archivedotorg

Comment

• Vtech

If you don't come right with the PCB layout send me the circuit and you layout that you have ( for size, etc ) will do it this side and PDF it back to you.

Theunis
      Hey !
      WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
      JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

• Thank you for contribution, fractal prism.
        Theunis, thank you again. Boards have been transformed in Protel and will be done approx. by 25th Feb. It took several emails to the manufacturer to clarify everything but at least I know what needs to be done to get it right. I can keep using simple software just do three separate drawings; copper, pads and silk - if I wish. I didn't want to spend couple extra hrs to get silk done but I will supply drawing of component side. I don't know yet about Lakhovsky coils. I will make pcb for brain tuner within a week or so and get a batch as well.
        I'm uploading YT update regarding this device. It will probably take a few more hrs.

Thanks
        Vtech

Comment

• Well, it seems that I have to upload this YT again. It took almost 10hrs to upload and YT was idling (read: processing) for another 6... and I gave up. This is beyond ridiculous. Now, I see progress with only 1716min remaining. I don't know what's going on. Modern technology at its best, I guess. Just read about large file transfer (couple TB) and it seems that sending them by Fedex will be faster than any electronic way. Good to know.

Cheers
          Vtech

Comment

• Looks great Vtech, congratulations.

Tom C, on an unrelated note that TeslaGenX site you and others just launched also looks great. About the only advice I might offer is it might benefit from a little broader product line. Ah, but where would you find another useful well built, professional looking product to list on the site, hmmmmm. Just a thought.

Comment

• Vetech,

Thanks for all your hard work here!!
              I sent you a PM, please let me know if you received it.

Regards, Gene

Comment

• One last thought occurred to me, if you sell even one of these you should make it clear in writing that what you are selling is a consumer device that might serve as an air purifier and a plant growth stimulator (colloidal silver water for plants). While I understand the enthusiasm of Prinsloo and the the board, to make any health claim about any commercially sold medical device in the current regulatory environment (if you are in the U.S.) could end up a recipe for potentially unpleasant government regulatory attention.

Comment

• Thank you Gene. I replied

Regards
                  Vtech

Comment

• Thank you Paul.
                    I have no intentions of making any claims while selling these devices. Maybe with an exception to Light Therapy. There is plenty enough information all over the net. I prefer to offer good technical and scientific explanation rather than suggest potential benefits. Besides, those who're looking for such know already what they want. It is just a matter of quality and $.
                    What we discuss and build here is an experiment, research and development. The product which goes out can also be labeled as experimental.

I was working today on Brain Synchronizer, making another copy which will incorporate a timer. It is very easy to fall asleep, especially when lower band is selected. While I was getting oscillators checked I did notice some stability problems with 555P. N series behaved different. I decided to put 10nF caps from each pin 5 to negative rail and it solved the problem.
                    Also, 0.1uF cap in original circuit of Dr Beck Blood Electrifier is drawn as polarized (electrolytic) cap. I think it would be better to use non polarized capacitor instead. I had one device which was problematic due to the cap leakage.

Thanks
                    Vtech

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                      Thank you Paul.
                      I have no intentions of making any claims while selling these devices. Maybe with an exception to Light Therapy. There is plenty enough information all over the net. I prefer to offer good technical and scientific explanation rather than suggest potential benefits. Besides, those who're looking for such know already what they want. It is just a matter of quality and $.
                      What we discuss and build here is an experiment, research and development. The product which goes out can also be labeled as experimental.

I was working today on Brain Synchronizer, making another copy which will incorporate a timer. It is very easy to fall asleep, especially when lower band is selected. While I was getting oscillators checked I did notice some stability problems with 555P. N series behaved different. I decided to put 10nF caps from each pin 5 to negative rail and it solved the problem.
                      Also, 0.1uF cap in original circuit of Dr Beck Blood Electrifier is drawn as polarized (electrolytic) cap. I think it would be better to use non polarized capacitor instead. I had one device which was problematic due to the cap leakage.

Thanks
                      Vtech
                      This brings back some memories. way back when I was running my recordingstudio (I was at the cusp of analog to digital) I purhcased 3 echo layla analog to digital converters. this gave me 24 track digital in and out off the direct outs of my cconsole. with the first one I purchased came a little piece of freeware called "cool edit pro 1.2" this became my go to recordingsoftware. did a bunch of beta testing with them before it was eventually purchased by adobe systems and is now called adobe audition.

The reason I bring this up is that it had a brainwave synchroniser audio file generator built in, it used binaural beats at different frequencies to cause brain wave entrainment, and boy did it work!! all you had to do was tell the software how long you wanted it to play for, and what you were trying to do (more creativity, better sleep, etc) and it would create a file that you would lay down under a music bed that had no vocals. used to fall asleep with the headphones on, and dream crazy stuff!!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Hi Tom. Your post have brought some memories too . That was back in late '70 when I was experimenting with audio, light effects, analog synthesizers and one of the modules were white and pink noise generators. There were interesting effects of mixing different outputs. At that time it was pretty amazing. I could play with this all night long. I remember my prototype of digital drum section. It had a touch pads and full large set available. One of the music bands got interested and bought it. It didn't even bother them that it was neatly organized in a wooden drawer. Second drawer from the same dresser has been modified in order to fit 2x100W amplifier.
                        I miss this past time.

Thanks
                        Vtech

Comment

• Hi Vtech,

Please understand that I am not trying to discourage you, I think what you are doing is great. If you build a light (err plant) therapy machine I may likely ask if I can buy one. I have a Sota instruments Brain tuner, blood electrifier (CS maker) and Magnetic pulser. I use the brain tuner usually every couple weeks or so if not more often, I think it is a great product.

You may likely be aware of much or all of this but I would just remind you that the FDA threatened criminal action and confiscation of crops to both cherry and walnut growers for stating their products helped with chronic pain and heart disease respectively. For one of them, I believe it was the walnut grower, their infraction consisted of simply excerpting the results of government funded studies on their website showing walnuts helped in heart disease. No matter they made a "health claim" about walnuts, therefore walnuts are now a drug and a drug which has not been evaluated by the FDA in the indication of heart disease. Now mind you they have lost something like nine times in a row on this health claims front in court. What the hell do they care, it ain't their money and they get across their point, stay off the pharmaceutical turf or you'll end up like this walnut farmer, half broke and fighting us in court. Now that was with farmers. You have a medical device, you say something like, this helps in depression, it has no peer reviewed research, it is unapproved, it relies on ""bogus"" physics, heck it isn't even just food, heaven help you if it actually works and you attract substantial attention.

There is one other good reason why what you provide is not a medical device. And in a sane world this is what regulatory agencies with integrity were meant to validly adjudicate. Namely patients die, some times unexpectedly. This more than financial or other reasons is why medical people circle wagons often around ideas that have been clearly erroneous for some time. You sell enough, eventually you encounter Mrs Z. She begged her husband not to buy the thing, if only he'd listened, he tried it once and a half hour later keeled over dead of a heart attack. If you are outside the herd at that point, you are most likely toast.

Now in closing I'd say it is my opinion conventional medicine is harming and killing people unnecessarily in tragic numbers. Not so much in acute/emergency care, which I believe is quite an advancement over previous generations, but in preventive medicine, vaccines, multiyear meds etc. There is to me a painful amount of information in the medical literature on vitamins/micronutrients, natural and alternative therapies that could prevent and treat disease with very good to tremendous efficacy often far better than any conventional therapy. Electromedicine, while less understood, less researched and certainly less documented is to my understanding and from very limited experience a potentially rich source of blessings for health when used properly. There is no reason not to talk about these things, experiment on these things and report on these things as widely as humanly possible. If you think of selling something as John Bedini might relate with his I don't know what it was called G Force machine, or whatever he could provide electrical power with that MIT confiscated, if you look to sell something you sadly enter a different arena.

To bottom line this, you can not legally sell an unapproved medical device for any medical indication in the United States that has not been reviewed by the FDA. I understand and encourage your efforts for providing consumer devices, but whatever you do commercially be sure to dot the i's and cross the t's. With Best Wishes for your health and prosperity,

Paul
                          Last edited by ZPDM; 02-12-2013, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Thomas Jefferson

" When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

Think it wont be to long now and we will need permission just to breath !

T
                            Hey !
                            WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
                            JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

• Thank you Paul. I did not perceive your post as discouraging at all. I understand this crazy world we live in and insane regulations assuring uninterrupted business. There is an old saying in Russian - тише едеш, дальше будеш, which means -if you go quietly you'll get farther ahead.
                              I'm not in the US. Maybe, if I would build life size replica of Nikola tower on my yard someone could eventually take notice.
                              I don't have a capacity to make any significant amount of units and no way to expand this into a business, prosperous enough to draw some unwanted attention.
                              With Dr Beck devices is pretty straightforward; there is his protocol, lectures etc. available on the net. No need to make any claims. Same with light therapy. Lakhovsky or Rife could be quite different story but again - no medical claims are necessary in order to find a customer. Eventually, with a kit it is even simpler - experimental board.
                              Last year they shot down a business in Canada selling MMS. The owner did one major mistake; advertised his product with a list of potential cures, instead of providing link to Jim Humbly website and selling "water purification drops" or disinfecting fluid. Sodium chlorite has been approved as such even by FDA back in 1976 and there is no problem selling it. I can legally buy a trailer load and have delivered to my door.
                              Walnuts are good! LOL. BTW:
                              What human organ looks similar to opened walnut? Is this coincidence or a message hidden inside its shell?

I'm doing some more tests of Brain Tuner. I slightly modified components to make tuning easier and added timer. Will provide details and hopefully pcb's soon, once everything is ironed out.
                              I need to spend more time on light therapy device and its oscillator. I want this to be good, not just decent even if it is handmade. My goal is to have a device which will allow treatment of larger areas - back, chest, etc. with adjustable mount and small pen like attachment for small areas. Pen will hold 660nm 1W or 3W LED and connect to the unit by coiled cable. I have most parts except solid brass "pens" which are in the mail.
                              Need to get some rest. I've been up for too long.

Thanks
                              Vtech

Comment

• Hello Guys.

I had to make another video and change resolution on my camera because YT couldn't process it for some reason. I was rushing a bit thru this one to make it short - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4mB...2vU9Iw&index=1 but I hope it is viewable. One thing I forgot to mention: there is no need to use a scrubber to clean the silver after each use. You'll remove more silver by doing this than what gets consumed during the process. Use a Kleenex instead. Also, one electrode gets consumed faster and it may become visibly shorter after awhile. You can replace the polarity of cables once in a while and they'll wear in the same rate.

If someone wants to make only CS without getting BE part done: Get 30VDC printer adapter (eBay). They usually have double output plug; 16V and 32V with negative being the center one. You'll also need simple current limiting circuit which I posted earlier - two BC547 or equivalent NPN type, 680k and 1.2k resistors (they can be rated even at .0125W), low current 3mm red LED, two wires with alligator clips, two lengths of good silver wire and distilled water. This is all you need.
                                When you look at entire device with oscillators, voltage multiplier and switches, pots, it can be intimidating but the CS part is simple and can be done as long as you can manage to connect two transistors together as I shown earlier.

Update March 01 2013
                                Here is an inexpensive 30VDC adapter for colloidal generator - http://www.ebay.ca/itm/160982207966?...84.m1423.l2649

Thanks
                                Vtech
                                Last edited by blackchisel97; 03-01-2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X