• Show
Clear All

I hope this helps.Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.9 KB
ID:	47096
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Notsure; 08-26-2015, 06:29 AM.

Comment

got most of that from the genero-radiative concept book but i had never seen it like that...thanks! could I ask where you got it Walters stuff seems to be in little pockets on the internet so when i see something new I always try to check around for more i may not have

Comment

It's from a series of books called the Phoenix Journals. It's supposed to be from ET's. It combines spirituality with science. They have alot of Walters drawings and concepts. You have to sift through them to find it. Most sites that have the scanned PDF's are poor quality. This one is not bad though. http://phoenix.abundanthope.org/all%20pj%20s.htm

Comment

This may seem unrelated, but I was thinking of how to apply some of these concepts in a practical manner. What if you took a gas engine, a simple 2 stroke, single cylinder, with a magneto for spark, converted it to all electric? Mount a magnet on the end of the piston. Use the magneto to fill a cap and dump it to a coil to repel the magnet.

Comment

If you use a heavy solid wire and form it into ring, a one turn coil. Then place it over a small magnet and pulse it with a battery that has some amps to it, you get a lot of magnetic flux. Sure it's gonna have some heat but not as much as if you were to form a coil with several turns of that same wire. The coil with the large mass of copper and the small hole will also put drag on a magnet that moves past it, especially through it. So how is it that the coil with less turns has more magnetic flux? The bigger the hole the more spin around the wire? Compression from expansion by centering. I used to wonder what all his drawings of rings and cones meant until I did this simple experiment.

Comment

Yesterday I actually tried the magnet on the end of a piston. I doesn't work. I think it would have to be a non metallic rod with metal tip extending out of the cylinder into a solenoid.

Comment

Working...
              X