X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large-diameter window motor structure

Hi everyone:
    This is just one idea,
    Performance window motor is very superior,If will window motor diameter increases,Rotor diameter increases,Can make driving less power,And large-diameter rotors,Since the flywheel effect can give good inertia,Can better improve window motor efficiency.
    Detailed illustrate:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcKFBuS8zJA
    Welcome your comments and opinions,thanks
    Attached Files

Originally posted by cdsp1 View Post
    Hi everyone:
    This is just one idea,
    Performance window motor is very superior,If will window motor diameter increases,Rotor diameter increases,Can make driving less power,And large-diameter rotors,Since the flywheel effect can give good inertia,Can better improve window motor efficiency.
    Detailed illustrate:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcKFBuS8zJA
    Welcome your comments and opinions,thanks
    Hello San,
    I did see your reference on my channel and was going to get to it. You might get better answers here though. I've talked about doing this in the past and the comments I had where related to the length of time the magnet stays in the coil. Physically the inner edge of the magnet enters the coil first and as rotation continues the outer edge finally aligns in parallel with the coil. OK but then the outside of the magnet leaves the coil with the inside leaving slower and later than the outside. Can everyone follow what I'm saying. Is this bad? That probably depends on what kind of driver you are using. If you are using a pulse circuit you might trigger the power coil at a timing where part of the magnet is still in a position that would be not to beneficial to the push or pull effect of the coils firing. I think you can wrap a U shaped coil around the outside on instead as one coil all around the rotor. That way you can use as many coils as you want and not have interference where they pile up at the center by the shaft. Of course the bigger diameter the rotor the less of an effect of what was mentioned above. You will have to be extremely carful about the installation of the outside magnets because of inertia. This is just a few thoughts and my opinion only but there are many people who used to be around that can help you more than I. I hope some chime in. In the meantime why not give it a try? Oh, really cool CAD work my friend.
    John

Comment

Working...
    X