Rense interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rense interview

Mr. Bedini, I'm interested in an interview you did some time ago in which you discussed reversing the actions of cells in the human body.

The interview can be heard here beginning at 29:29

I'm curious to find out if you have made any further progress along these lines and if so, what your results have been.

Thank you for reading my email.

Originally posted by curiosity View Post
    Mr. Bedini, I'm interested in an interview you did some time ago in which you discussed reversing the actions of cells in the human body.

The interview can be heard here beginning at 29:29

I'm curious to find out if you have made any further progress along these lines and if so, what your results have been.

Thank you for reading my email.
    talking about this?

John Bedini Schematic Kills Viruses/HIV (1 of 5) - YouTube

Patrick

Comment

No, but thank you for the link anyway. What I am talking about is in the interview, Mr. Bedini seemed to suggest that the linear progress of cells growth/aging could be reversed. What the link you posted seems to reference is the destruction of viruses. That portion of Bedini's interview that I refer to does not seem to suggest that.

Comment

Reversing aging

Originally posted by curiosity View Post
        No, but thank you for the link anyway. What I am talking about is in the interview, Mr. Bedini seemed to suggest that the linear progress of cells growth/aging could be reversed. What the link you posted seems to reference is the destruction of viruses. That portion of Bedini's interview that I refer to does not seem to suggest that.
        I read somewhere that Mr Gianni Dotto created a machine (a ring type device which surrounded the patient) which used electromagnetism to cure and even reverse aging. He was brually murders for it. Can't remember where I read that but you can find some of Dotto's writing and even patent info on rexresearch.com.

Don't forget to keep us posted if you're able to attain immortality

Comment

Working...
        X