• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Universe: Paths of Discovery

Anyone going to this conference?

/

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/201...015-home-page/

oh man I am not, wish I was, ever since I came across 2 things, the iron core model of the sun www.thesurfaceofthesun.com and this theory, so much came into alignment with what I know to be true now.... of course the universe is electric!! WE are electric, just ask your heartbeat....

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

The electric or plasma model of the underlying nature of the universe certainly ties together J.J. Thompson's 19th century theory of tubes of force at the atomic or sub-atomic level connecting charged bodies with the current (pun intended) thoughts that asteroids, planets, stars and even galaxies are all part of a vast electrical phenomena spanning the heavens. As Tom says this brings into alignment much of what establishment science would have us believe is totally disconnected. By showing that a correspondence, or similarity of form and effect exists at all levels throughout our universe this is a game changer and is probably the most profound realignment in scientific thought in the last century. Walt Thornhill deserves all the accolades we can give for the clarity and insight he has brought to this discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by ckurtz View Post
        The electric or plasma model of the underlying nature of the universe certainly ties together J.J. Thompson's 19th century theory of tubes of force at the atomic or sub-atomic level connecting charged bodies with the current (pun intended) thoughts that asteroids, planets, stars and even galaxies are all part of a vast electrical phenomena spanning the heavens. As Tom says this brings into alignment much of what establishment science would have us believe is totally disconnected. By showing that a correspondence, or similarity of form and effect exists at all levels throughout our universe this is a game changer and is probably the most profound realignment in scientific thought in the last century. Walt Thornhill deserves all the accolades we can give for the clarity and insight he has brought to this discussion.
        I'll be posting a discussion with Eric Dollard on J.J. Thomson (no p in the name) soon. It's actually Faraday's tubes of force that Thomson is studying.

What kind of credit is James McCanney getting for all of this?
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
          I'll be posting a discussion with Eric Dollard on J.J. Thomson (no p in the name) soon. It's actually Faraday's tubes of force that Thomson is studying.

What kind of credit is James McCanney getting for all of this?
          Hi Aaron,
          Its the Faraday Induction Tubes Actually (Electric Image) and We owe The Idea of Field to Michael Faraday...the entire Action-at-a-Distance Theory was brought to simplicity after Faraday introduced the Idea of The Field/ Tubes of Induction/ lines of Force,
          By the way, Indeeed the Structure of the Universe both Macroscopic and Microscopic..http://imgsrc.hubblesite.org/hu/db/i...01-a-thumb.jpg Gives me analogy with the G-Field coil the way it is wound...fingerdance: Be it Macroscopic scale (planetary, Galatic, or beyond (Spatial))Microscopic scale (Atomic, Subatomic, and beyond (Temporal)) I am aspired by Stanley Meyer's Birth of New Technology where he clearly describes the Structure of Atomic/Neuclear/Sub Neuclear (muon process) interacting Electrically (Radiant Electrically) to get into the Universal Energy path way A Temporal Diode (ONE WAY VALVE).
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          Last edited by Faraday88; 04-11-2015, 12:19 AM.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Aaron Murakami:
            I'll be posting a discussion with Eric Dollard on J.J. Thomson (no p in the name) soon. It's actually Faraday's tubes of force that Thomson is studying. What kind of credit is James McCanney getting for all of this?

Faraday88:
            Its the Faraday Induction Tubes Actually

I apologize for the lack of specificity and the mis-spelling - I also left off a reference to Fire Fly, which goes to show how off form I was when I typed that out... Wasn't meaning to short Michael Faraday, for of course the concept of tubes of force seems to have originated with him, I was merely referencing J.J. Thomson's definitive work on the subject as it has always seemed to me to form a basis for the Electric Universe viewpoint but I've never seen anyone mention it. But then I really am only familiar with the theory in its most general sense, so am looking forward to any more in-depth info that might result from your discussion with Eric.

Never heard of James McCannery before so looked up his website just now. Don't know if the Electric Universe folk give him mention or not, but since on the top of his page he references other flavors of an electric universe theory as 'fakes', I doubt if anyone cares. Walt Thornhill is not a fake, but he is probably lucky Mr. McMannery can't kill with his mind... (yes, I know that's stretching Fire Fly referencing a bit but I'm trying to make up for that last post, mea culpa!)

Comment

Aaron Murakami:
              I'll be posting a discussion with Eric Dollard on J.J. Thomson (no p in the name) soon. It's actually Faraday's tubes of force that Thomson is studying. What kind of credit is James McCanney getting for all of this?

Faraday88:

I apologize for the lack of specificity and the mis-spelling - I also left off a reference to Fire Fly, which goes to show how off form I was when I typed that out... Wasn't meaning to short Michael Faraday, for of course the concept of tubes of force seems to have originated with him, I was merely referencing J.J. Thomson's definitive work on the subject as it has always seemed to me to form a basis for the Electric Universe viewpoint but I've never seen anyone mention it. But then I really am only familiar with the theory in its most general sense, so am looking forward to any more in-depth info that might result from your discussion with Eric.

Never heard of James McCannery before so looked up his website just now. Don't know if the Electric Universe folk give him mention or not, but since on the top of his page he references other flavors of an electric universe theory as 'fakes', I doubt if anyone cares. Walt Thornhill is not a fake, but he is probably lucky Mr. McMannery can't kill with his mind... (yes, I know that's stretching Fire Fly referencing a bit but I'm trying to make up for that last post, mea culpa!)
              Yes, it's the Faraday Tubes and Lines of Force as Faraday mentioned... basically like polarized aetheric particles that fills in all the mysterious magic of quantum physics. I used to believe in the quantum business until getting exposed to these ideas that actually gives something tangible to fill in the blanks.

I've known about McCanney's work for years and only learned of Thornhill recently. Was talking to Eric and he was asking about a book he heard about and it was from Thornhill. Some people related to him and some conference wanted Eric to go do a talk, but Eric's wasn't able to or something. I don't know if Thornhill is knocking off McCanney's work or not, but seems quite a few have and never gave him credit including some NASA scientists according to what I've heard many years ago. Years ago, I did purchase some copies of the Kolbrin Bible after seeing references to it from McCanney. They were very expensive and from the Caldean Trust in NZ. Can't verify if this entire deal is legit, but the book does have some very interesting things in it. Supposedly, Tesla was inspired by it and his father supposedly had access to it years ago when it was still very secret.
              Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Aaron Murakami:

Faraday88:

Hi Ckrutz,
                There is nothing to apologies Pal!Calling it Tubes of Induction and linking it to the so-Called Electric Image to the Polarized Field between the two evoked elctric charges (Dipole System) is synonmous,
                Faraday often linked these to streached Rubber band and gave Material entity to the Fields.
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.
                Last edited by Faraday88; 04-12-2015, 03:58 AM.
                'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

I never knew about this research and thanks to your post now I do! Since you posted this my mind has been consumed with this and have been devouring research when time allows.

Many things in my life over the last 1.5 years have synchronized, far to much to elaborate in a post, suffice to say that when I discovered Thunderbolts I found a piece I was missing about my current understanding about Life, the Universe and the instantaneous connection amongst all things.

I have been very interested in the "mainstream" cosmology but often wondered why so many unproven theories are staunchly treated like fact by the supporters. It occurred to me a while ago that it's as if math allows you to construct any reality without any tangible evidence.

When you open your eyes to the "real" world and start to see whats really going and how the depths of human greed seem to have no limits it drove me into a state of despair but as time passed and I gained a better understanding of the wheel-work of nature it spured me on to begin living a increasingly positive and harmonius life. My learning will never stop but I know I'm on the right track.

My life has irreversibly changed for the better thanks to the many people willing to share truly profound knowledge.

James

Originally posted by bluestix View Post

Comment

Working...
                  X