No announcement yet.

Question about DVD#39 Energy from the vacuum: The bioharmonic machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A schematic for the Ukaco machine may be found at http://www.radionik-newsletter.info/...zen-teil-2.php
    Whether this is based on the original or not, I am unable to verify.
    Regarding John Bedini's gain calculations - I think he just gave these figures as an example of how approximately gain was calculated. Cjeka used a scope to calculate the gain of his 6AC7s - his gain calculations are written on top of each valve in one of John's pictures in #39 - they are all somewhere between 95 and 100. The theoretical gains of each stage based on the anode and cathode resistor values in the picture of his machine however comes to 280 - I am not an expert on this so there may be mitigating features affecting stage gain. My guess is that Cjeka used standard resistor values (eg 100k and 1k) to compare the gain of each of his valves to give answers around 100, so that he could select the ones most suitable for his machine.

Comment

Originally posted by devon303 View Post
      A schematic for the Ukaco machine may be found at http://www.radionik-newsletter.info/...zen-teil-2.php
      Whether this is based on the original or not, I am unable to verify.
      Regarding John Bedini's gain calculations - I think he just gave these figures as an example of how approximately gain was calculated. Cjeka used a scope to calculate the gain of his 6AC7s - his gain calculations are written on top of each valve in one of John's pictures in #39 - they are all somewhere between 95 and 100. The theoretical gains of each stage based on the anode and cathode resistor values in the picture of his machine however comes to 280 - I am not an expert on this so there may be mitigating features affecting stage gain. My guess is that Cjeka used standard resistor values (eg 100k and 1k) to compare the gain of each of his valves to give answers around 100, so that he could select the ones most suitable for his machine.
      Ok, that is the schematic released by Borderland way back and goes along with one machine claimed to be the Ukaco machine - it's not even a 2 stage version of the 4 stage one.

There are actually some components missing in this schematic. One component in the original machine is custom made from what I could find and does not exist as an off the shelf part in the past. I had to make that entire component from scratch and I think the original Ukaco team had to do that as well - the only thing I could find was the same kind of socket that it plugged into but that was it.

There are other ideas about what gain means with these devices in my opinion. It amplifies a certain reality instead of transmitting it to increase the potential of a certain reality or morphic field. If it is grounded to a serious ground system, then it is essentially reaching further than it would without the serious ground system and in that sense, it is transmitting its presence beyond its local area.

For example, with the AM radio stations, they transmit through the air with transverse waves limited to the speed of light, but through their ground system, they are transmitting the same signals longitudinally at instantaneous speeds.

If you have a tuned Tesla coil for a specific AM station and connect it to a serious ground system, you will of course pick up that station powered by the AM radio station itself just like any crystal radio. But, without transmitting anything with that Tesla coil, all radios in the vicinity of that Tesla coil tuned to that same station will be able to pick up that AM station stronger and clearer! So the tuned Tesla coil crystal radio (self capacitance one) will essentially be acting as a repeater even though it is not even transmitting and we're not putting any power to it.

Aren't these gain calculations for an input signal being amplified through one stage to another until the output of the 4th stage? Does any of that take into consideration that what comes out the end is also being fed back to the front over and over to compound itself? Actually, every stage is feeding back to every other stage it seems. We're taking a very subtle almost non-existent signal (actually not electrical signal but INFORMATION) and need to amplify its existence in the aether many fold. If an amplifier only takes an electrical signal that actually has almost no existence (the witness) and amplifies this non-existent electrical signal a few hundred times, is that believable that there will be any real effects as claimed by the old Ukaco studies? I think the only thing that will accomplish is that the amplifier working as an electrical signal amplifier will only amplify and output an amplified version of whatever ambient 60 cycle per second electrical line noise, etc... that is in the environment. That really doesn't accomplish what is thought to be happening.

Instead of electrical signals being amplified so it can be sent to a speaker so we can hear a louder version of it, we're amplifying INFORMATION so a different paradigm of thinking about how this works is necessary. The information being amplified and its associated constant intentional feedback that happens all by itself with uninsulated wires, etc... of such is like an information flywheel that we're cranking up to high speed in order to increase the probability of the witness in the aether. So in my opinion, the gain of this information existence is trillions of times.
      Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 05-25-2015, 03:29 PM.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Many thanks for your input and about the gain involved. Yes- the 'gain' must be huge for a 4-stage device but I am not sure that it is of conventional electrical signals that are relevant here, rather that the latter may be modulated by or carry a 'subspace' informational signal as you pointed out. The hertzian amplification would be of the ambient 60 or 50 cycle background and should be substantial, so if this was not intended, why was no filter connected in series with the input? To my mind the informational signal must ride piggyback on the ambient hertzian signal - I think Bearden describes something like this when he writes about precursor engineering, and it is the time (actually the ambient tempic field) domain that is being modulated.

You mention that the schematic for the Ukaco device had components missing - and that these, or one, had to be custom made as they were no longer, or never were available commercially. Would this have been a VLF crystal or coil tuned to a particular frequency? There is no evidence that I can see that such a component was part of the original Cjeka device, though it may have been part of the input plate assembly which was not shown in the #39 illustrations.

In the Cjeka device he uses no smoothing capacitors or choke to even out his anode voltage although he does take care to use coax cable for his input and output and, even short interstage links. The screening cans of the 6AC7s connected to HV+ may be relevant here as there might be a phase relationship between the output and screen of each valve which might act to cancel excessive 50 or 60 Hz amplification. Just a thought!

Like you said, the use of a true ground is essential, making the device work much like a Tesla coil longitudinal wave transmitter.

Comment

Hi Aaron,
          I refer to your earlier posting:

If someone wants to increase crop production, I'm releasing a fertilizer that will bend some minds. In 3 weeks it is ready for some trials in the local area. After I get some modern testimonials, photos, etc... on this, I'll then be making it available to everyone. It isn't something I came up with but was taught how to process it by a modern day wizard so it isn't something new but something only a few select insiders have ever used. My goals is to get it into the hands of everyone and I have permission to make this happen. When this is used, it will accomplish what a handful of the best and most organic additives cannot accomplish, combined. You can add biochar, mychorrhizal fungus and other goodies to the soil and I'm a HUGE fan of all of that, but this brew makes those practically obsolete, literally.

Is this crop enhancement based on Ormus ? There have been some pretty amazing effects on plant growth where this has been applied to the soil. I suspect that you are also aware of the work reported in Syntropy Journal http://www.syntropy.org/journal-english which may be of interest to you in this regard.

When do you think that you will be able to release this additive which enhances plant growth? Certainly I know that a colleague of mine who has been working on orgone/dor, ormus, orgonite etc using dowsing as an indicator would be must interested to look at this using his dowsing techniques. He publishes in Syntropy Journal and you can read about some of his experiments there.

I also concur with you regarding your comments on use of the Cjeka machine - potentially very dangerous, and should not be made available unless only used for healing and other positive processes.

Andrew

Comment

About the Cejka bioharmonics device, John in the video mention an experiment;
            - Taking a picture of a tree, let's say in Africa, that is infested with some insects
            - Put this picture on the plate of the Bioharmonics device with a dead specimen of the insect and a bark of the tree
            - add some pesticide sample in a little bottle that would be put on the plate
            - Put the bioharmonics device ON for some time each day
            The presumed result would be that the tree would be less or totally free of that insect.

Would you say that the same experiment with a photo of a human being and a sample of some medecine would affect all human beings or just the one on the picture ?
            Could you explain why ?

Comment

Originally posted by Claude Champagne View Post
              About the Cejka bioharmonics device, John in the video mention an experiment;
              - Taking a picture of a tree, let's say in Africa, that is infested with some insects
              - Put this picture on the plate of the Bioharmonics device with a dead specimen of the insect and a bark of the tree
              - add some pesticide sample in a little bottle that would be put on the plate
              - Put the bioharmonics device ON for some time each day
              The presumed result would be that the tree would be less or totally free of that insect.

Would you say that the same experiment with a photo of a human being and a sample of some medecine would affect all human beings or just the one on the picture ?
              Could you explain why ?
              first the machine needs to work correctly, and no one knows EXACTLY what that means. second it will bite you in the rear end if you do it wrong, John made himself very sick one time, and I know of someone who is dead because it was used wrong... I would only use organic versions of vitamins and minerals to enhance life...... medicines have too many side effects.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

I haven't yet viewed the video so perhaps should not comment. I may probably view it in future but it sounds pretty strange. Tom you mentioned vitamins and minerals so I will take that as liberty to go a bit, perhaps only a bit, off topic (didn't know where exactly to put this on the forum). These are straightforward observations such that they sound silly to mention on the surface but I can't explain them. So 1) I have been making colloidal silver a variety of ways 2) I like to filter my tap water through two charcoal filters (Britta) before drinking, tastes much better, etc. Now when I filter the water almost invariably after three weeks or so an algae like scum starts to appear in the first pitcher, likely looking almost identical to the algae like scum in fish tanks. So first question, as an aside, why this single organism consistently every time? I have cleaned the pitchers when I replace the filter with vinegar, with bleach, let it sit, no difference. So as I said I have been making colloidal silver, so I took an algae pitcher, cleaned it just with soap and water and a sponge for half a minute then took some colloidal silver poured it though the unchanged filter and let it sit half an hour in the pitcher (in contact with the filter). It has been a month and nothing has reappeared from the "used" filter. I'll probably change it anyways pretty soon.

I didn't measure the ppm of the colloidal silver I used I will guess between 20-50 ppm, let's say 200 ppm to be real conservative. Now when I poured it through the charcoal and let it equilibrate for 1/2 hour how much silver ended up in the filter, 1%, 10%? I didn't measure any before and after, maybe I will next time. While we are probably looking at 0.2-20 ppm in the filter let's say it all ended up caught there at 200 ppm, though it must have been less, and we have an organism (oddly always the same one in my pitcher) in "clean" water. What is the concentration of this organism that so consistently grows, 1 ppm? Lets say 1/10,000 just to be conservative. It has been a month and a "used" filter and quickly cleaned pitcher is still clean, you likely see my point.

I am not a Tom Bearden with math but my MPH was in Epidemiology/Biostatistics, how does an organism present at 1/10,000 consistently interact with a particle of silver at 100 ppm that it is possibly in contact with for the few seconds it flows through the filter? Van der Walls forces, ionic and covalent bonding? It is perhaps a "silly" observation, but this should not happen by conventional models and, to bring things back around, the obvious conclusion is that the either the silver is exerting a field effect or the organism is "sensing" the silver and looking for a different town to settle in. Again, the chances of such dilute particles bumping into each other and aligning correctly such that an antimicrobial effect is discernible, statistically strikes me as laughable.

In any event, a useful if off topic punchline is that if you don't feel like drinking colloidal silver every day and you filter your water in a pitcher, throw some colloidal silver through, let it sit for awhile and it has effects going out apparently for over a month. If valid, imagine what it might do for our lakes and rivers.

Comment

colloidal silver is amazing.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

From experience:
                    CS works on athletes foot and strep throat, and seems to keep tomatoes from getting blite. Aln

Comment

Hi Aaron,
                      I refer to your earlier posting - copied above - and wonder whether you, or anyone else could advise me on a couple of queries related to it:

1. When would this growth enhancer of which you speak be available? I am really very curious as I am highly conscious of modern (bad) agricultural practices and have long been committed to an organic diet and to organic farming practice.
                      2. Regarding the Cjeka nd Ukaco device systems - do you know whether either has been used for beneficial plant, animal or human enhancement or for medicinal purposes?
                      Regards,
                      Andy

Comment

Originally posted by devon303 View Post
                        Hi Aaron,
                        I refer to your earlier posting - copied above - and wonder whether you, or anyone else could advise me on a couple of queries related to it:

1. When would this growth enhancer of which you speak be available? I am really very curious as I am highly conscious of modern (bad) agricultural practices and have long been committed to an organic diet and to organic farming practice.
                        2. Regarding the Cjeka nd Ukaco device systems - do you know whether either has been used for beneficial plant, animal or human enhancement or for medicinal purposes?
                        Regards,
                        Andy
                        Hi Andy,

If you're talking about the fertilizer - it works ok, but is not close to where it needs to be. There is one particular ingredient that I need to have certain properties that are missing from the one I used. That didn't hurt anything, but just didn't allow it to be what it needs to be. I think I found a source for what I'm looking for - just have to get that and brew another batch to test.

I've used it for beneficial plant use but evidence is anecdotal since I didn't do a controlled test. In one secret spot where my mushroom master friend takes me to go chantrelle and matsutake hunting, I used the machine to massively boost the matsutake crop up to a month ahead of time. For benefit on something like this, there is the witness (picture) and remedy (cure) or whatever you're using to treat or cure, etc... - in this case, I'm using proprietary method to generate the "instructions" to deliver to the mycelium in the ground to massively boost it's growth under ground of this old forest growth. It's a symbiotic mushroom that has a relationship with the roots of certain trees. Anyway, when we went, it was by far the largest crop my friend has seen in over 25 years of going to that spot and at that time.

Did the machine contribute? I can't claim that it did, but it sure is an interesting synchronicity.

Literally, ever step I took and every direction I looked, there were Matsutake popping out of the ground EVERYWHERE - it was crazy. There are only a few people that know about this area and nobody has ever seen anything like this there ever. The mushrooms in my pic below I posted last year but was actually taken in around 2010 or so. That was less than half of what we got. My friend had an even more massive haul. Might not look like a ton, but that actually took a lot of hours to get because of the terrain. Those things get heavy in the the bags we carry them in - especially when I have to scale a tall 45 degree slope to the top and back down safely. There were a lot of bigger wormy ones, but there were LOTS of primo buds where the cap didn't rip from the stalk yet. The variety in the Northwest are closer to a Korean variety and are pretty good, but are not quite as good as the Japanese variety, which are browner. Anyway, would like to do some controlled tests on something at some time, but not enough hours in the day.

http://aaronmurakami.com/2014/11/09/...aron_murakami/

Attached Files
                        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

i've been looking for this device since i've watched the borderland presentation, a while ago.

I'm my country (romania) there is an ex general that hosts a tv show on subjects like this and more. He used to work alot with radio stuff in the army (+ other stuff) and his job was geo engineering for military purposes in war scenarios and perhaps more. He made a reffrence on this device on a few occasions, never giving the name or telling what it really is but since i know about it i knew what he was talking. I guess to some extent this device is in the culture now, at least it's existence.

He also talked about a Russian who defected to US back in the old days of USSR. He was a guy involved with many things, pretty high up on the ladder. The general says that this guy told the americans a story about a submarine that got "lost" pretty soon after it got lunch to waters, new sub. The story is about how the russians (military or some secret cell) used some sort of radionic device to deliever a nuclear payload to this sub remotely. If this story is accurate they must have used something like this device or perhaps they have other that can "teleport" the effects of the explotions. The general also says that when the americans find out about this they checked the satellite data and the moment they lost track of the brand new sub the russians did a nuclear "test".

So, no surprise to those who researched for a while the nature of our world, that some millitary groups have and use very powerful radionic devices.

Can you use this one to do the same? well you need a nuke. good luck with that one. Can you use something else to cause as much mayhem? Perhaps. Even so we are allowed here to do as we please and for that i am grateful. I have no doubt in my mind that freedom is the greatest gift we received from our creator. Even for the freedom of doing wrong. Perhaps even more for the freedom of doing wrong. Else we would be just some other programmed entities with limited parameters that could never fully develop a true consciousness.

And yet the way i see people behave around the world, not many are free. And some of those that realized that they are truly free only if they choose to, even if they are in chains, failed to embrace the greatest virtue that we posses and perhaps the greatest virtue throughout infinity, love. The egos are still highly rooted in the hearts of people all over. The general IQ level doesn't seem that great either.

This machine is dangerous in the wrong hands, and the way i see things, most hands are wrong for this machine, for now. And yet we need it badly. Not to spray, not to do good nor bad, we need it to explore the nature of our world. There might be other ways but this technology it's like a boost and the faster we figure it out the faster we jump to the next level of our journies as individuals and society. On the other hand there might be already more bad guys having access to this then good guys. I keep hearing of all kind of military conglomerates that posses and use such devices on other factions or general public. There are also those guys that keep harassing people with all sorts of electronic/radionic devices some very similar with this one.

Also proffesor meyl is teaching about something similer in terms of biological effects.
                          Prof. Meyl detected DNA-Wave and Scalar Wave Biology
                          and this one
                          Technical proof: scalar waves exist

Aaron i hope you will use it wisely and share it the same way. It would be a shame for such an awesome device to get lost from people that are not part of some faction that wants everything for themselves and promote war and destruction. I hope as well that one day i will be able to get my hands on one and find out why/how it works and venture further into the infinity. And also keep in mind that a device like this might be our only way to counter what they are throwing at us by stabilizing the fields around us.

Good luck and God bless
                          PS: keep sharing with us your ventures with this machine.
                          PSS: english is obviously not my first language

Comment

I wonder why a link from 2015 about the BHM is not working, because I'am interested in the schematics of the bio harmonic machine.

Comment

Originally posted by HermanReynaert View Post
                              I wonder why a link from 2015 about the BHM is not working, because I'am interested in the schematics of the bio harmonic machine.
                              Hi,
                              So far as I can tell there are no exactly correct versions of the BHM - ie as used by Cjeka, available on the net. I figured out the schematic by taking a series of screen shots of the machine when this was demonstrated by Bedini on #39 . From these I was able to reconstruct a copy, although I have not tested it as yet. It was originally based on the Hieronymus machine which is pure radionics. I believe two factors are important - use tubes because of the plasmas they create when working and secondly the intent of the operator. Looks like enhanced radionics and could be extremely dodgey unless you are very careful how to operate it.
                              Andy

Comment

Working...
                              X