Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Question about DVD#39 Energy from the vacuum: The bioharmonic machine

I just read the description of the dvd on the website, it says that it is not radionics... and I bet it is. A photo and an object in the machine? …  it is a spell, amplified by electricity. I am not saying this in a radionics skeptic manner, I am into that kind of stuff.

You can put a picture of something, and send it energy with ur mind, if the picture are plants then you can imagine them healthy and all that.

Or you can add a quartz crystal and add a paper written with your wish, and send the energy with ur mind 1 time, then the quartz stays doing it for you all the time, pulsing that wish and you can go do something else...
    Or you can put it into a machine and make the machine do the same that the quartz does.
    It is like when people make stone circles around the plants and they get healthier, it is because the stones where told by the mind of the farmer that they where going to make the plant healthier, so the rocks stays doing that. The mind is over the matter, anyone saw Masaru Emoto experiments with water crystals?
    best,

Alvaro

Quote Originally Posted by AlvaroHN View Post
    I just read the description of the dvd on the website, it says that it is not radionics... and I bet it is. A photo and an object in the machine? …  it is a spell, amplified by electricity. I am not saying this in a radionics skeptic manner, I am into that kind of stuff.

You can put a picture of something, and send it energy with ur mind, if the picture are plants then you can imagine them healthy and all that.

Or you can add a quartz crystal and add a paper written with your wish, and send the energy with ur mind 1 time, then the quartz stays doing it for you all the time, pulsing that wish and you can go do something else...
    Or you can put it into a machine and make the machine do the same that the quartz does.
    It is like when people make stone circles around the plants and they get healthier, it is because the stones where told by the mind of the farmer that they where going to make the plant healthier, so the rocks stays doing that. The mind is over the matter, anyone saw Masaru Emoto experiments with water crystals?
    best,

Alvaro

Hi Alvaro,

'Masaru Emoto experiments with water crystals' are you refering to the respone of Ice to various musical notes (the geometrucal pattaren changes with the notes)
    Rgds
    Faraday88.

I whas wondering if there are frequencies of the earth one can tune in to, to receive energy if they are so powerfull.
    You probably mean with "powerfull" the consequences they have.
    Wouldn't it be nice to have a small receiver instead of transmitter, that way you also now when somebody is messing with your environement. (don't know how many frequencies we're talking about)

Do you know if there's somewhere an explication on how to use a crystal in that way? I read that crystals have positive and negative side, but how is it placed in the setup of transmitting that wish, what direction,... I find mostly parts of explication but not the whole story.
    When I looked at the movie "The Law Of resonance" (also available as book) by pierre franckh, I saw that the hart is even a 5000 times stronger transmitter then the mind, so if we could use that the right way, we could have a very nice looking garden

Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi Alvaro,

'Masaru Emoto experiments with water crystals' are you refering to the respone of Ice to various musical notes (the geometrucal pattaren changes with the notes)
    Rgds
    Faraday88.
    Yes, musical notes, and human thought also.

Quote Originally Posted by bruno View Post
    Do you know if there's somewhere an explication on how to use a crystal in that way? I read that crystals have positive and negative side, but how is it placed in the setup of transmitting that wish, what direction,... I find mostly parts of explication but not the whole story.
    When I looked at the movie "The Law Of resonance" (also available as book) by pierre franckh, I saw that the hart is even a 5000 times stronger transmitter then the mind, so if we could use that the right way, we could have a very nice looking garden
    It is possible, there was one exercise when I use to go to radionics class, we were using the mind to pulse an energy field with the heart, one would do it and the others would sense the energy with the hand. Anyway the creative force (the one that creates the reality) is the kundalini and it is located in a normal person on the lower part of the body, that kundalini energy is the creative energy and the sexual energy both are the same. But anyway, if you think that your plants are going to be healthy then they will do that, if you think they are going to die, they will die, if you think your business is going to succeed it will, etc, etc, etc.

About the crystal what I believe is that it is not much important, the crystal oscillates all the time so if you program it with your mind to what ever you want it to do, it will do that, it will re-send the energy and intention that you give it.
    Position of the crystal and all that is relative, the whole thing of the ritual (crystal paper etc) is a suggestion to make the whole thing more effective. (like a “good luck charm” if you think an object is protecting you or giving you good luck then… you will have good luck, but no because of the "good luck charm", but because you believe that it will, the object is a helper for the mind)

Thank you AlvaroHN for the information.
    I wasn't sure that there where other factors to handle when working with crystals.

Quote Originally Posted by AlvaroHN View Post
    Yes, musical notes, and human thought also.
    Hi Alvaro,
    I learn that plants,also respond to various pleasant notes of Music and rejuvenate in mood depanding on what note of Music is played, Tansain the Famous vocalist in the 16th century was know to recreate wonders of causing Rain by what is so-called as the 'Megmallar' Raga and also the Deepak raga i'm My self a good singer,and follow Kishore Kumar who him self was not a trained Singer but had Natural abailities to recreate the songs of the required mood, it is also recorded that Kishore Kumar who was an Eccentric singer was often seen communicating with Plants in his Backyard.
    I need to experiment with plants to see their responses to differnt moods of songs do you know how to capure the reponses (be it even the Frozen water crystal photoghraps) to such tests.
    Thank you, '
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 04-15-2015 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruno View Post
    Thank you AlvaroHN for the information.
    I wasn't sure that there where other factors to handle when working with crystals.
    Well.. regarding safety using crystals I should mention that is important to have them clean, without negative energies on it. If you get a crystal is possible to be impregnated with energies that you don't know, so is important to clean them. People clean the crystals putting them in salt water for a while and then in the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi Alvaro,
    I learn that plants,also respond to various pleasant notes of Music and rejuvenate in mood depanding on what note of Music is played, Tansain the Famous vocalist in the 16th century was know to recreate wonders of causing Rain by what is so-called as the 'Megmallar' Raga and also the Deepak raga i'm My self a good singer,and follow Kishore Kumar who him self was not a trained Singer but had Natural abailities to recreate the songs of the required mood, it is also recorded that Kishore Kumar who was an Eccentric singer was often seen communicating with Plants in his Backyard.
    I need to experiment with plants to see their responses to differnt moods of songs do you know how to capure the reponses (be it even the Frozen water crystal photoghraps) to such tests.
    Thank you, '
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Intresting .. I will google those rain songs