Mode 1 SSG COP > 1 Proof Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Branch,
    My vid had nothing to do with this request or I would have posted it here. Just following up on the 3PM magnets on the other thread.

jelloir, is there a thread with your build, pictures and what not?

Originally posted by Branch Gordon View Post
    Just drawing attention back to the original request made in this thread, which is proof. Thanks min2oly for posting your video. I think what he wanting to see is proof of a vanilla SG setup working as it should. A single coil and a wheel, generating COP > 1 with two identical batteries. Peukerts law or not, this machine accomplishing this feat with two identical batteries is the claim that has been made. And let's face it, that setup is appealing to some as you can then just use a genny coil for a small amount of free energy.

Can everyone just backup from the more complicated builds a moment in this thread? Jellior, and myself for that matter, need to master the basic vanilla setup before doing anything more elaborate.

Comment

Hey man..that's true..sorry. I got these threads flip flopped in my head somehow. :/

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
      Hi Branch,
      My vid had nothing to do with this request or I would have posted it here. Just following up on the 3PM magnets on the other thread.

jelloir, is there a thread with your build, pictures and what not?

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the info you have shared. I have a build thread I started showing the machines I have here: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=1737. I've been meaning to update it with more info but life gets in the way.

I have made countless changes to both machines including swapping the coils, a myriad of changes to the magnet spacing, coil gap, base and series resistance and so on and so on... My "testing" batteries have always been a concern and JB has stated that crap batteries are a factor in COP results... So there's that.

Whilst I sincerely appreciate all input and suggestions, as Branch has pointed out I would really like to see other SSG builds with mode 1 COP > 1. It would be great to have a single thread showing SSG's achieving this and help others continue to wrap their heads around how to trick out the radiant in the most efficient way.

James

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
          dave,

check your email address.

Tom C
          Thanks Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Branch Gordon View Post
            Just drawing attention back to the original request made in this thread, which is proof. Thanks min2oly for posting your video. I think what he wanting to see is proof of a vanilla SG setup working as it should. A single coil and a wheel, generating COP > 1 with two identical batteries. Peukerts law or not, this machine accomplishing this feat with two identical batteries is the claim that has been made. And let's face it, that setup is appealing to some as you can then just use a genny coil for a small amount of free energy.

Can everyone just backup from the more complicated builds a moment in this thread? Jellior, and myself for that matter, need to master the basic vanilla setup before doing anything more elaborate.
            @all,
            John and other moderators have been telling since a long time now on the purpose of the Vanilla SSG, John in particular has emphasized on studying the Trigger mechanism
            and what it did..
            anyway....the Beginners SG book finally revealed it.
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

From my spreadsheet couple years ago had some problems but with SG like in handbook garden batteries spikes to battery high numbers are flukes, average is around .7. Will try to post if I get better but long and short it seems as is I get a spinning wheel and a huge radius of a varying magnetic field at 200 some rpm with maybe 60-70% back:

Battery COP System COP
              1.04 .44
              1.34 .67
              1.38 .66
              .99 .56
              .98 .74
              1.15 1.01
              .95 .78
              .91 .77
              1.35 .81
              2.28 1.31
              .8 .46
              1.00 .54
              1.65 .93
              1.10 .62
              1.00 .57
              .93 .53
              1.06 .61
              Last edited by Mike Swanson; 03-17-2024, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Mike. How are you calculating and performing your cop tests?

I was also wondering if anyone still had the old COP excel spreadsheet back from the days of the old SSG Yahoo groups? If yes can you please post a copy here on this thread.

Dave Wing

Comment

Hi Dave,

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post

I was also wondering if anyone still had the old COP excel spreadsheet back from the days of the old SSG Yahoo groups? If yes can you please post a copy here on this thread.

Dave Wing

I have it, but this forum won't let me upload it as a spread sheet. Maybe I could e-mail it to you instead?

Gary Hammond,

Comment

Okay thank you Gary. I will PM you

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post

Dave Wing
                      Hah, I calculated it using the old SSG Yahoo group spreadsheet. Still working on it since then. Just recording the run battery and charge battery current and voltage while machine is running and then the load amperage and time to discharge the charge battery through load as per the spreadsheet. Energy going into the battery versus energy coming out. Hopefully will be able to do some runs with the capacitor will post if so.Not as useful as the spreadsheet but can't post it it gives you what to measure anyway:
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	SSG Spreadsheet JPEG.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.9 KB ID:	74743
                      Last edited by Mike Swanson; 03-18-2024, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Hey Mike looking forward to seeing your results.

Comment

Ok thanks I'll try to post if I get any--I only have one pretty good battery so I guess that's going to be the charge battery hopefully I can still get some shorter runs in.

Comment

Working...
                          X