Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


150 97 SEATS LEFT - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Mode 1 SSG COP > 1 Proof Thread

  1. #11
    Tnx Dave I will look into it, question, the zero force motor would correspond to the second black and white image that you posted yesterday isn't?

    Alvaro

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by AlvaroHN View Post
    Tnx Dave I will look into it, question, the zero force motor would correspond to the second black and white image that you posted yesterday isn't?

    Alvaro
    To me it appears so.

    -Dave Wing

  3. #13
    Senior Member Tom C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    1,888
    dave,

    check your email address.

    Tom C


    experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

  4. #14
    Hi Alvaro,

    Quote Originally Posted by AlvaroHN View Post
    Gary, is the SSG more efficient with the hall than with the trigger wire?

    Alvaro
    I really don't know the answer to your question because I don't have a direct basis of comparison. I modified my old SSG that had 5 #18 windings 150" long powered by 4 transistors. One of the windings was the trigger. So I added another transistor to fire the previously trigger winding since it was the same as the other 4. Then I added a hall switched circuit to trigger all 5 transistors.

    I haven't run it for a while now, but I think it was drawing less from the primary and charging about the same in radiant mode as before. And I think it was charging better in common ground mode than before the modification. But it still didn't charge as well as my newer SSG with 7 #20 windings 130" long. This is the only one I've been able to get COP's > 1 with in common ground mode. This one runs well enough that I really don't want to convert it to hall switching and figure out something else to do with the #23 trigger winding.
    Gary Hammond,

  5. #15
    Senior Member Branch Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    609
    Just drawing attention back to the original request made in this thread, which is proof. Thanks min2oly for posting your video. I think what he wanting to see is proof of a vanilla SG setup working as it should. A single coil and a wheel, generating COP > 1 with two identical batteries. Peukerts law or not, this machine accomplishing this feat with two identical batteries is the claim that has been made. And let's face it, that setup is appealing to some as you can then just use a genny coil for a small amount of free energy.

    Can everyone just backup from the more complicated builds a moment in this thread? Jellior, and myself for that matter, need to master the basic vanilla setup before doing anything more elaborate.

  6. #16
    Hi Branch,
    My vid had nothing to do with this request or I would have posted it here. Just following up on the 3PM magnets on the other thread.

    jelloir, is there a thread with your build, pictures and what not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Branch Gordon View Post
    Just drawing attention back to the original request made in this thread, which is proof. Thanks min2oly for posting your video. I think what he wanting to see is proof of a vanilla SG setup working as it should. A single coil and a wheel, generating COP > 1 with two identical batteries. Peukerts law or not, this machine accomplishing this feat with two identical batteries is the claim that has been made. And let's face it, that setup is appealing to some as you can then just use a genny coil for a small amount of free energy.

    Can everyone just backup from the more complicated builds a moment in this thread? Jellior, and myself for that matter, need to master the basic vanilla setup before doing anything more elaborate.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Branch Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    609
    Hey man..that's true..sorry. I got these threads flip flopped in my head somehow. :/

    Quote Originally Posted by min2oly View Post
    Hi Branch,
    My vid had nothing to do with this request or I would have posted it here. Just following up on the 3PM magnets on the other thread.

    jelloir, is there a thread with your build, pictures and what not?

  8. #18
    Senior Member jelloir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mornington Peninsula, Australia
    Posts
    160
    Hi Everyone,

    Thanks for the info you have shared. I have a build thread I started showing the machines I have here: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=1737. I've been meaning to update it with more info but life gets in the way.

    I have made countless changes to both machines including swapping the coils, a myriad of changes to the magnet spacing, coil gap, base and series resistance and so on and so on... My "testing" batteries have always been a concern and JB has stated that crap batteries are a factor in COP results... So there's that.

    Whilst I sincerely appreciate all input and suggestions, as Branch has pointed out I would really like to see other SSG builds with mode 1 COP > 1. It would be great to have a single thread showing SSG's achieving this and help others continue to wrap their heads around how to trick out the radiant in the most efficient way.

    James

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    dave,

    check your email address.

    Tom C
    Thanks Tom

  10. #20
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Branch Gordon View Post
    Just drawing attention back to the original request made in this thread, which is proof. Thanks min2oly for posting your video. I think what he wanting to see is proof of a vanilla SG setup working as it should. A single coil and a wheel, generating COP > 1 with two identical batteries. Peukerts law or not, this machine accomplishing this feat with two identical batteries is the claim that has been made. And let's face it, that setup is appealing to some as you can then just use a genny coil for a small amount of free energy.

    Can everyone just backup from the more complicated builds a moment in this thread? Jellior, and myself for that matter, need to master the basic vanilla setup before doing anything more elaborate.
    @all,
    John and other moderators have been telling since a long time now on the purpose of the Vanilla SSG, John in particular has emphasized on studying the Trigger mechanism
    and what it did..
    anyway....the Beginners SG book finally revealed it.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •