Need Some Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Some Help

I need some help on how to join a group. I went in to have some surgery done with hospital stay and come out to a totally different site to work with. Very confusing and not very user friendly. I was in the monopole3 group before and was going to submit more info so I can request to advance to the next group. Now, I do not know where anything is or how to get into a Bedini multi-coil group. Will someone please let me know what to due because your FAQ is useless as written.

Thanks a lot.

rvideo, the FAQ is good for navigating around the forum and how to start a thread, post messages, attach photos etc. so I won't repeat it.

If you go to the Forum page you'll see that the forum is broken up into different categories, not only Bedini forums but also various other forums.

There is a dedicated section on John Bedini technology and then sub-forums that kind of replicate the old Yahoo groups.

The difference here is that there is no "joining of groups" per se. Everyone is now free to read or post whatever they want in the relevant forum or sub-forum. There are no longer any restrictions on which "groups" you can access or post in. John wanted to do it this way so everybody has access to the same information and nothing is hidden from anybody.

If you have some load testing results, great! You just need to create a thread for yourself, probably in the "Bedini Monopole 3" sub-forum. I don't think you can upload excel files, but you can zip them and attach them to your post.

This is covered in the FAQ, but if you have a thread you want to follow (e.g. One you started) you can subscribe to that thread and get an email when someone posts a message on it.

The easiest way I've found to keep up with the posts is to click on the "What's New" link at the top left of the screen. This is a list of the recent posts across the forum. You can also click on the "20 Most Recent Threads" in the menu bar at the top to show those.

It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it and I find it a big improvement over the old Yahoo groups. I hope you will to.

John K.

Comment

Working...
    X