• The low lenz generator

To all seeking new ways to generate energy "for free"

You might want to look at this:

Part 1: Low Lenz Generator. - YouTube
    Part 2: Low Lenz Generator Part-2 - YouTube
    Part 3: Low Lenz Generator Update Part 3 - YouTube
    Part 4: Low Lenz Generator Part 4 - YouTube

Rebuild by another youtuber: Low Lenz Generator Ver.1.0 - YouTube

It is a way of inducing power into a coil, without the braking effect of the back-emf.
    So, a generator that produces usefull power, without needing a lot of mechanical input power. It is free running, yet delivering power.

The inventor is German, so if you donĀ“t understand the whole picture i could explain/translate it to you.
    No i am not German, but do speak it.

Cheers,

Rene

PS. I made one ring and tested it on a standard coil. I noticed there was no drag and that the induction was several times higher then when i used normal generator operation, eg, changing poles. Like in Part 1/2 is shown. Has anyone tried this too ? I 'd like to hear your train of thoughts.

cheers, Rene

Comment

Originally posted by rfnreynders View Post
      Rebuild by another youtuber: Low Lenz Generator Ver.1.0 - YouTube

It is a way of inducing power into a coil, without the braking effect of the back-emf.
      So, a generator that produces usefull power, without needing a lot of mechanical input power. It is free running, yet delivering power.
      Hi Rene,

Thanks for the interesting links on the generators. I have noticed in the meantime the other youtuber uploaded his second video Ver.1.1 too.
      Low Lenz Generator Ver.1.1 - YouTube
      I would like to know if he could repeat the run down test with an incandescent lamp of an equivalent Wattage like the LED lamp(s) represent? Because if he does not have a full wave diode bridge with a puffer capacitor at the generator output coils then the AC output from the coils is loaded by the LEDs only at the induced positive and negative voltage peaks and not continuously like a resistive load would load the output. (IF the LEDs have been manufactured with a built-in rectifier, then what I am trying to say is not valid but we do not know the inside circuit of the LEDs.)
      I think if the load test with a resistive load gives a similar run down time like the LED load did then indeed something interesting happens in such a setup.

Regards, Gyula

Comment

Resistive load

Originally posted by Gyula View Post
        Hi Rene,

Thanks for the interesting links on the generators. I have noticed in the meantime the other youtuber uploaded his second video Ver.1.1 too.
        Low Lenz Generator Ver.1.1 - YouTube
        I would like to know if he could repeat the run down test with an incandescent lamp of an equivalent Wattage like the LED lamp(s) represent? Because if he does not have a full wave diode bridge with a puffer capacitor at the generator output coils then the AC output from the coils is loaded by the LEDs only at the induced positive and negative voltage peaks and not continuously like a resistive load would load the output. (IF the LEDs have been manufactured with a built-in rectifier, then what I am trying to say is not valid but we do not know the inside circuit of the LEDs.)
        I think if the load test with a resistive load gives a similar run down time like the LED load did then indeed something interesting happens in such a setup.

Regards, Gyula

Hi Gyula,

The inventor already tried this, by short circuiting the output coil, which had no effect on the RPM of the device.
        It would sure be great if he tried more types of loads, to see what happens.
        Also, in these designs, they all have coils with a core. Because it is not 1 circular core, magnets tend to be attracted to the end of the core. Therefore this point is where a little breaking effect exists. If one closes the loop on the core in the coils, so 1 circel. Then there will be no drag anymore, with or without load.

I tried this in a test setup with a longer core, in just 1 coil, to see what happens. When the magnets are in the center of the core, there is no drag. A circel has no begin and no end, so also no center. Hence, no drag at all.

With this generator setup one could easely build a selfrunner (with a small motor to get the RPM) once the generator is at speed it will take next to nothing to keep it running, putting out loads of energy !

I will suggest your test idea to the builder. (or you could do that yourself) :-)

cheers,

Rene

Comment

Hi Rene,

Thanks for the info that the inventor already short circuited the output of the generator coils (I cannot speak German). I assume what you mean with this (which had no effect on the RPM of the device) is that he got a comperable run down time by shorting the output to using the LED lamp loads?

I agree with you that the magnets tend to attract to the ends of the cores but I must notice that he gets very low cogging from these attractions, he has a symmetrical setup with 8 cores versus 8 ring magnet lines. And unfortunately, in such symmetrical setups the low cogging can come only from the big air gaps which exist between the cores and the ring magnet circles. This also involves less possible induction hence less Lenz effect. I am aware of the fact that in case he uses less air gaps then he must apply much tighter mechanical tolarences and rigidness.
          If you look for Bill Muller setups, he solved the cogging problem by using different number of coils with different number of magnets (odd/even) so cogging can be minimized while the air gap can be reduced to get a stronger induction BUT in the inventor's present setup I am afraid there would be much more Lenz effect then.
          Another inherent 'problem' for experiencing small Lenz is when the generator coils have a high number of turns because this involves higher coil DC resistances and these add up in series with the load, further reducing the real load's loading effect hence 'working' for the low Lenz effect.

Your suggestion on using a fully closed soft iron ring instead of the individual cylinder cores is interesting and may worth trying. I suggested to the inventor in his youtube video Version 1.1 to use insulated soft iron wire of many turns for shaping the ring. Ideally a big ferrite toroidal core would be the best but in the big ring size he already has with the rotor setup the price is prohibitive...

Thanks, Gyula

Originally posted by rfnreynders View Post
          Hi Gyula,

The inventor already tried this, by short circuiting the output coil, which had no effect on the RPM of the device.
          It would sure be great if he tried more types of loads, to see what happens.
          Also, in these designs, they all have coils with a core. Because it is not 1 circular core, magnets tend to be attracted to the end of the core. Therefore this point is where a little breaking effect exists. If one closes the loop on the core in the coils, so 1 circel. Then there will be no drag anymore, with or without load.

I tried this in a test setup with a longer core, in just 1 coil, to see what happens. When the magnets are in the center of the core, there is no drag. A circel has no begin and no end, so also no center. Hence, no drag at all.

With this generator setup one could easely build a selfrunner (with a small motor to get the RPM) once the generator is at speed it will take next to nothing to keep it running, putting out loads of energy !

I will suggest your test idea to the builder. (or you could do that yourself) :-)

cheers,

Rene

Comment

@Gyula

Indeed, the slowdown between leds on load, the coil fully shortcircuited or even power being pumped in vs free running not under load, was practically the same.
            This indicates no Lenz effect, although there is a clear induction in the coils.

The idea of creating a core with soft iron insulated wire is a good one to !

Lets see where thi all leads to.

I am incouraging a lot of my friends to also start building.

cheers,

Rene

Comment

Thanks, interesting!

How are the magnets arranged? Are all N-poles (or S-poles) facing towards the coil in the center? Sorry, I can't understand what he's saying in the video.

Comment

Hi Rene,

This is same as The G-Field Generator (Improved Kromary Generator), which speeds up on Load and exhibits
                cooling effects.....and produces Anti-Lenz action. (no drag)
                rgds,
                Faraday88.
                'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

I am not sure about that. I was looking at the G field generator and there is a slight but important difference. On this low lenz generator he keeps the metal core of the generator coils in the neutral zone of the magnetirc field. I could be wrong but that is how it looks on first glance for me. On the G field generator the magnetic pole still moves sideways across the coil core. I think his low lenz effect comes from keeping all motion centered in the neutral zone. Seems like with that principle one could redesign it geometrically for a more robust design like a regular generator that can be spun up with an engine or something. It would be great to have on a car to generate HHO with minimal load.

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                  Hi Rene,

This is same as The G-Field Generator (Improved Kromary Generator), which speeds up on Load and exhibits
                  cooling effects.....and produces Anti-Lenz action. (no drag)
                  rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Rene, this video seems very interesting, but I'm afraid I don't speak German (although it would be a talent I would thoroughly enjoy).

How exactly does the builder claim to subvert the Lenz Effect?

Comment

Working...
                    X