Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tesla magnifying transmitter

New book added to documents (D006) source website: http://amasci.com/tesla/tesecr1.html

In my search to try and find more info on resonance I came across the solfeggio tones, altough not directly related to magnifiying transmitter there's a relation to the 3,6,9 where Tesla spoke off. The calculation in the pdf document linked is partly comming from the net but I made some extra calculations and found out that 3,6,9 is related to 111 as 4,8,12 is related to 1111. Maybe one day I find something usefull to use this for, maybe for the working frequencies of the transmitter
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/szgx4vmxeg...Study.pdf?dl=0

When I whas reading the book "The Awesome Lifeforce" (D007 in #8) I came across the statement that resonance is possible on low voltage but that the energy gain will also be very low. This would mean a low voltage transmitter can't be used for high energy gaines but wath exactly is ment with "low" in the texts 5watt, 500watt? The most important thing is that it should be possible to build a low voltage working system according to this text. The search goes on

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Have you ever written a letter to Eric Dollard? He'll respond to you.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by bruno View Post
    When I whas reading the book "The Awesome Lifeforce" (D007 in #8) I came across the statement that resonance is possible on low voltage but that the energy gain will also be very low. This would mean a low voltage transmitter can't be used for high energy gaines but wath exactly is ment with "low" in the texts 5watt, 500watt? The most important thing is that it should be possible to build a low voltage working system according to this text. The search goes on
    Hi Bruno,

Just a hint: Every low has its corresponding High and vice-versa, just change the sense of their defination and see it is a world of difference...this applies to all the Radiant Energy Patents.
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.

Hello Aaron,
    I will follow your advice, I thought that Eric would be to busy with the books and experiments he's conducting.

Hello Faraday88,
    You have to excuse me, but do you mean that one can only become a high output with a high input so you cannot expect high output with low input, or have I miss interpreted that.
    For me the most important thing is to learn the basics, so the low working version should be a very good starting point.
    Understanding more about resonance is my primary goal because it seems to always come back.
    Last edited by bruno; 04-06-2015 at 06:18 AM.

As another step in my journey to understand more about resonance part I build a Hubbard transformer also spoken off in the book "The Awesome Life force" (D007 in #8).
    The video with first results can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUQN5PG_61U

Today I tried something very promessing in the line of low voltage version of the magnifying transmitter.
    I had build 2 tesla coils like in the patent and wanted to check the resonant frequency without any condensers or other components attched to it.
    Therefor I took a coil out of a relay for 24Vdc and placed it direct next to the coil.
    Then I energized that coil with 24Vdc while measuring the output on the Tesla coil and I saw a Sinus of +-710Khz with amplitude going down in time after the puls from the external coil whas continous (no changing magnetic field anymore)
    I decided to change the circuit an added a transistor so I could energise the external normal coil whith 24Vdc 710Khz to see what happened.
    After a while I noticed that I could get better output results when the wires from the signal generator where beneath the tesla coil and crossing it and even so when I interupted the signal to the base of the transistor.
    My final setup you can see in the picture.

001_eerste_vrije_energie_ervaring.jpg

The coil on the bottom of drawing is the one with output signal and is placed on top (beter result) of coil connected to signal generator.
    My measurements where as follows when I connected a led to the output:
    My signal generator had a block wave of 10V max and 0V min, 50% duty, I measured 5.8A in signal from signal generator (open circuit), the output whas sine wave whith 3V max and -5.6V min and I measured a current of 2.98mA with exact same meter as I measured the current from signal generator???

Am I missing something or is that easy to proove we can tap into the energy field around us like Tesla said??
    Last edited by bruno; 08-16-2015 at 08:34 AM.

Pictures of previous message

You will see that the coil connected to signal generator that is beneath, is not good quality because the glue came loose.
    Both coils are wound on an old vinyl record with double sided tape on it to hold the windings.003_opstelling.jpg

002_opstelling_kleiner.jpg

Did the test hunderd times, to see if I'm missing something, but the circuit from the signal generator is open and it works???
    The current in signal from signal generator whas meausered before it goes to the tesla coil so even if capacitive coupling occured, I should measured that current I think.???
    Last edited by bruno; 08-16-2015 at 08:48 AM.

The output mA can be changed from 5mA to 12mA just by searching the right distance between the 2 coils by moving the upper upwards away from the one connected to the signal generator at the bottom. There is a resonant distance between the 2.