Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vitamin C therapy

so you are using dmso topically to push C into the blood stream, what are you using for vit C ? and how are you mixing it? i use DMSO for pain relief, although at times it can leave a fish taste in your mouth.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Tom, May I also suggest you look at the research of Dr. Matthias Rath who has done extensive research of micronutrients in general and vitamin C in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    so you are using dmso topically to push C into the blood stream, what are you using for vit C ? and how are you mixing it? i use DMSO for pain relief, although at times it can leave a fish taste in your mouth.

Tom C
    Hi Tom.
    DMSO beside being an excellent solvent has ability to penetrate membranes without causing any damage. This is very useful when we treat DMSO as a carrier to take any substance applied topically down to deeper tissue. I've been using DMSO as such with MMS, which allows reaching endodermal tissue with almost full strength of MMS. Oral application cannot assure the same due to the MMS gradually working its way through and breaking down. Also, MMS alone cannot penetrate beyond ectodermal layer. The smell of skin and breath (similar to garlic) is normal with DMSO applications.

Vtech

Tom C
    Hi Tom
    As blackchisel said, we can push anything in the blood stream way too fast...... I remember a vegetarian doctor told me that we need to use blender or juice extraction machine to mix with our saliva coz if we consume the normal way . our stomach will be full with not enough nutrients

I tried VITamin C together with B6 and B12 capsules mixed with olive oil and 6 drops of DMSO and rub on the knee and spinal column of the patient....
    After 2 hours, the patient felt her balance is back and can walk without a cane...... a good sign

Ozonated water and baking soda for the ph build up also helped a lot including papaya seed juice extract every day.... tomorrow shell go for a swim
    without the cane anymore.....

the reason I am asking about how you are mixing the dmso is that even small amounts of powdered vitamins are really quite low in actual content most of it is binder and filler. with the exception of ascorbic acid which is pure vitamin C but still you need a lot of it to get decent amounts. I tried a teaspoon of ascorbic acid, a 5000 milligram D3 and a 1000 MG B12 in a mortar and pestle. added a bit of oil to make a paste. then 2 teaspons of Gel dmso. that is a lot of product. put it on my arm, slathered it on really and let it sit for a half hour, did not notice any change at all. my dmso may be expired.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

the reason I am asking about how you are mixing the dmso is that even small amounts of powdered vitamins are really quite low in actual content most of it is binder and filler. with the exception of ascorbic acid which is pure vitamin C but still you need a lot of it to get decent amounts. I tried a teaspoon of ascorbic acid, a 5000 milligram D3 and a 1000 MG B12 in a mortar and pestle. added a bit of oil to make a paste. then 2 teaspons of Gel dmso. that is a lot of product. put it on my arm, slathered it on really and let it sit for a half hour, did not notice any change at all. my dmso may be expired.

Tom C
    The way I use DMSO is to apply small amount by wiping on the skin and add whatever I need on top (MMS).
    50-70% DMSO works fine and there is no greater benefit by using 99%. Also, gel made from DMSO/Aloe Vera works good for tonifying and reducing inflammation.

Vtech

Good 45 minute lecture on Vitamin C by cardiologist Tom Levy MD JD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpptUsJFCEY

One other point I would make here that I didn't know a couple weeks ago. I have just finished Levy's "Death by Calcium" book, it was quite good and he makes a compelling case that most of us (through prescription calcium, calcium antacids and too much dairy) are exposed to toxic levels of calcium, aside from him I don't really know of anyone else talking about such an issue. I won't detail his findings as it would take too long but to be extremely cynical, calcium is one of the few "natural" very inexpensive substances widely prescribed by mainstream medicine so of course it is bad for you. Anyways to get to the punch line Dr. Levy was of course talking a great deal about vitamin C in this book as well and so I started taking maybe 3 grams a day, (I've since moved up to 4 or 5 plus 1 gram liposomal), anyways in one the appendices he talked about the various forms of vitamin C, something I wasn't clear on before. So there is pure ascorbic acid sometimes in pill form, then there is the ascorbate ion complexed with different things magnesium ion, or sodium bicarbonate ion for instance. The only one you want to avoid he noted is "buffered" vitamin C as it is ascorbate complexed with calcium. So I went to see what I had been taking and sure enough it was calcium ascorbate. I had been taking lots (maybe 300-400mg) of extra calcium the whole time I was reading "Death by Calcium", hrrmph, just goes to show you especially if you are healthy don't do things quickly or drastically. The take home point though is,

Don't supplement with "buffered" calcium ascorbate.

How to make liposamal vitamin c

I found this on the net somewhere. This could be the real deal. Try at your own risk.
    I made it many times this way.

what you need
    Ultrasonic jewelry cleaner
    http://www.amazon.com/Professional-U...ewelry+cleaner

vit c crystals

http://www.amazon.com/Nutribiotic-So...tamin+c+powder

baking soda

http://www.amazon.com/Bobs-Red-Mill-...ll+baking+soda

Lecithin Granules
    http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Lecith...ithin+granules

Three mason jars.

1 stainless steel spoon

It is very important that you use non-gmo organic for all of your ingredients

It is also important to use distilled water. You do not want to use tap water for it is pure poison

It is also important to use the baking soda to neutralize the vitamin c so the lecithin granules will
    encapsulate.

If you can not taste the vitamin c then chances are it encapsulated correctly.

If any one knows of a more scientific version of testing the encapsulation please
    let me know so I can up date this information.

Step one:
    Add one cup of distilled water to mason jar.
    Add 3 level table spoons of Lecithin Granules to mason jar.
    Shake vigorously for 5 minutes.
    refrigerate for two hours

Step Two:
    Add 2 ounces of very warm water to second mason jar.
    Add one level table spoon of Vitamin C to jar.
    Shake vigorously for 5 minutes.

Step Three:
    Add 2 ounces of water to the third mason jar.
    Add one heaping tablespoon of baking soda to mason jar.
    Shake vigorously for 2 minutes.

Step Four:
    Add second mason jar of vitamin c mixture to third mason jar
    Add very slowly for it will over fizzle
    Mix until fizzle is almost non existent.

Step Five:
    Take the Lecithin Granules in the first mason jar out of the frig.
    Shake again vigorously for minutes.

Step Six:

Add the mason jar of lecithin granules to jewelry cleaner
    Add the vitamin c and baking soda mixture to the jewelry cleaner.
    mix with a spoon

Step Seven:
    Run the mixture in the jewelery cleaner for 32 minutes.

The mixture is now ready for consumption.

refrigerate mixture

The dose I am not sure of. You will have to look it up.

One shot glass three times a day.
    Maintenance dose is one shot glass once a day ????? maybe
    Last edited by damx; 02-26-2015 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by damx View Post
    How to make liposamal vitamin c
    Damx,

I think that is great information and I am glad to hear you have had success with it. I personally shell out a few bucks to Livon Labs because I am trusting their quality control, though I mainly keep the liposomal in reserve now and not for daily use. The founder of Livon if you Google a bit has an interesting history, I won't go into it all but he does feel AIDS was a biological weapon. I actually disagree with him there, I think it was an opportunistic infection filling the vacuum left after things like syphilis (the AIDS of centuries past) and other STDs were banished by antibiotics. Still it gives me a sense of where he is coming from and Dr Thomas Levy, whom I have corresponded with and whom I consider a world class expert on vitamin C has supported and been a spokesman for Livon.

Again, that's great information, might be as good as Livon's product, I am certainly not asking you to do this, but if you had a few hundred bucks to throw at it and could figure out the correct way to get it assayed, that would be a really interesting question to have answered. Is the homebrew liposomal just a mixture of oil and vitamin C or is it micelle encapsulated C? Either way, I feel certain it will be good for you, just a matter of degree.