Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures worth a thousand words.....quad coil build and setup to charge L-16 batterys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom
    I've seen pictures of caps across the primary, but not what size they are in f. Does it depend on the system or is there a rule of thumb?
    thanks
    h

Comment

you just want double your primary voltage, and a few uf, say 1200 or so, it is just a smoothing cap. the sg draws a load, then turns off the the power supply is cycling hi. low. hi. low that and the spike (scalar) goes both directions in the circuit. you can feel it in the primary with a magnet on the positive wire sometimes. at the last convention on Ralphs machine the primary went up in voltage over 2 days of running. resting voltages were higher on the primary by .75 volts. I know I measured it with the same meter several times over 2 days. we cycled a battery several times on JB's load box, pulled a bunch of current out of it. at the end of day one we set it aside, the resting voltage was higher on the beginning of day 2. we want that spike and the cap can catch it.

remember to put your primary on off switch before the cap so the machine can bleed the cap down and turn off maybethen another after the cap so you can get it truly out of the circuit.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Tom,
        I lost you after the first sentence. I have a 12 v power supply so I'll get a 25v or so cap around 1200 uf or so. It goes in parallel with the primary.
        So it will charge from the primary and the SG will draw from it. But then you talk about the power supply cycling. Is that a natural phenomena or something that has to be switched. You mention putting the off switch between primary and cap. Are you saying that at some point I can take the primary off the circuit because the cap will recharge itself from the radiant coming back up from the coil?
        thanks, I'm really learning something here.
        h

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Wetsman View Post
          Tom,
          I lost you after the first sentence. I have a 12 v power supply so I'll get a 25v or so cap around 1200 uf or so. It goes in parallel with the primary.
          So it will charge from the primary and the SG will draw from it. But then you talk about the power supply cycling. Is that a natural phenomena or something that has to be switched. You mention putting the off switch between primary and cap. Are you saying that at some point I can take the primary off the circuit because the cap will recharge itself from the radiant coming back up from the coil?
          thanks, I'm really learning something here.
          h
          I meant so say that power supplies in general are not designed to provide pulsed power, they like constant current delivery. they usuallly work fine for a while and some hi end supplies like the lambda's can work well. some people have used computer power supplies, they blow up fast, wal warts even faster.

I personally have never seen an SG run off a cap alone for any length of time. I have seen a window motor do it. I have not seen it do "work" and run off a cap. what is interesting to do is to pulse a cap then let it run an SG.

there are some simple experiments you can do with that cap, watching how it extends the primary voltage by just being there.

John H has some very interesting vids on his low current window motors. my current philosophy is this, get yourself a device that is already overunity (solar panels, wind or geothermal,) and drive all your other equipment from it. you dont need much. half of this off the grid pursuit is developing a philosophy of energy usage that is sustainable.

my personal opinion is that JB is working towards a crystal battery or alum lead battery that will run an SG, which can then provide usable power thru the radiant effect. his oscillator circuit will charge a cap or batteries very well. the tesla switch will do the same. you just need a trickle of something from the outside to get things started.

I dont think people realise how powerful pulsed dc becomes, that little oscillator JB is running is tesla Technology running, its not a mystery. tesla was all about pulsed DC before he passed away. hi potential pulses bring in the radiant thru the coils bloch wall. the little oscillator has a coil, the big machines have a coil, Tesla had coils, the coil and its process are the key. whether solid state or rotored.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
            I meant so say that power supplies in general are not designed to provide pulsed power, they like constant current delivery. they usuallly work fine for a while and some hi end supplies like the lambda's can work well. some people have used computer power supplies, they blow up fast, wal warts even faster.

I personally have never seen an SG run off a cap alone for any length of time. I have seen a window motor do it. I have not seen it do "work" and run off a cap. what is interesting to do is to pulse a cap then let it run an SG.

there are some simple experiments you can do with that cap, watching how it extends the primary voltage by just being there.

John H has some very interesting vids on his low current window motors. my current philosophy is this, get yourself a device that is already overunity (solar panels, wind or geothermal,) and drive all your other equipment from it. you dont need much. half of this off the grid pursuit is developing a philosophy of energy usage that is sustainable.

my personal opinion is that JB is working towards a crystal battery or alum lead battery that will run an SG, which can then provide usable power thru the radiant effect. his oscillator circuit will charge a cap or batteries very well. the tesla switch will do the same. you just need a trickle of something from the outside to get things started.

I dont think people realise how powerful pulsed dc becomes, that little oscillator JB is running is tesla Technology running, its not a mystery. tesla was all about pulsed DC before he passed away. hi potential pulses bring in the radiant thru the coils bloch wall. the little oscillator has a coil, the big machines have a coil, Tesla had coils, the coil and its process are the key. whether solid state or rotored.

Tom C

Hi Tom,

I am making a 4 Coiler right now. What happened to Forrest? I am praying for you Forrest.

I made the Monopole, big wheel w Ferrites, and 4" Razor Scooter Wheel with double-stacked counter-sunk Neo's you advised against. They both work just as well as far as I can tell after 1 year messing with this thing every single day. I made several of the solid state SG w. CPD Mod Patrick shows, of filars: 2, 3, and 5 using 26 AWG for the solid states. Both work fine from Wall Warts of 12VDC 2A, though the SG & SS SSG draw only ~ 500 to 600mA. $3.95 Buy-It-Now w. Free Shipping. Sure I want COP >1, but I want to charge stuff today!

I am hooked on charging my model LiPo 11.1V 3 cell airplane batteries with the SG and SS SG (or SS SSG). No balancing required at all and zero heating! Over-charging safer too, per no heat. Accidental over-charging I mean to say. Plus batteries do not get as hot when running full throttle for long spells as much as they heat when charged from premium "Balance Charger".

This thing made it safe against falling asleep while charging.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Voltage-cont...item27e644f79b
            Comes in 5V and 12V Relay sizes. I spliced a lamp cord between Power Strip's On/Off Switch and the strip of socket connectors. This way I leave the power strip on the floor, plug all the other power strips into it, and gang several solid state and rotored chargers together for fast charging. I know SS is not so radiant, but charges exactly as fast at same Amp consumption, for me.

I am also hooked on recharging AA sized alkaline batteries over and over and over and over again. As long as never go below 1.35V per cell. That makes gas inside, evidenced by bouncing when dropped Vs. a new cell. No one here talks about the "riskier" batteries we all charge (all???). I have popped many falling asleep. Desk finish is destroyed in about 15 seconds, so be ready if you "Experiment". To All other NEWB's: Always be ready to clean up acid splatters fast, or be very very sorry.

One bizzare observation I want to share about ganging Wall-Warted chargers together. I wanted to run 4 SS SSG's and one rotored unit ganged together, but was one Wall Wart short. So I tried to share power between two units and no worky. For some odd reason, the second unit powers up from power shared off another operating unit, with "Zero connection to the +DC power In lead".
            These In-Spool-SS-SSG Units I made switch On/Off only the +DC lead, and Common is Common. I have given up trying to understand why a FWBR cannot resolve what is happening. I bought a 5 Amp 12VDC Laptop Wart and FWBR's to isolate so I could just use one BIG Wall Wart, but no way in hell will God Almighty allow power to be shared in any way between units each having their own trigger wires.

Thank you in advance for your kind answer,

Ward

Comment

Tom C
              Hi Tom C,

You now sound very much like how JB use to comment a few years ago.... of all this impresses me a lot..'.hi potential pulses bring in the radiant thru the coils bloch wall'
              A coil(Energized of course) has its Electric and Magnetic components, but a component of the Magnetic Field set up by a coil is Parallel to that of its Electric Field, the Bloch wall of the coil is a point common to both these components as you rightly said, when pump or flex the bloch wall you get the Vacuum Energy.
              next is how does one flex the Bloch wall...????
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Tom C
                Hi Tom, I forgot the question of how to use pulsing Cap's to run the SG. The SG Beginners Handbook page 108-109 Fig's 1 & 2 show a DC to DC converter center-tapped coil to make ~ 200 Volts for filling Caps for 'full cap dumping' in Fig. 1 from the 'Methods of Charging Patent'. Ismeal Aviso's electric car vid's show this same circuit used in two-stage voltage boost. Very high voltage and TS-style Cap splitting and Cap stacking for feeding some back is how he is doing it. No center-tapped coil spec's anywhere, and how to wind it? Links to thread replicating the center-tapped energizer?

Hob Nilre shows something very similar except not center-tapped in his TS Part 5 vid here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1bdG6ljz8A
                and this "Is" applicable to running the SG Monopole from Cap Banks, fed with buck-boosted power. He is just using a spool of wire for the inductor, two diodes, two batteries, and two switches. JB's method in Patent uses a single battery Vs. two, so I want to make the center-tapped coil. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Volty View Post
                  Hi Tom, I forgot the question of how to use pulsing Cap's to run the SG. The SG Beginners Handbook page 108-109 Fig's 1 & 2 show a DC to DC converter center-tapped coil to make ~ 200 Volts for filling Caps for 'full cap dumping' in Fig. 1 from the 'Methods of Charging Patent'. Ismeal Aviso's electric car vid's show this same circuit used in two-stage voltage boost. Very high voltage and TS-style Cap splitting and Cap stacking for feeding some back is how he is doing it. No center-tapped coil spec's anywhere, and how to wind it? Links to thread replicating the center-tapped energizer?

Hob Nilre shows something very similar except not center-tapped in his TS Part 5 vid here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1bdG6ljz8A
                  and this "Is" applicable to running the SG Monopole from Cap Banks, fed with buck-boosted power. He is just using a spool of wire for the inductor, two diodes, two batteries, and two switches. JB's method in Patent uses a single battery Vs. two, so I want to make the center-tapped coil. Thanks
                  Hi Volty,
                  Very fascinating revelation here by you...! I remember reading about Aviso's Tesla Antenna (is this what you are referring to..??)..can you elaborate the schematic for us please...? as far as I know Aviso is using methods of Counter Impedance to Bedini's methods.. Doug Konzen's method of coil shorting for AC input...(I call this as Magneto-Electric Mode) Bedini's SG operate in the Electro-Magnetic Mode.) Aviso method involves low Impedance input and high Impedance out put,(Capacitor Impedance Increased...!) Bedini's is the opposite of this (yes High-Impedance input and Low Impedance out put...BATTERY Impedance is lowered.
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                    Hi Volty,
                    Very fascinating revelation here by you...! I remember reading about Aviso's Tesla Antenna (is this what you are referring to..??)..can you elaborate the schematic for us please...? as far as I know Aviso is using methods of Counter Impedance to Bedini's methods.. Doug Konzen's method of coil shorting for AC input...(I call this as Magneto-Electric Mode) Bedini's SG operate in the Electro-Magnetic Mode.) Aviso method involves low Impedance input and high Impedance out put,(Capacitor Impedance Increased...!) Bedini's is the opposite of this (yes High-Impedance input and Low Impedance out put...BATTERY Impedance is lowered.
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.
                    Hello Mr. Faraday88,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC6aglJ6a_8 Free Energy : Ismael Aviso Electric Car Secret : Coil Shorting At the First and the Last, like Jesus ;-) is Bedini's circuit from Beginners SG Handbook Pg 108-108 that Ismael is using, and claiming it to be his circuit too. It says "200V" on the secondary side. DC to CD. HOw about that center tapped coil link please???

Take careful note of coil shorting methods. Cool Joule and Bolt show on Youtube, as does Mr. Angus Wangus with Ed Leedskanlin's CW & CCW shorted coils on U-Core. Coil shorting would work better if the Trani's would turn off fast instead of stupid slow. I am beginning to think this is why JB's 10-Coiler has so many coils. Some are probably generator coils? Can you say for sure, seeing a real 10-Coiler charging both batteries? How can that ever happen with these MJL21194's in 9-Filar spools all pulsing at 50% efficiency? I used to thing many pulses overwhelmed slow diodes to charge both batteries, but now I am thinking the big secret is the generator coils, not the energizer coils.

I studied the TPU previously and marveled at how every instruction was wrong, and even contradictory when building that deadly device, depicted in the book, no longer allowed to be sold at JN Lab's, called "Toroids of Fire". The wrong instructions were the training program, were designed to wear you down and make you give up. They really did NOT want you to succeed unless you were the super secret zipper-lipper type who would join them in confounding the masses to keep them there as long as possible. So I stayed out of this forum until now just from the very bad memories and extreme stress of changing instructions and double-speak caused me. I tried read my way through it, but that is just not possible is it. That was OUdotCom in a non-pub group led by Bob Boyce, with the most dangerous OU device out there that really does work. No one "Is allowed" to "Spell it out". Spelling out OU instructions which are 100% correct, was said by them to be a federal crime somehow, and speaking in an incorrect manner might get you a national security order telling you you may not speak of it again, else go to jail. Tom Bearden tells about this happening with whatis know as the Provential Patent System, and he warns not to try to patent, else you are telling them where you are. I lost my marriage of 25 years chasing that cursed thing because the information was distorted, obscured, and contradictory. Still I learned a ton I can hardly wait to apply elsewhere, but do not have years left to mill around these forums. I need friends who love OU and who are smarter than I am. I have a BSEET from DeVry Institute of Technology, but limited design experience. Hands on semi-conductor manu' equipment for 30 years now, and I am finally digging into electronics not already built and needing repair as 'modules'.

So Farraday, as my first responder, please mentor me! See my scope shots of very poor t-fall times from these trani's: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post16909

I cannot find another soul on Earth who will put two wires together, and the more electronics people know, the less interested they are in Bedini Tech or even OU. I need mentoring help, and I have lots of other knowledge to share back with. I am gonna die soon, and this is my only wish before I keel over dead: To make the SG that charges "Both" batteries, and the Tesla Switch(es) that does not drain batteries. Faster switching Off is needed. I am now considering buying some MJL21193 PNP's to use Active-Shut-Off to force these MJL21194's to turn off "Well". NPN for same active-turn-on, but add PNP is series for active-shut-off so we can get some "Real BIG BEMF". The Blocking Oscillator is favored for that job in many places. Off is 10X more important than On for Back EMF, and that is not happening in the Beginners SG Handbook, "Approved by John Bedini". Hmmm.? Hmmm...

Until later Mr. Faraday88

Comment

im not going to pay all that money for those transistors either! they are proabbly essential if you are going to run a low voltage system as mosfets wont cut it, im now using a high voltage system with a mosfet (free from junk) im getting good rise and fall
                      what is your circuit diagram? have you tried loading the base down to the emitter with a resistor? also try running a darlington pair with the optocoupler, i used a bd243c and a h11d1 to increase current capability

oh also the TPU i found to be interesting, wasnt it just a toroid brought into rotating ferromagnetic resonance, being bucked by a coil while simultaneously having a BH manipulation applied to it using a coil magnetically independent to the others?
                      i would like to know your take on this, i think that the TPU is possibly a nuclear device, not in the radioactive sense but in the atomic sense.

did you get any of the supposed deadly effects to manifest? have you seen proof of this? what are these effects, curious...
                      Last edited by bigmotherwhale; 09-05-2014, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Hi BigMommaWhale,

It is John Bedini's Tesla Switch schematic shared by John Koorn in this threat Post #6, I should have linked bask to it, sorry. Here:
                        http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...full=1#post815 "Here is John Bedini's version of the circuit using opto-couplers:" John says there.

also:
                        Here is John Bedini's version of the circuit using opto-couplers: John Bedini says here: "Here is the fix for the SG 3524N," However, Rt should be 1M Pot, and Ct should be 0.1uF up to as high as 0.5 to 0.6uF before it starts stalling. 33K to 43K in series with Duty-Cycle Pot prevents < 1&#37; d-cycle from making signal disappear. Oh ya, I was carpel-tunneled out after soldering together 2nd SG3524 PWM, then saw this EBay SG3524 for $2.21, needing onlt removal of Rt and Ct to expand lower frequency below 1KHz. I am waiting for two in the mail now.
                        http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...Frequ&_sacat=0

The H11D1 to DB243 is using the LED for optical de-couple, and is why H11D1's Trani cannot be biased in the Tip120 way with 8K R1 to Q1 Base, and 120Ohm to Q2 Base. PLease show me how you have learned to make these switch Off faster? For low-power system, I am already using IRFP250's in parallel for one-battery Tesla Switch. It really works, but really runs batteries down. I will feed it some relays and try it again the fastest way possible

Yes I tried loading Q2's base with resistors to shorted to 10K. These efforts, and Diode in parallel with 1uF Capacitor do absolutely nothing, and do not improve fall-time. Please show me how you do it so well, with FET's and Bi-Polar.

Hmmm. The TPU is off topic and I mentioned in context to why so many hopefuls are driven away by the "We are not allowed to spell it out exactly for you". No wonder this technology remains buried still after 30 years. Nutshell description, electrostatic to electromagnetic generator? Mine used open-ended coil segments, and that allows them to resonate at every harmonic. 6 segments so it will never have Amps and Volts in phase, FET's so they will mis-fire during magnetic explosions and save you from death as the vortex is started up. The Bias Winding was supposed to change the angle of the vortex to tame it down. We we warned not to change it yet, to wire exactly as shown. It was the EXACT same unit shown in the BB HHO Patrick Kelly shows, but timed synchronously. No I did not finish, because I could not trust those mentors with seniors there adding requirements one after another after scope had been set in writing, with Bob saying nothing about the disinformation stream nor additional timing requirements being added by extreme seniors there, in his own thread. I got far enough to see the segments across the ring turning on like switches at resonance and 1.5X res'. BOGO at 1x f-res, BOGTwo at 1.5x f-res. Stop right there and take notice. Tho toroid tosses out windings dictating resonant frequency, and instead resonant frequencies must fit the circumference, and no other frequencies will fit. Not taught in schools.
                        Bob was tired of HHO and stated "Forget Hydrogen!" and "No matter how easily you can make HHO, it is stupid to explode it in an engine with 13&#37; efficiency". and "Just charge Batteries!" Now I see how the 600V electro-static on the segments across from the active segment can have parallel windings to replicate and extract that stimuli without ever really touching it to destroy that dipole. Additionally, winding direction matters LOTS. Amplification was via capacitive coupling using perpendicular wires. Direction of drive matters. Open ended must be driven CCW as toroid lays flat. Must stimulate the CW end to get the gain. Note that at 1.5x scaler resonance cannot be shielded, and you will soon be found wiping out large portions of the FM spectrum. So BOGTwo is maybe out of the plan there.
                        I put it down and did not finish as my life exploded from trying to study and build my way through it, with less and less sleep until I injured my well being. I made a 3-phase timing GAL, but needed an LC delay scheme for phase-sfifting. I never got far enough to get power from the secondary, which was a magnetic bias wave guide. Plenty of power in the slave primaries I say. I could just use those to charge batteries with. BTW - Stressing the flesh opens one up to spiritual attack. Fasting to achieve perception NOT all good. History Channel says South American Indians ingested near poisonous quantities of tobacco leaves to approach death and the spirit world, to gain diagnosis for people's illnesses. Satisfied flesh shuts it all out, and thank God! Stay fed. Stay here! Fasting Isaiah 58 and Luke 17:7-10 speaks of is not food fasting, it is putting yourself after others, nixing selfishness.
                        I met a person who I trust who tells me a friend of his made an electronic channeling device that enables standing alpha brain waves, and increased perception to the spirit world. Ya. Via beat frequencies of 0 to 20 Hz. He spent the night there after hearing this, half way, and was awaken with total fear and being told in his mind to leave "NOW" because this person was going to deceive him. Sigh!

I saw the Magnetic Vortex Generator in a masonic book I burned that was at least a hundred years old hand-bound parchment paper. I recognized immediately these are the exact same images in the 2003 Patent Application (abstract field quick search 'magnetic vortex generator' to see them and get the pug-in to see them). That patent app plagiarized, and claim the discovery was new and based on a wheel fusing into a tree as it was struck by lightning, temporarily de-dimensionalizing it. I know some high masons and they claim no such knowledge or electronic channeling they have heard of. I found no device is required to channel, just near death. I will never torment myself like that again. Useless to me, except for making me withdraw my IRA money before the Oct 2008 crash. So odd. I have seen impossible things to the point I am questioning if this is all really real or not. We call real what stays the same when we look twice. I have learned to look three times.

Later BigMommaWhale,

Comment

where are you measuring the rise and fall? across the transistor yes? that looks like a capacitor discharge curve, i dont really know where to begin, its got a 1uf cap across the diode see what effect removing / doubling has on rise and fall?

i made a tesla switch when i was 14, all i discovered is that it blew up batteries, it would work fine in the day and at night they would explode (at dawn) after 3 tries (and 3 batteries may i add) i gave up. something happens no idea what.

you dont need to mess about with fasting and near death experience for spiritual guidance dude come on, meditation would be the obvious start, and i have no idea why anyone would burn a book masonic or not, things cannot be good or evil, it is just information, shame really could have been an interesting read if what you say is true.
                          good luck man
                          BMW

Comment

Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
                            where are you measuring the rise and fall? across the transistor yes? that looks like a capacitor discharge curve, i dont really know where to begin, its got a 1uf cap across the diode see what effect removing / doubling has on rise and fall?

i made a tesla switch when i was 14, all i discovered is that it blew up batteries, it would work fine in the day and at night they would explode (at dawn) after 3 tries (and 3 batteries may i add) i gave up. something happens no idea what.

BMW
                            Hello BigMotherWhale.

I measured with respect to Gnd at H11D1 input (yellow trace without slow fall-time), H11D1's Emitter driving: 1) a simple 10K resistor, 2) a DB243 driving another resistor, and 3) an MJL21194. Yes it does look capacitive, but I consider now this is likely typical of any transistor run in saturation mode. The conductive region does not turn off as fast as it does on, because Off depends on relaxation instead of energizing. The names in the files I just attached here have the traces defined in the file name.

To preserve duty-cycle, cannot just tie NPN to PNP sharing same Base signal, else they will just oppose each other, always. The Normally On PNP must be driven differently somehow, maybe with some inverted signal, considered only while the original Base signal is high for a negative edge detect?

Tell me please, are you and other seniors here "Really" still using just one NPN with super-slow turn off in a system designed around creating Back EMF??? Is anyone at this forum showing the NPN and PNP, or N & P-Channel FET's in series to address this fundamental problem? What rig have you built and for how long?

About your other comment; It was the intentional obscuring of the "Real" best known methods that made me start skipping meals and sleep to sift through the true and false. I almost died from exhaustion, and that is what opened the doors. I did not ask for it or seek it. I could not stop it. This in context of not completing my build of BB's TPU which you asked about. For me it revealed the mechanisms by which the unseen is perceived, and I found the beat frequency induced state similar to the dual-frequency CD's you can buy for mood altering where each ear hears only one frequency that is a few Hz different than the other, where the differences are between 0 and 20 Hz, where the brain waves activities operate. Take note, the Holy Spirit is the Only Spirit we are allowed to try to contact. It is written. Every day I ask God to fix what is wrong with me and to make me a useful and productive member of His team. I am still waiting for the finish.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	H11D1 Woes_Yellow_SG3524 Blue H11D1 to 10K OUt Vs Red MJL21194 Out-LowRes.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	46504Click image for larger version

Name:	H11D1 Woes Blue H11D1 to 10K Red MJL21194 Out Vs BD243 Out-LowRes.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	46503

Trying to attach scope shots again.

Comment

The SG is just the Beginning. there are many iterations for changing how the base opens and closes. a solid state setup runs much faster. the MJL switches in the KHz range no problem it is an audio power amp transistor. the base can be put into oscillation with a cap diode and potentiometer. no rotor needed, bit big batteries like slower bigger pulses, you have to have enough potential to move the ions in the solution.

Tom C

Comment

Working...
                                X