No announcement yet.

need help making my own magnets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A magnetizer consumes HUGE amounts of energy... the pulse required would negate any energy savings for years to come.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

well for me its not just saving money...its the idea of 1. creating my own dang magnets ...2.being able to magnetize shapes or things and sizes i want them instead of searching for the kind of magnet iI need. Is the amount of energy your talking about more for the n45ish neo magnets. I"m just thinking of being able to charge up a piece of iron or steel to be a decent permanant magnet. If i were to take mots' and charge up a cap bank then make a electromagnet that could handle the zap would that do it cause i would have most of that already....been looking into using copper foil tape(used it in the navy to fix solder traces on pcbs) to wind a coil with to its high surface area i am thinking should be good for high voltage conduction and because one layer would be the equivalent of something like a 8-10 gauge wire a coil made of it should be able to handle quite a bit of power. just got to see how thin it is and see how many turns i can get on there.

Comment

Check this out:

Patrick

Comment

don't forget part 2

also he has a few other interesting magnetizing experiments if you look around...
          KR - Patrick

Comment

if you are going to make soft iron pole magnets you need to use Ductile iron.... you can wind a big coil and pulse it with a car battery. it wont be very powerful but it will induce a magnetic field. with all the time and effort you will put into this I would recommend getting a wet tile saw and using ceramics, cutting them to make shaped fields like Howard Johnson did.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
              You said it correct... an electric Dipole does really 'breathe' the Vacuum and hence it beaars a broken symmetry with it.
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              All purported theories dealing with a non-material means for the expression of energy are simply metaphysical musings which have no scientific validity for the reasons stated above among others. This is not to say non-material things do not exist, for what we refer to as Life certainly does exist and it does not seem to be explainable in purely materialistic terms. But that falls in the realm of theology and not science and this is the Energyscience forum not the Energetic Forum.

Science depends on repeatable logical explanations that can be verified or falsified by experiments. Meta-physics on the other hand in scientific terms isn't much more than nonsensical musings some wannabe intellectual somebody pulled out of their... sorry... dreamed up. If sound is defined as sound waves then that falling isolated tree certainly did make a noise, if sound depends on sound waves being interpreted in some manner then probably not, but so called philosophers will never jeopardize their feelings of self importance by admitting such.

Since Tesla considered the existence of matter essential for the expression of energy, and that while electrons were not the basis of the aether but rather an expression of the aether, then electric dipoles should be explained in terms of the aether, much like hydro-power is explained in terms of the movement of water. Broken symmetry is more of a mathematical term while the physical condition would be more one of a description, as Aaron likes to view things, of the existence of the dis-equilibrium of aether energy potentials due to local differences affecting density, velocity, pressure, pathways, etc.

A stream of water is nothing more than the expression of this dis-equilibrium of energy, and anyone who has ever spent time on rivers and stream knows that changing environmental conditions constantly influence the local condition of the stream forming high speed channels, back water eddies, white water rapids, falls, etc. Electrical phenomena can be explain in a similar manner with attention given to the unique low mass high velocity properties of aether bodies. It also prompts the question, that if water can provide an environment to provide for such a magnificent thing as a Steelhead, what might be out there breathing the aether currents? Now that's a fitting thought for some whimsical meta-physical musings on forms of life - perhaps to Sonny Rhodes' rendition of the Ballad of Serenity.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DiWxcilWtU)

Comment

Originally posted by ckurtz View Post
                Science depends on repeatable logical explanations that can be verified or falsified by experiments.
                walter russells books if you actually read them not just skim through it. showed me through "evidence" of the vacuum and it just so happens to explain all the holes in all the other sciences. to me if you can explain it better ...more simply then someone using the same natural evidence you see to me that person wins the debate...because it just plain makes sense and is provable= science
                Last edited by Bradley Malone; 02-19-2015, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                  A magnetizer consumes HUGE amounts of energy... the pulse required would negate any energy savings for years to come.

Tom C
                  Hi Tom,
                  Requets you to elaborate again please...
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Faraday,

making magnets takes resources, time, effort, energy, transportation costs, manufacture of the material, manufacture of the equipment. the building of a magnet requires huge amounts of energy. not to mention the 30 amp breaker needed to run the magnetizer once it is built.

5000 to 10,000 amp pulses are needed. the coil alone needed to make a decent magnet will cost you 1000 dollars in material and time.

Tom C

Comment

Hi Tom,
                      If I didn't know better I would think that you are suggestion that you get OUT only what you get IN...That's all fine if you believe the law of conservation of energy as described in thermodynamic books. Everyone in this forum understand that that is very true in a closed system. However not entirely accurate when dealing with open systems as in situations pertinent to the energy in vacuum. I know that you already know that....So I like to think that the energy that goes into making magnets should be less then the one harvested by these same magnets. What do you say?

Tom C

Comment

NoFear,

well that is a rather sticky subject hehe.... a magnet hanging off a refrigerator for 30 years puts out way more energy than was put into it in its original pulse. if you know how to measure them, you can see the current they put out..... the magnet is an OVERUNITY device. it pumps out way more energy form the quantum state than is used to charge it. a 200 lb pull neo mag suspending a 200 lb object will consume way less power than an electromagnet doing the same thing.

but I guarantee you if I had to dig up the clay, make ceramic and formulate it myself, make the molds capable of withstanding the pressures needed, press it, and bake it in an oven, then build a magnetizer, then magnetize them, including getting the power to my magnetizer, I would never recover my costs, in dollars, or in time or in the calories I burned by my effort to manufacture it.

there is a huge opportunity cost in magnets, we have the great advantage of the free market, where there are huge industries dedicated to manufacturing what we need. copper wire, plastic, steel and iron, magnets, wood products, etc....

Tom C

Comment

in a way Edward Leedskalnin found a way to make a permanent magnet with very little input but it had to have an iron keeper and the magnetism had to be retained (called it the perpetual motion holder)...but if it stays stuck it is a permanant magnet and it will stay a magnet as long as the keeper is there. but at the second you cut the connection all the magnetism dissipates. so the trick is to make a magnet easily that holds its poles when the keeper is taken off...what is the difference in the magnetism flowing in leedskalnins pmh than the magnetism flowing in a permanent magnet that makes the permanent magnet retain its poles after the disconnection of a keeper. ed does it with coils nature seems to have a pulse machine hooked up to magnets...and her mechanisms are far better than ours!

Comment

the pulse produces a circulating current in the PMH just like a pulse produces a circulating current in a permanent magnet. the bloch wall in a magnet is where the dipole is harvested and spit out into the field lines of the magnet. the work is done continuously because the vacuum is pumping more energy into the magnet allowing it to do more work. a magnet is an aether pump.

Tom C

Comment

Thats what I mean...what is the difference in using one coil with a massive pulse that creates the blotch wall that allows the flow like the pmh but also has the universe on its crackshaft to re-establish the poles making it "permanant" so if we made magnets in the pmh way using little energy but find a way to create the blotch wall that way instead of a 10,000 amp pulse. Am i making sense and does anyone get what im saying hard to get it into words sometimes.

why does a large pulse create a blotch wall and how can we do that using normal coils instead of god-awe full powerful ones. The way I see it that is a brute force "do it cause we said to" i want to find the difference...i believe there has to be some way to charge powerful magnets with smaller amounts of energy.

nature obviously does not use copper wire coils to keep the energy going so how can we use coils to mimick the blotch wall.

Comment

Faraday,

making magnets takes resources, time, effort, energy, transportation costs, manufacture of the material, manufacture of the equipment. the building of a magnet requires huge amounts of energy. not to mention the 30 amp breaker needed to run the magnetizer once it is built.

5000 to 10,000 amp pulses are needed. the coil alone needed to make a decent magnet will cost you 1000 dollars in material and time.

Tom C
                                Hi Tom C,

Thanks a lot for the breif explanation, However i read JB stating that not too strong Magnets are needed for the SG rotoray machines, what is the minimum strenght (Energy product) of the Magnet that is just suitable for the SG machines..? next,do the coils have to be robust to withstand Magnetic Pinch/Lorenz force squeez ect.. in the Magnetizer that is.?
                                Thanks for your time.
                                Rgds,
                                Faraday88.
                                'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
                                X