Charting tool to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charting tool to share

I made an online charting tool, and I would like to share it with anyone that needs something like this.

I used to chart my discharge and charge cycles on paper, writing time and voltage, but when I intended to make a graph in excel I realized that excel does not make the graph right if the time intervals are not proportional.

So I made a little website where I can create charts, write the data, and the page makes the graph for me.

So if anyone is interested here it is: http://shanshosabe.com/logs/ (is on a unused domain that I have),

you can create a username clicking register, the email is not needed, but if you forget the password the email would be useful.

After you register you can login, and can create charts, and on each chart you can fill the data, date - time - text and voltage, you can also edit the values inline, (you click over the row you want to edit and simply type the new value (you would need to refresh the page for the graph to update)).

The date and time is automaticly completed every time you refresh the page (but they can be edited also), so when you register make sure you chose your timezone.

at the time the charts are 1 battery only, but I will add more options, like 2 batteries chart, and maybe 4 batteries chart for the ones experimenting with the Tesla Switch.

Alvaro
    Last edited by AlvaroHN; 02-02-2015, 01:59 PM. Reason: added timezone option

Here is a print screen of how the charts are displayed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	example chart.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	46890

Alvaro

Comment

Hey thanks for making this! It will certainly come in handy soon! One suggestion however: would you be able to incorporate Current measurements into it? Or should that be left out, since this seems to be specifically a battery chart, and not a "machine run" chart? Just a thought.

Thanks though, it will be a great help to me!

Brian

Comment

Ur welcome Brian, I made it for me and why shouldn't I share it? .

The current would be a fixed value, you could write it on the "text" field, I use the text field to write for example "start with 50mA amp draw".

If you mean something else please explain it a little better and I would be happy to add that functionality.

best

Alvaro
        Last edited by AlvaroHN; 02-02-2015, 02:30 PM.

Comment

I have just updated the tool, now when you create a chart you can choose between: 1 battery chart, 2 batteries chart or 4 batteries chart.

the 4 batteries chart is great for tesla switch charts,

and the 2 batteries chart is intended for chart the primary battery voltage and secondary battery voltage in the same graph

Alvaro

Comment

Working...
          X