Bedini Monopole 3 Group Experiment Doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini Monopole 3 Group Experiment Doc

Pardon my ignorance here, but based on what I've read from Tom C., I'm wondering if the above referenced document is still valid (full title: "Building and Testing the John Bedini Monopole Oscillator Energizer with Simplified Schoolgirl Circuit (SSG)). I have been referencing this while tinkering with....the molded 3-pole kit . Please advise.

William, yes it is.

John K.

Comment

the document

Originally posted by William Lawler View Post
      Pardon my ignorance here, but based on what I've read from Tom C., I'm wondering if the above referenced document is still valid (full title: "Building and Testing the John Bedini Monopole Oscillator Energizer with Simplified Schoolgirl Circuit (SSG)). I have been referencing this while tinkering with....the molded 3-pole kit . Please advise.
      as John K said, it is fine, we tried very hard to get it right, john K worked a long time on that document. and you will get the results you want as long as you stay within the parameters of the build document.

We are still waiting on JB to see if the kit can be made to run like he designed his original 3 pole.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

This thread has been moved to this forum because it does not belong in the main official forum - was off topic.
        Admin
        Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Comment

Working...
        X