Tesla Node

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mike,

current does not matter..... does not matter, just enough to move the ions a bit, the radiant does the rest. you will know the current is right when everything stays cold and your batteries charge. "branch currents" look at the forced oscillator thread. that is what branch currents are, splitting the output of each strand instead of combining them. as far as the tesla node, wind an inductor, place it across the coil output positive in series. so charge bat pos to one side of the FWBR then the choke goes to both sides of the FWBR then the charge battery positive continues on to the battery,

if the inductor also called a choke is at the right number of henries, it will pick up the information contained in the spike (dipoles) and spit it out the rectifier, with no loss of charging.

everyplace you put a diode there is an opportunity to create a radiant event. the transistor is 3 diodes, diode off the collecter, diodes in the rectifier, the junction in the diode is a radiant door. the junction in the transistor is a radiant door. where does the gain in a transistor come from? think about switchng power supplies and the gains they produce.

Tom C

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

every machine is different, the pulses are different based on the batteries coils etc. what works for you may not work for someone else, different bridges have diff voltage drops. so start making chokes and see which ones produce harvesting. air core, iron core ferrite core etc...

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Mike,

My advice would be to firstly get a well running SG going - rotored or SS doesn't matter, but get one that is running and you know really well. You need to know it well enough so you can compare any changes you make when experimenting with "Tesla One Wire" theory.

Next, start experimenting with different coils - i.e. wire length and gauge. 20T of #20 on an air core should get you in the ball park. Hookup a FWBR to the coil and a small cap on the output of the FWBR - something like a 10uF 250v will work.

Now run your machine and see if the draw current increases. If it does you need more turns or thinner wire. Now see how high in voltage the cap charges. If it's not going up very high or takes forever to charge reduce the number of turns or use thicker wire until you see the draw current increase. You can manually discharge the cap into a third battery until you get the hang of this, then add a cap pulser when you think you have it. Also try different caps.

Ideally, you are looking for:
        1. No increase in draw current
        2. No reduction in charging of the charge battery
        3. Reasonable charging of the cap

When I experimented with this it took about a month for me to get the results I was looking for, so take your time and be patient with it. It does work though. I got it to a stage where I had 5 "nodes" along the line which would trickle charge 5 batteries as well as the normal charge battery charging normally with no extra draw current from the primary.

John K.

Comment

Mike, I would not put the node there. I will post a schematic when I get home from work tonight of how I had mine setup.

John K.

Comment

Here's the schematic:

Tesla Impulse Tech.pdf

John K.

Comment

Hey Mike, only one way to find out

I have not tried it with branch currents but you should be fine. I would try it with one charge battery first.

John K.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey
                This is tesla node charging taking all day.
                Mikey,

If it takes that long to charge, something is wrong. Here are several possibilities that come to mind. Got your funnel ready?

1. Your battery is too large
                2. Your battery is a piece of junk
                3. Your SG is not tuned
                4. Your Tesla Node is not tuned

I'll give you the benefit of doubt and assume 1 & 2 &3 are ok. That leaves us with the Tesla node. What is a Tesla node? It's an inductance with a bridge across it. How could you possibly tune this? You can't change the bridge, so that leaves you with changing the inductance. You have tested 1 inductance value so far and found it does not work....so change it! If you don't have the electrical background to calculate the inductance what will you do? Yes, it can be done without math or a BS in EE, just change the number of turns on your coil or change the core. What will you do? Add 1 more turn? 10 more turns? 100 more turns? 1000 more turns? It doesn't have to be exact to see results, but you need to be in the ballpark.

Tom C and I did this exact test 3 years ago. Our jaws dropped and when we hit the right inductance for our setup (no 2 setups are exactly the same), because the 1st charge battery was charging well, and the 2nd battery (across the Tesla node) shot up to 15 or 16V in seconds! (This was a discharged battery)

Now that you have some suggestions what will you DO with it? Will you keep complaining when we don't spoon feed you?

You need to FOCUS to learn. In the past couple weeks I've seen you work on the SG, the cap dump and now the Tesla node. Have you learned anything (or everything) from those? or did you just build them?

Erik

Comment

Repost....

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/be....html#post7853

John K.

Comment

Hi Bromikey,

The 'Tesla One wire Theory' : A Single wire has TWO ends,The Wire 'Bulk' and the TWO ends of the Wire make it a THREE-NODE Scenario of Tesla Interaction,..does that give you any hint...??
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.
                    Last edited by Faraday88; 06-19-2013, 08:31 PM.
                    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey

I think you are the ball player I saw with the huge Solid State coil on youtube. Totally expensive setup.
                      Hi Mikey,

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of someone else; The only machine I have shown publicly is the 42" aluminum SG at the 2011 conference.

I'm glad to see you are making progress on the Tesla node.

Even though I'm not much for posting, I do try to follow things on this forum when I'm not building and learning about this technology (SG's, comparators, four wave mixers, etc) for myself, I'm busy designing and testing boards for TeslagenX. (For those wondering....yes, we will have stuff to announce shortly....)

Keep experimenting and learning!

Erik

Comment

Hi Mike,
                        I believe he said 900 turns....
                        I have been following your posts for a while and I truly appreciate your generous input. I was wondering if you will agree with me when I say that sometime we use "battery voltage" and "battery charge" as if they indicate the same thing. I re-read your last post "....charging goes way up and backs down after a time.." Do you mean voltage?
                        Which leads me to my next question....Does the battery voltage go higher faster or do you still thing the battery is being charged faster.

I guess the answer to all that will be to not only observe how fast the batteries are being charge but also to confirm by checking how fast/slow they discharge when hookup to a load.
                        I am no genius, I would appreciate it if you tell me what you think.
                        Peace,
                        NoFear

Comment

Hi everyone,

I've had an idea about using a node as a winding to run a small window motor for some time, I've found a opportunity to try my idea!..., and to my surprise it worked!..., the window motor seems to spin as almost as fast as the ssg, the winding is not connected to any transistors, just in series with the power winding as a node.
                          This has got me thinking that with a multi strand coil, there could be multi nods with a window motor running with no extra input.
                          Is there anyone in the group that has done this before?

George N.

Comment

Hi Tom C,
                            Your Avatar picture of JBs drawing is best describing this experiment.! The single wire that JB is talking about is the air core inductor across which is placed the FWBR..another FWBR is used for the full re gauge version as depicted in the same drawing.
                            this is converted version of his Pat#6545444.
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.
                            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
                            X