Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tesla Node

thanks Dave, nice to see you posting your work here. any chance you couldpost a pic so all could see? sounds pretty intricate.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Hi Tom,

I don't have a picture of that configuration I spoke of above, because I changed the coils out to the large 3.5" with 3/4" cores. I have only the one 3 pole and I often change everything around on a regular basis, trying different things.

I will have to put the machine back to the previous set up mentioned in my last post, the one with the 5-50', 18awg coils and put each one of them on their designated SSG circuit and see how it performs vs the in series setup. That is one test that needs to be done.

I will do a video on it ASAP.

Dave Wing

Quote Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
    Hi Dave what I am wondering is when the extra series coil is added to ssg or ss ssg normal circuitry, does the charging circuit on the battery side drop to supply energy to the extra coil? Or in other words does the power consumption that stays the same now split up between the two coils. 1 and 1 = 2 math?

Or does the battery charging stay the same with more energy available in the extra coil and circuit???

Anyone else could answer this as well that actually knows what I am talking about.

If no one knows the answer I will post the answer soon anyway, but I am really surprised to find so few who do these experiments.

I guess i shouldn't be all that shocked.

Thx anyway if the answer is escaping most of the group members.

This Tesla impulse tech should done asap.

Mike

Hi Bromikey,

If you observe in the Bedini's demonstration and explanation, he states and shows the simultaneous the Charging of a Battery and a Capacitor (this being charged by the Inductor added). The net COP of the charging do this way is not possiable conventionally. the Charged capacitor is Pulsed dicsharged accross another Battery.
    Now here, try this experiment: what would happen if you combine the two batteries (one charged by the normal SSG opurt put and one charged by the Charged Capacitor by the added Inductor. (put them in series/ parallel) and see how much they out put when driving a Load.
    This is the key of the System described by John Bedini in that video.
    BTW, i have pointed it out in my earlier post as well. refer for Bedini website in the section below on TESLA there is a similar Schematic (with a N-N squezee Monopole Rotor.)
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 04-24-2013 at 12:23 AM.

Hi Bromikey,
    Branch currents!!!! these are not the Conduction currents in the normal sense, with the inclusion of the Inductor the Charging (its Potential Charging remember!)
    gets better..and the Inductor does not 'load' the input.

The Experiment I described above involving two Batteries charged by a Single Input (One Battery) speaks the same as the TESLA SWITCH in Bedini's page. ('Spliting the Positive')
    rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 04-24-2013 at 08:37 PM.

what is so difficult in understanding....... did you not hear Bedini say in the Tesla Impluse Technology DVD that you could charge a Battery( A )and the out put of the Inductor, from a Bridge didode.. Pulsed Dumped into Another Battery (B)..
    Now All i'm saying is use these two Battery (A) & (B) to get more COP than it took to Charge them....
    is that fine with your understanding..?
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

mike,

current does not matter..... does not matter, just enough to move the ions a bit, the radiant does the rest. you will know the current is right when everything stays cold and your batteries charge. "branch currents" look at the forced oscillator thread. that is what branch currents are, splitting the output of each strand instead of combining them. as far as the tesla node, wind an inductor, place it across the coil output positive in series. so charge bat pos to one side of the FWBR then the choke goes to both sides of the FWBR then the charge battery positive continues on to the battery,

if the inductor also called a choke is at the right number of henries, it will pick up the information contained in the spike (dipoles) and spit it out the rectifier, with no loss of charging.

everyplace you put a diode there is an opportunity to create a radiant event. the transistor is 3 diodes, diode off the collecter, diodes in the rectifier, the junction in the diode is a radiant door. the junction in the transistor is a radiant door. where does the gain in a transistor come from? think about switchng power supplies and the gains they produce.

Tom C

Tom C

every machine is different, the pulses are different based on the batteries coils etc. what works for you may not work for someone else, different bridges have diff voltage drops. so start making chokes and see which ones produce harvesting. air core, iron core ferrite core etc...

Tom C

Mike,

My advice would be to firstly get a well running SG going - rotored or SS doesn't matter, but get one that is running and you know really well. You need to know it well enough so you can compare any changes you make when experimenting with "Tesla One Wire" theory.

Next, start experimenting with different coils - i.e. wire length and gauge. 20T of #20 on an air core should get you in the ball park. Hookup a FWBR to the coil and a small cap on the output of the FWBR - something like a 10uF 250v will work.

Now run your machine and see if the draw current increases. If it does you need more turns or thinner wire. Now see how high in voltage the cap charges. If it's not going up very high or takes forever to charge reduce the number of turns or use thicker wire until you see the draw current increase. You can manually discharge the cap into a third battery until you get the hang of this, then add a cap pulser when you think you have it. Also try different caps.

Ideally, you are looking for:
    1. No increase in draw current
    2. No reduction in charging of the charge battery
    3. Reasonable charging of the cap

When I experimented with this it took about a month for me to get the results I was looking for, so take your time and be patient with it. It does work though. I got it to a stage where I had 5 "nodes" along the line which would trickle charge 5 batteries as well as the normal charge battery charging normally with no extra draw current from the primary.

John K.

Mike, I would not put the node there. I will post a schematic when I get home from work tonight of how I had mine setup.

John K.

Here's the schematic:

Tesla Impulse Tech.pdf

John K.