pc fan self running?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pc fan self running?!?!?!

Sooooo, this is my first time posting to energy science forum. I am kinda new to the whole forum type thing so be kind please.
    About a month ago i got a pc fan to charge up a car battery. I used what John Bedini/tesla calls a "node". i ran a tri-filer coil out from this pc fan and a reed switch with extra coils attached to my pc fan and it self ran a car battery. it charged it up almost too much and i couldn't get it to drop back down. i was just wondering is it even possible for a 5-6 inch pc fan motor and a small 100' trifiler coil able to charge a car battery that quickly(in seconds)?

Have you done any load tests on the charged battery?? As it looks like you may just be getting a surface charge.
    It is we who must seek the Truth of the universe, to walk the path of enlightenment.

Comment

i took the rig apart and put together just using an ssg circuit on the pc fan and ran it for a very VERY long time without the backpopping of the battery and the trifiler coil. i would love to lay out the schematic if i knew of a good program to show it with. i took and installed neo mags on the outside of the magnet wheel(north pole out) so that it would trigger the reed switch and react with the coil

Comment

found one!!!
        schem program that is!!

Comment

Circuit Simulator Applet is a good circuit simulator and u can dump the text right into forums.
          It is we who must seek the Truth of the universe, to walk the path of enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
          X