Dr. Thomas Bearden speaks at MUFON meeting Huntsville, AL circa 1993

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Thomas Bearden speaks at MUFON meeting Huntsville, AL circa 1993

I have just found this video on youtube; worthy to be shared I think.
    link: [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOaWcDWgdFI ]
    When was this video made?
    - Coye

This is interesting.
    http://chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread9268.html

I am not making any accusations just providing interesting information
    Last edited by damx; 03-18-2015, 12:20 AM.

Comment

well I know Tony Craddock personally, he is in the oil services business....so I guess that makes me a disinformation stooge..... oh no!!! I am hiding all sorts of super top secret info, I secretly fly my unobtanium powered secret sauce flying saucer to Tony Craddock's super secret villa in the Antarctic with all the other ufo flying elite.

that entire thread was a tinfoil hat wearer's wet dream.... what a waste of time. there are so many untruth's in that thread it makes me want to puke. run do not walk away from that whole thing. Did you ever see the movie "a beautiful mind" there is a scene in the movie where they go to his office and there are thousands of pieces of paper on the wall with red lines running to all the connections, that were all in his mind.....

no more B.S. From Mr chemtrail please.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

LMAO!

John K.

Comment

Hi! Yes, I know about Mr. Bearden's teachings since some 14 years and... he never came with something REAL, although the subjects are highly interesting. His MEG never became a real OU device to be released to the market.

Comment

Metallman,

that is not true, he did have a REAL working meg, I have seen it. but not releasable to the market, it was too finicky on the power supply side. they spent 4 million dollars on research to make it marketable... it just did not quite get there, they ran out of capital.

Paul Babcock will have something in a few years, He and Jim already have working prototypes, they were at the last energy science conference.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
            X