Bedini Tesla Switch DvD Questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Tom C,
    Am I correct that you mean with the 50/50 what I've drawn in the picture?

What I mean by the waiting is what is shown on dvd 2 approx 47 minutes, there John states that you give a puls just wait a tiny bit and steel the charge.
    I will make another graph with how I interpreted that.

I will make an overview of my build up, but I used the SR560 in one build up and one with the 1N54.. (I am not at home now therefore I will make this later)

I whas searching for the sharp pulses on my scope like the ones on dvd2, but couldn't find them and therefore thaught that thatwas my problem in getting no charge.

Merry christmas to all

Click image for larger version

Name:	50_50_Cycle_puls_wait_steel2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	46794
    Last edited by bruno; 12-25-2014, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
      Altrez,

1) Please explain how the current is blocked in the Tesla Switch?

2) John shows the Tesla Switch oscillating (switching) at 7Hz. So does switching need to be fast?

3) The Tesla Switch can be divided into two sides as it is an oscillator..."A" and "B" side. When the "A" side is switched on by the 3 transistors the batteries are put in series for a total voltage of 24 volts, at the same time "B" side is has no switching taking place and the batteries remain in parallel at 12 volts. When switching is done, whether at a fast or slow switching speed, the circuit now transitions to the other side which is side "B" and turns on those three transistors and now the "B" side batteries will now have 24 volts across them and "A" side is now in parallel for a total of 12 volts. That is one complete cycle. So simply... What causes the difference of potential (voltage)?

-Dave Wing
      Hello Dave,

1. The current is blocked using the correct pulsing to switch the batteries at the perfect time and the proper placement of blocking diodes witch is very important. If you go back to the first DvD and build the 3 battery version it explains a lot when looked at with a scope John even says that you need to do theses tests first and I agree with him.

2. Yes switching needs to be faster. If you go back and re-watch that part you will notice that John says he is slowing it down so we can see the pulses on the video.

3. I am not sure about that. I have not made it that far in my studies. I am still working with the 3 battery setup show at around 50 minutes of the first DvD using an audio transformer and a pulse generator and I can say that it works much better then just rotating the batteries.

Merry Christmas!!

-Altrez

Comment

Internal High Impedance Resonance of Batteries

The following is only my interpretation, and I am only explaining my model of how I see it at this time. I do not wish to mislead anyone, this is only what I think it to be.

In the Tesla wireless transmitter and receiver for transmitting and receiving power. It used a pancake coil for the transmitter and a pancake coil for the receiver. Tesla was able to split the electricity in two half’s. He could separate the holes from the electrons, the voltage from the current. He would transmit the holes wirelessly from the transmitter to the receiver while the electrons were transmitted though the ground. When the receiver would receive the holes, it would gather the electrons from the ground, and mix the 2 halves of the electricity back again, mixing the voltage with the current. Recreating the the original electricity that powered his transmitter. He used an aquifer below his transmitter for his ground connection. So the electrons had a better path, as well as using the resonance of the earth, to create a low impedance path for the electron wave. It does not matter if you are using the original transmitting electrons or not, in the receiver What matters is the phase arrangement between the electrons and holes. The 2 halves of the electricity was then recombined with the original phase arrangement.

Have a look at this, the Pyramids of Giza and the Tesla tower both used an aquifer and transmitted wireless electricity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gMhYWHscpg

Within Tesla's pancake coils, was not only inductance, but also capacitance. Between the windings of a coil is a “parasitic capacitance”, this capacitance between the winding's combined with the inductance of the coil, creates a resonant RC tank circuit. An RC tank circuit is a capacitor connected in parallel an inductor(coil). An RC tank circuit shorts out all frequencies except for the one its resonating at. The secret to making Tesla's wireless power transmitting technology work, is making the pancake coil resonate. I have transmitted power wirelessly, but it only works if you make the pancake coil resonate.

By making multifiler coils and connecting the windings back though themselves you are increasing the capacitance between the windings. Just like what Peter Linderman done with his generator coil on his SSG. Making the capacitance bigger in the coil, you are storing more energy in the electrostatic field of the coil. This makes 2 energy storage systems, now you are storing energy in the electrostatic field and the magnetic field.

An inductor\coil suppresses electrons(current) for a short time, if you put a frequency though a coil it creates an impedance to current flow. At a frequency inductors put the electrons out of phase with the holes.

An inductor(coil) puts the current(electrons) out of phase with the voltage(holes) from the magnetic property of the coil(inductor).

A capacitor puts the voltage(holes) out of phase with current(electrons) from the property of an electrostatic field.

At resonance, a RC tank circuit (a coil connected in parallel with a capacitor) has a very high impedance to current flow.

The ions in a battery suppress the electrons/current for a short time like in a coil, because the ions have mass and therefore inertia, and take time to start moving and time to stop. So the ions in the battery cause the electrons/current to lag the voltage/holes, just the like in an inductor/coil. The Ions in the battery can be thought of as a virtual inductance(coil) and also has a back emf too, but this back emf is absorbed by the internal capacitance of the battery.

Batteries have a capacitance connected in parallel with their virtual inductance(ions) which creates a RC tank circuit.
        Batteries have a resonant frequency which is a product of the ions(virtual inductance) and the internal capacitance.
        Batteries have a RC tank circuit within them, the same as the “Tesla pancake coils” and “Peter Linderman's generator coil” in his SSG.

If Tesla could split the voltage/holes from the current/electrons with his pancake coils RC tank circuit.
        Then you would also be able to do the same thing with the batteries internal RC tank circuit too.
        If you were to use batteries to suppress electrons/current then you would make the batteries internal RC tank circuit resonate. Or make the pulses short enough so the ions don't carry the electrons from negative to the positive of the battery.

Electrons flow from negative to positive, holes flow from positive to negative.
        A RC tank circuit at resonance can keep the electrons on negative side and keep the holes on the positive side. The holes charge the battery and the electrons power the load, maybe that's why the load is connected to the negatives of the Bedini Tesla switch.

Here is the maths for the RC tank circuit, check it out.

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_2/chpt_6/2.html

If you can measure the virtual inductance of a battery and the capacitance, then you can calculate the resonance frequency.

From this I would think that the properties we wish to have in the “Bedini Tesla Switch” can only happen when the batteries are resonating. Because a RC tank circuit has the highest impedance to electron current at resonance.

The simulation that John Bedini done at the end of the second DVD, of the half Tesla switch, can be used to find the resonance of your batteries. Just frequency sweep them with a signal generator, until you get the right waveforms. Once you know what the resonant frequency is, then the full Bedini Tesla switch can be made to use the same frequency.
        Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 12-25-2014, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Then you would also be able to do the same thing with the batteries internal RC tank circuit too.If you were to use batteries to suppress electrons/current then you would make the batteries internal RC tank circuit resonate. Or make the pulses short enough so the ions don't carry the electrons from negative to the positive of the battery.

Electrons flow from negative to positive, holes flow from positive to negative.
          A RC tank circuit at resonance can keep the electrons on negative side and keep the holes on the positive side. The holes charge the battery and the electrons power the load, maybe that's why the load is connected to the negatives of the Bedini Tesla switch.
          Guys,

This is what I am talking about in my a above posts and elsewhere on this form... Batteries do not suppress electrons (current), they either pass current straight through them if the polarity is wrong or they absorb the current and take on a real charge, which is measurable as a real increase in battery capacity. When a switch is closed the electrons (current) flows one way in the circuit and negative energy flows the other way in the circuit at the same time. As proven by a simple polarized capacitor charged with 24 volts (24 volts of potential) and placed across a 12 volt (12 volts of potential) battery. Positive to positive and negative to negative. First what will happen to the 12 volt battery? Will it accept a real charge? Second what will be the finishing voltage (or potential difference) of the cap when discharged? What does this tell us?

When looking at a SG Energizer in its original form. Does it discharge a primary battery while running? Does it kill the source dipole (primary battery)? Yes it does but it also sends a longitudinal high potential wave back to the primary to help recharge the primary for extended run times and sends the coil collapse to the secondary battery for free... That's about all the machine does. Now put an inverted battery in front of your SG power winding as seen in my hand drawn picture below and watch what happens to the system. You may be surprised if you try it. Remove the diode and connection from the primary + that goes to the + of the secondary battery. The circuit will now be basically the same as Bedini's splitting the positive along with a low resistance load plus recovery... One can use the SG system in the Tesla Switch easily. I think Nytish you have also done this if I remember correctly. If we look at the recovery side of things this shall easily put the Tesla Switch well over the top and it should become an overunity machine that will power a large AC motor and never need to recharge the batteries. In fact it will have a noticeable abundance of energy that we will have to get rid of...

Note: I also call the above 12 volt battery an inverted battery, when placed in the position described in the above paragraphs.

Now with the above questions and statments in mind... Draw out half a Tesla Switch, with all four batteries and three swiching transistors and trace the current flow. My biggest point I tried to explain above is... If the 24 volt side is across the 12 volt side even for a small amount of time the 12 volt side will absorb and or block the current and take on a real charge as described. So if that is the case what is powering the the load? Go back and read what I wrote above... Remember I used John's own quotes from his web page, I suggest one read his web pages again in light of what I have said here.

I understand what you say about switching speed... I do believe you can switch on and off fast enough that no current will flow... But I do not believe that is what we are seeing in the Tesla Switch or the SG Energizer, in its raw format. John says to use large wires if there was no current then one would not care about wire size and could perhaps use frog hair??? I remember reading about John demonstrating his or a from of his " Ionic Line Amps" read about it here... http://audiophilereview.com/analog/r...of-voodoo.html Those boxes, it appears we're able to block current from flowing... It appears to do, part or much of the same thing the inverted battery does... it blocks current from flowing back to the negative terminal of the source dipole, which is the supplier of the high potential that we first started with.

Again with these points in mind does the Tesla Switch block current without the inverted battery?

If anyone has any questions just let me know and I will be happy to discuss them in the name of understanding the truth.

Sincerely,

-Dave Wing
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-26-2014, 04:40 AM. Reason: Corrections and additions

Comment

@Dave,
            I can be totaly wrong, but the thick wire has to correspond with the load you gonna apply (thought it's on dvd2).
            So if exists a frog hair for charging should be possible, but again, I can be totaly wrong.

Can somebody tell me what's the best way to measure the current on the circuit?
            I know a resistor can used for the purpose and measure the voltage on it,but when measuring for example 1mA and want not to lose much voltage, for example 100mV, I have to insert 100ohm but then I'm influencing the R part in the RC resonance, or is this wrong?
            Last edited by bruno; 12-25-2014, 07:44 PM.

Comment

"Phase conjugate reflection is a time-reversal, or
              retroreflection... Anyway, the process shows that AFTER I use
              energy once in a component to do work, the escaping energy
              resulting can be regathered (reconverged by
              retroreflection) and used again. And again, and again,
              and again. The universe does this all the time...
              Most researchers do not comprehend the real conservation
              of energy law: Energy can neither be created nor
              destroyed. And it can be "regathered" and reused,
              without limit. You can get many joules of work from
              a single joule of energy, IF you iteratively
              retroreflect and keep bringing much of the energy back,
              over and over.
              Unfortunately, our profs unwittingly ASSUMED one pass
              of the energy, no multiple passes allows and no
              retroreflection allowed, and so taught us erroneously
              that a joule of energy could produce only one joule
              of work -- failing to add "in a single pass work
              (energy scattering) process.""

Taken from: http://www.keelynet.com/interact/arc...8/00002637.htm

Hi all,

The above is what I believe is going on in the Tesla Switch, the quote is a email from Thomas Bearden to Jerry Decker... John Bedini also references that email... Below. This is very important material to help understand the Tesla Switch, there certainly more going on, when one peers deeper into the machine.

My question is what is going on when when the energy is retroflected back and collides with the existing wave front? Is this the equivalent of the harmful detonation transient pressure wave that can be generated within a internal combustion engine? Is this generated transient pressure wave what will recharge the batteries in the Tesla Switch?

Just thinking...

-Dave Wing

"Tom Bearden went out of his way to write what my process was with my permission and E-Mailed it to Jerry Decker at Keelynet. What ever happened to that paper, I don't know, but if you did not understand the paper you did not understand the motor/ energizer."
              Taken from: http://www.icehouse.net/john1/index100.htm
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-26-2014, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bruno View Post
                @Dave,
                I can be totaly wrong, but the thick wire has to correspond with the load you gonna apply (thought it's on dvd2).
                So if exists a frog hair for charging should be possible, but again, I can be totaly wrong.

Can somebody tell me what's the best way to measure the current on the circuit?
                I know a resistor can used for the purpose and measure the voltage on it,but when measuring for example 1mA and want not to lose much voltage, for example 100mV, I have to insert 100ohm but then I'm influencing the R part in the RC resonance, or is this wrong?
                I also need to spend more time researching this area... But one thing I noticed my transistors and trigger resistors are much cooler even when drawing higher current load through my SG Enigizer with the inverted battery placed in front of the primary battery.

-Dave Wing
                Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-26-2014, 08:48 AM.

Comment

I build the circuit 2 and made a puls board and power board separate, on one power board I used the 1N5401 diodes and on the second one the SR560 diodes (couldn't find the SB570).
                  For transistors I used the MJL21194 as on the dvd's and the opto couplers are also the H11D1 from the dvd's.
                  My battery's are 12V 7.2Ah valve regulated lead acid from Panasonic.
                  But can't get the charging mode to work.
                  Now I ordered the SB560 and SB5100 because I saw in the graphs on the datasheet that there's a great difference in the IFSM characteristic between SR & SB, hopefully is there the fault.
                  I did some measurements on the current by placing a resistor in series with plus of battery 1 and measure the voltage over it:
                  http://youtu.be/KUbKt4z3OJ0
                  Don't now if I can trust those measurements, so I now leave the switch to work and see there's improvement by replacing the led with wire bridge (they didn't lit, but they influence the switching as seen on my YouTube movie).
                  Last edited by bruno; 12-26-2014, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Bruno,

PM me the circuit that you used... I believe there is may be a problem on the negative side of one of John's hand drawn schematics the two transistors are mislabeled S5 and S6... A sheet sent with the DvD's explains this. S6 should be blue and S5 should be red.

However there is another problem... there are two diodes on the negative side of S5 and S6 that have to be removed or simply reversed in their direction this was not mentioned on the sheet. The diodes in question are the ones with the anode facing the collectors of S5 and S6, they are both located dead centre of the image below.

Let me know what you find out with these changes.

-Dave Wing
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-26-2014, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Dave,

Wow, just wow. That's the rectification of the S5/S6 switching issue! Bruno stick with Dave's guidance and you are going places. Keep the board apprised of your progress.

Comment

I have only watched part one of the Tesla switch DVDs, for some reason I seem to be saving the second. I haven't yet built or tried to build a Tesla switch, I'm a doctor dammit not some energy science engineer. I may be at the point where I should give it a go, that said I had an ideer. JB has been generous and patient with me on this board so I will throw it out there to the gurus who could build it w/o too much cursing involved. What if you used two batteries and ran each to a DC voltage doubler circuit. This would simplify the switching between the two. The voltage doubler would involve a capacitor so it might be a no go. However, I am guessing if you switched the cap with something quick (an optocoupler or Mosfet, I am actually by training a physician and having never used an optocoupler or Mosfet I am not sure if I am just spouting nonsense words) it might just work.

Comment

Dave,
                          Thank you very much for your help, I didn't receive any sheet with the dvd's.
                          So if you didn't tell me, I could lose many more hours on a faulty circuit.
                          The led's didn't light when placed as on the circuit, but I thought it was used as super fast switch like in the plasma ignition from Aaron Murakami.
                          I did get ac pulsed output with that fault of S5 and S6, I did change the S5 and S6 because I could never find a way how the circuit could be closed to the battery's in series but when I tryed it didn't work also, probably due to the diodes. So thank you very much, I didn't want to change anything on the circuit as John mentioned on the dvd's and by using already other diodes I thought that this whas the reason. I send you a PM with circuit.
                          Thx again, I'm now going to change and experiment

My dvd's where send to me on 25/11, maybe the correction sheet was created later.
                          Last edited by bruno; 12-27-2014, 12:27 PM.

Comment

I switched S5 and S6 and replaced the diodes (led's) with wire and then I measured current in both directions on the resistor in series with + bat 1. Because of voltage drop I took now 0.1 ohm resistor to measure instead of 22 ohm in my first video.
                            Problem whas that S1 and S6 becomes hot, maybe due to unbalance in the battery charge (bat 1: 12.06V, bat 2: 12.28V, bat 3: 12.44V, bat 4:12.24V). Because I don't have time now to change the circuit complete so that I can attach cooling plate to the transistors, I used back the diodes as on the circuit (in block mode, as very fast switch) so there is no current in the 2 directions, only the positive puls like in the video. Tomorrow I will put the wires back and see if I can limit the current (and so heating of S1 and S6) by changing the frequency.
                            Hope to have the SB diodes soon so I can make a complete new powerboard if cooling is necessary.

Name:	Current_measurement_wire_instead_of_diodes.jpg
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	46802Click image for larger version

Name:	Diodes_Used.jpg
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	46803Click image for larger version

Name:	Zoomed_in_Current_measured_flank.jpg
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	46804

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if someone could please take a look at the schematic John draws at around 1:11 of the second DvD. The bottom diode seems wrong to me and only works if I reverse it.

Any help would be great!

-Altrez

Comment

Altrez,
                                I think I'm going to be thrown out of the forum but do you know the plasma ignition of Aaron Murakami?
                                First I thaught that John was accidentaly wrong with the led's but it seems in every schematic this diode is in blocking mode connected. I build the plasma iginition of Aaron Murakami and there I've learned that a diode in blocking mode is a closed switch for some micro Sec before the blocking.you can see the diffrence in the scope images in my previous message, The very small peak is with diode in blocking mode (so there is current for few micro sec), the other with the zoomed in puls flank and repetive pulses is with a wire. Personally I get more and more convinced that this is a current limiting element (pass the voltage until current starts to flow).
                                Please understand I'm not an expert and my batteries didn't charge until now, and waiting if can get it going like it supose to be, but this is how I think about it, and I can be totally wrong and John makes a laugh when he reads my message and say to himself, "I just accidentaly put the diod wrong in the circuit".

Tomorrow I will measure the difference on the "load" voltage with diode in blocking and wire, it keeps intrigue me , by the way, I had ac pulses for the load on the switch with diod in blocking so there's something going on, hope someday to understand it.

I also noticed that the scope is showing the top of the puls not flat

Name:	Scope_signal.jpg
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	46805
                                Last edited by bruno; 12-27-2014, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X