Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


ONLY 150 118 90 2 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 211

Thread: Bedini Tesla Switch DvD Questions.

  1. #11

    SB570 Schottky Barrier Rectifier Diodes

    The SB570 Diodes, that John Bedini Specified in the "Bedini Tesla Switch" DVD are really hard to get. It seems that all the electronic suppliers are all out of stock.

    http://nz.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword=sb570

    http://www.digikey.co.nz/product-sea...KeyWords=sb570

    http://component.iiic.cc/index.php?m...cts_id=1514644

    The minimum order is 1200, so maybe someone could buy 1200 and we can all purchase from them. With a lead time of 3 months.

    If you have a look at the datasheet http://www.diodes.com/datasheets/ds30135.pdf you can see that the SB570, SB580, SB590 and SB5100 all have the same specifications except for the voltage rating.

    The SB590 and SB5100 is available on ebay.

    You can buy the SB560 from http://nz.rs-online.com/web/c/semico...3D736235373026

    John Bedini keeps saying on the DVD "Don't change anything". So that could mean use the SB570's.

    I would very much like to, not change anything, but if you cannot get the SB570's we would be forced to change something. Like use different diodes other than the SB570's.

    I have used the following Schottky Barrier Rectifier Diodes in my "Bedini Tesla Switch" replication/Build.

    2 x SBL3040PT's(30A,40V)http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datashe...SBL3040PT.html and
    4 x SBL1640PT's(16A,40V)http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datashe...SBL1640PT.html in my tesla switch replication.
    4 x S16C40C's(16A,40V)http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datashe.../S16C40CE.html in my rectifier bridge.

    So I did change something.
    Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 12-24-2014 at 12:59 AM.

  2. #12
    Hello All,

    I am working on understanding the Tesla Switch first before I go to a full build. I am confused by the schematic and then the working device John shows as they seem to be a bit different. All the values and components would good to know. However I am not anywhere close to that part of the build yet. What I am working on now is understanding the pulsing of the batteries.

    while I wait for parts I have set up three six volt batteries to test with, the load is connected to a 2n3055 transistor I am using a function generator to pulse the batteries and having good results. The pulses are the key! I know for a fact this technology will work its just going to take time for me time to grasp exactly why it works.

    -Altrez
    Last edited by Altrez; 12-23-2014 at 10:33 AM.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Altrez View Post
    Hello All,

    I am working on understanding the Tesla Switch first before I go to a full build. I am confused by the schematic and then the working device John shows as they seem to be a bit different. All the values and components would good to know. However I am not anywhere close to that part of the build yet. What I am working on now is understanding the pulsing of the batteries.

    while I wait for parts I have set up three six volt batteries to test with, the load is connected to a 2n3055 transistor I am using a function generator to pulse the batteries and having good results. The pulses are the key! I know for a fact this technology will work its just going to take time for me time to grasp exactly why it works.

    -Altrez

    Hi,
    Forget about the pulses for now and just use this schematic below with a low resistance load like a light bulb or dc motor. Take measurements of battery voltages and take amp readings everywhere. This will help you understand what is going on in half the Tesla Switch. Practice loading and unloading the electric motor and see what it does to the inverted battery on the low voltage side.

    -Dave Wing
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post
    Hi,
    Forget about the pulses for now and just use this schematic below with a low resistance load like a light bulb or dc motor. Take measurements of battery voltages and take amp readings everywhere. This will help you understand what is going on in half the Tesla Switch. Practice loading and unloading the electric motor and see what it does to the inverted battery on the low voltage side.

    -Dave Wing
    Hi Dave,

    I have already spent at least 500 hours running those tests and manually switching the batteries.

    Thanks,

    -Altrez

  5. #15
    Ok Altrez,

    You say the pulses are the key... Key to what?

    -Dave Wing

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post
    Ok Altrez,

    You say the pulses are the key... Key to what?

    -Dave Wing
    Hi Dave,

    Did you watch the DvD's yet?

    -Altrez

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Altrez View Post
    Hi Dave,

    Did you watch the DvD's yet?

    -Altrez
    Yes I have watched both DVD's.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post
    Yes I have watched both DVD's.
    The first part with the Keys. The next part with the audio transformer. At the end with the pulse generator. Its all pulses or at least that how I took it.

    -Altrez

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post
    Ok Altrez,

    You say the pulses are the key... Key to what?

    -Dave Wing
    Thankyou Dave Wing for helping others to understand this and think about it.

    The following is only my interpretation, and I am only explaining my model of how I see it at this time. I do not wish to mislead anyone, this is only what I think it to be.

    As I understand it, electrons have mass and therefore inertia, so they take time to move and take time to stop. So when a potential is first connected to a circuit, the electrons are sucked out of the wire. Now the atoms inside the wire have less electrons(negative charges) than, protons(positive charges in the nucleus of the atoms). Now the atoms inside the wire are positively charged. The un-presence of an electron (missing electron) is known as a hole, the holes have no mass, and are tiny imploding tornado's(vortexes) that are sucking in sub atomic particles that are transporting energy from the environment. So the holes are putting electricity energy back into the wire.

    These holes only last only for about 50 microseconds, until the holes get canceled out from electrons, because the electrons start to flow and cancel out the positive charges in the atoms. Then you have electron flow(mass electricity) where there are more electrons(negative charges) than protons(positive charges), now the atoms become negatively charged. Because the electrons are all negative charges, they will all repel each other and try and escape the wire, the electrons create a pressure like a gas. Electrons are repelling each other like molecules of a gas, and behave similar.

    Because these holes only last for about 50 microseconds, before they get filled with electrons. You must give a another pulse to get another lot of holes, before the electrons fill them up, you turn off the pulse, then pulse it again for more holes.

    It is because electrons have mass and inertia, why the negative electricity can be separated from the positive electricity. So you need fast switching, so fast that the holes can speed ahead while the electrons are held back from their own inertia, and switch off fast so the electrons don't fill the holes.

    The cap pulsar, the tesla switch, the back emf of a coil(in the ssg) all make holes in pulses, to charge a battery. They all do the same thing. Use holes not electrons. Because most of our electronics gadgets are designed to be powered from electrons and not holes, the holes need to be converted into electrons with a capacitor or battery. So you can power something.

    I am thinking in the "Bedini Tesla Switch" the holes charge the battery while the electrons power the load. The more you can separate the holes from the electrons, the bigger the energy gain.

    In my experiments I have had the situation where the batteries go flat, while everything stays cold, I think that the electrons have been eating up the holes.

    The batteries have 2 energy storage systems, the first is within the capacitance of the battery, the second is within the chemistry(Ions). When you give a sharp pulse to a battery the capacitance charges faster than the Ions can react resulting with the batteries having a short high voltage surface charge..

    The behavior of the ions is very similar to an inductor(coil), so you can think of the Ions as like a virtual coil. The capacitance of the battery is connected in parallel with this virtual inductance(behavior of the Ions).

    A capacitor connected in parallel with an inductor(coil) makes a Tank circuit. Tank circuits short out every frequency except for the one they are resonating at.

    To make the batteries resonate is to make it resonate between the capacitance of the battery and the Ions(Virtual inductor\coil).

    If you make the batteries resonate, then the holes appear at the positive terminal (voltage with no current), then electrons appear at the negative terminal (current with no voltage). Using frequencies of sharp pulses combined with the resonance between the Ions and capacitance of a battery to do it. Separating voltage(holes) from current(electrons).
    Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 12-24-2014 at 03:58 AM.

  10. #20
    Hi all,

    Look what John Bedini says here... "I have been working in the energy field for over 30 years, I have come to the conclusion that their is no "Free Electricity". Their is only a potential radiant charge that makes up a dipole.

    This energy makes up everything we touch and use in our electrical circuits as we know them. The electrical circuits as we know them are flawed, meaning they burn up the dipole that is free in nature.

    If you kill the dipole you loose the energy. The dipole killer is the electron current in the circuit. So therefore the term free electricity only applies to those that have done away with the current or have figured a way to block it from completing it's path through the circuit...

    If my patents were understood it would be found out that the Mono Pole motor is not a Motor, it is a mechanical Radiant oscillator with a one to one transformer inductively triggered. being a one to one transformer you can not get more out then you put in, unless something else is flowing through it..." Taken from John Bedini's web pages http://www.icehouse.net/john1/intro.html underlining added and not part of the quote.

    Does anyone see that the Tesla Switch's batteries when they are in parallel (low potential, two 12 volt batteries) they act to block the conventional or positive current from completing its path back to or into the negative terminal of the series connected batteries (higher potential of 24 volts). That is the point I am trying to make. The inverted batteries (two 12 volt parallel batteries) absorbs the positive current (takes on a charge) and the radiant charge or negative energy remains to power the load that would be between the ground terminals. Transistors and resistors also remain noticeably cooler if hooked up between the negative battery posts when the batteries are arranged this way.

    Does anyone agree with these view points? I am also trying to reason these things out myself.

    -Dave Wing

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •