Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 99 76 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Bedini Tesla Switch DvD Questions.

jamesgray3rd, Thankyou for your comments. It is amazing, you can see from all the scope shots of the battery ringing, it doesn't matter if it is triggered from stay frequencies from DC-DC converters, or if the "4 Battery Bedini Switch" is having bursts of battery resonances while running, or if I Tap a screwdriver on the output.

The frequency of resonance is always the same.

Very Interesting.

Super Ultra Awesome

Most
    kindest
    Regards
    Nityesh Schnaderbeck
    Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 11-22-2015 at 08:04 PM.

Great work Nityesh!

John K.

Hi Nityesh,

That ringing looks a lot like the ringing I get with my SSG on both batteries. When I expand it out, it usually reads 833MHZ on the scope. I assume the frequency is determined by the battery impedance? I use a small sniffer coil to pick up the signal from the battery leads.
    Gary Hammond,

Hi Gary

Hmmm...you can do that???
    Best regards

James, somewhere in Idaho

“So this is how liberty dies…with thunderous applause.”

~ Padmé Amidala ~

Hi James,

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgray3rd View Post
    Hi Gary

Hmmm...you can do that???
    Yeah. Here's a link to one of my old posts from my old machine. My newer machine throws much bigger spikes and ringing than the old one. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/al...achmentid=2227
    Last edited by Gary Hammond; 11-22-2015 at 08:55 PM. Reason: correct spelling error
    Gary Hammond,

Hi Gary

I looked at that...and...SWEET! I gota' have me one! Please share the specs on your sniffer coil!
    Best regards

~ Padmé Amidala ~

Here is another scope shot, looks like the battery is changing polarity, for a very short time, like a back emf of a coil.

Could it be that this, changing polarity, for a very short time, is showing a type of electricity that lights a reverse biased LED.

It would be good to find out if any one else can get similar scope shots, just to verify things.

Kind
    Regards
    Nityesh Schanderbeck
    Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 11-22-2015 at 11:48 PM.

Hi Nityesh, I have seen spikes like that on some of my Tesla Switches. But I don't have one running right now.

I do have a Ron Cole Par Switch that is semi operational I can check for you.

@James, if you can find a scrap MWO get the coil out of the turntable motor to use as a sniffer coil.

John K.

Thankyou John_Koorn for your help and comments.

I turned off everything that could cause interference, smart phone, external hard drive, etc. Except For the computer I am running the scope interface on.

I found out that sharp transients from the environment can also trigger battery ringing. A sharp magnetic pulse can also trigger a sniffer coil to resonate.

Here is another method of monitoring the effect of back spikes on the battery, I thought I would share an old experiment.
    The sniffer coil shows current pulses into the battery, while the below method sees the voltage spikes across the battery without disturbing the charging. One method(sniffer coil) sees current pulses and the bellow method sees voltage pulses, it depends on what you wish to do.

Connect the capacitor end across the charging battery, and connect a scope to the coil. You can adjust the signal gain from the number of turns on the coil. Using Litz wire will help, a lot the see the high frequency transients.

Thankyou everyone for your posts

Most
    Kindest
    Regards
    Nityesh Schnaderbeck
    Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 11-23-2015 at 08:08 AM.

John K & Nityesh

John. Assuming next, I then hook my scope lead to one end and the ground to the other, and then place the core close to the cable?

Thank you both.
    Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-23-2015 at 11:01 AM.
    Best regards

~ Padmé Amidala ~